The Fall of the One Ring Circus

Holy crap. Thanks S-Kay. :D Fenoli I forgot some of your screens, really sorry about that. Also there is a new data download up as I forgot to give ECW a TV show. Whoops. Also Roster Split version is up! I'm off to the game... GO ENGLAND!

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fantastic! Now I can kick back, watch the football and then after the victory celebrations play some TEW :D Any chance someone could upload somewhere other than rapidshare though? It even says all the free accounts are taken now. Also, I don't want to sound like a prick or anything, but I edited the match file [removing mistakes and adding a few match types], any chance I could get my name in on the action? :p

got it all down ( i have a Month long premium account :o ) and i set it all up.. get into it and its looking great.. then i click next day.. and i get an error :( Runtime Error 13 Type Mismatch any idea TCP? thanks for all your work aswell

A couple of errors I've seen so far: Starting up the Roster Split data, it's impossible to get a new game. TEW doesn't like Vince McMahon having three different leadership/booker positions. There's a couple of other errors that come up relating to the Gymini stable and OVW, but the game says they resolve themselves. Might want to look into those, too. In the regular data, 666 has $0. Was this deliberate or did you just forget to give them money? EDIT: Also, the background for the roster screens makes it impossible to read a worker's biography and very difficult to read their skills. The white background of the ECW logo underneath the white lettering looks awful. Nice picture, it just doesn't fit its location.

[QUOTE=shamelessposer]A couple of errors I've seen so far: Starting up the Roster Split data, it's impossible to get a new game. TEW doesn't like Vince McMahon having three different leadership/booker positions. There's a couple of other errors that come up relating to the Gymini stable and OVW, but the game says they resolve themselves. Might want to look into those, too. In the regular data, 666 has $0. Was this deliberate or did you just forget to give them money? EDIT: Also, the background for the roster screens makes it impossible to read a worker's biography and very difficult to read their skills. The white background of the ECW logo underneath the white lettering looks awful. Nice picture, it just doesn't fit its location.[/QUOTE] Download Fenoli's stuff and place them in there. I have them both and use a combo and it looks wonderful!

Help Please could someone help me! Im trying to download the real world data and it gives me my "ticket" and whichever mirror link i use it tells me my download session is invalid! Please could someone give me some help on how to get this mod PLEASE . . . . .

[QUOTE=twisted]Please could someone help me! Im trying to download the real world data and it gives me my "ticket" and whichever mirror link i use it tells me my download session is invalid! Please could someone give me some help on how to get this mod PLEASE . . . . .[/QUOTE] You can't use download accelerators with Rapidshare.

JUst had a quick scan through the WWE data, 2 little things i have noticed but can be fixed by anyone in the editor ECWE ONS is set to happen twice at the same time of the same month. Cyber Sunday is set to the Smackdown Brand and in recent years it has been a Raw Brand PPV. I'm going to watch England now then i am going to finish putting ECW in to my game.

[QUOTE=david2006efc]JUst had a quick scan through the WWE data, 2 little things i have noticed but can be fixed by anyone in the editor ECWE ONS is set to happen twice at the same time of the same month. Cyber Sunday is set to the Smackdown Brand and in recent years it has been a Raw Brand PPV. I'm going to watch England now then i am going to finish putting ECW in to my game.[/QUOTE] obviously you didn't play the last data as it was like that before. it's nothing to worry about. go portugal, lol...

[url]http://3dactionplanet.com/halo/rams/Real_World.zip[/url] [url]http://3dactionplanet.com/halo/rams/logos.zip[/url] [url]http://3dactionplanet.com/halo/rams/belts.zip[/url] I can't promise these will work forever but they will work for now. I'll try and upload the picture pack as soon as I'm able to get it.

Thanks, Rams. I've been waiting for my 70 minutes to expire, but now... I still have to, but only once, or maybe not at all if you upload the rest. Thanks TCP for taking the time to make this mod. I just wouldn't have the patience...

If someone who has all the picture packs would like to host them for the rest of us here is a free web host. [url]http://fsphost.com/[/url] I've never used it myself but another member here has and it worked fine then. Edit: After trying it I've noticed it's ridiculously slow to upload to.

akki, sorry about your 70 minute wait, that is really strange. Longest I have had to wait for a "ticket" today is 27 seconds and that is going through each link one by one. my problem is that I am doing this on a 50.6k dial up. (2 hours and counting for this mod but no worries). it took me 4.5 hours to download the wrespi 2 demo. (the second part is just me ranting, because I had a T1 connection at school, and going back to dial up for the summer is not fun)

[QUOTE=mystic]akki, sorry about your 70 minute wait, that is really strange. Longest I have had to wait for a "ticket" today is 27 seconds and that is going through each link one by one. my problem is that I am doing this on a 50.6k dial up. (2 hours and counting for this mod but no worries). it took me 4.5 hours to download the wrespi 2 demo. (the second part is just me ranting, because I had a T1 connection at school, and going back to dial up for the summer is not fun)[/QUOTE] No, it's not fun... it's more like cruel and unusal punishment. As a matter of fact... I think you may have a law suit there if you wanted... :D

[QUOTE=mystic]akki, sorry about your 70 minute wait, that is really strange. Longest I have had to wait for a "ticket" today is 27 seconds and that is going through each link one by one. my problem is that I am doing this on a 50.6k dial up. (2 hours and counting for this mod but no worries). it took me 4.5 hours to download the wrespi 2 demo. (the second part is just me ranting, because I had a T1 connection at school, and going back to dial up for the summer is not fun)[/QUOTE] The 70 minute wait kicked in after I DLed 3 files, which you apparently haven't accomplished as of yet. Good luck, though. Hey Fenoli, I sent you a message.

[QUOTE=Akki]The 70 minute wait kicked in after I DLed 3 files, which you apparently haven't accomplished as of yet. Good luck, though. Hey Fenoli, I sent you a message.[/QUOTE] He probably has a dynamic IP.

Archived