The Fall of the One Ring Circus

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are there so many wrestlers under 'Regular Wrestler'? Especially when you've got guys who easily fall into one of the other categories? I mean, you've got The Sandman there instead of 'Hardcore'. AJ Styles should be 'Spot Monkey'. Austin Aries - 'Cruiserweight'. Jack Evans - 'Spot Monkey'. Chris Benoit - 'Technician'. And they're just skimming the list and seeing the really, really obvious ones. There's Shelley, Angle, Roderick Strong, Samoa Joe, Giant Bernard, Teddy Hart, Matt Morgan, Colt Cabana. The list goes on and on. I think it's an amazing mod, it's got me back into playing TEW (meaning my WreSpi mod has taken a backseat - sorry folks!), but I think 'Regular Wrestler's should be the ones who are really vague and either don't fall into any other category or aren't established enough to fall into another category and not there to just throw anyone and everyone in there!

[QUOTE=Ollie Beak]Why are there so many wrestlers under 'Regular Wrestler'? Especially when you've got guys who easily fall into one of the other categories? I mean, you've got The Sandman there instead of 'Hardcore'. AJ Styles should be 'Spot Monkey'. Austin Aries - 'Cruiserweight'. Jack Evans - 'Spot Monkey'. Chris Benoit - 'Technician'. And they're just skimming the list and seeing the really, really obvious ones. There's Shelley, Angle, Roderick Strong, Samoa Joe, Giant Bernard, Teddy Hart, Matt Morgan, Colt Cabana. The list goes on and on. I think it's an amazing mod, it's got me back into playing TEW (meaning my WreSpi mod has taken a backseat - sorry folks!), but I think 'Regular Wrestler's should be the ones who are really vague and either don't fall into any other category or aren't established enough to fall into another category and not there to just throw anyone and everyone in there![/QUOTE] I see your point but... If I set say Angle and Benoit as technicians then they get released by WWE or just jobbed out, which is inaccurate. Now I understand that certain wrestlers do obviously fall under certain categories, but for the sake of a fun in-game I made them regular. I was willing to sacrifice certain accuracies for my own enjoyment. Sorry if it bothers you, but you can always change it.

No no, that's cool. It's one of the reasons I prefer FORC to T-Zone, because although arguments can be made that T-Zone goes furthur to make things more realistic, FORC goes out of its way to allow the real world to adjust to the boundries of the game, which makes for a better gaming experience. I was just wondering why it was like that. Thanks for clearing it up. =]

[QUOTE=TCP1]I see your point but... If I set say Angle and Benoit as technicians then they get released by WWE or just jobbed out, which is inaccurate. Now I understand that certain wrestlers do obviously fall under certain categories, but for the sake of a fun in-game I made them regular. I was willing to sacrifice certain accuracies for my own enjoyment. Sorry if it bothers you, but you can always change it.[/QUOTE] Mate,thats bull****, making everyone regular wrestlers doesn't change a thing, in my experience, Regular Wrestlers don't get pushed anymore than anyone else or signed more or nothing.

In a Sports Entertainment company Technicians get either released or jobbed consistently because they are one of the two [Strong Style being the other] types of wrestler that don't fit the Sports Entertainment mould at all. Therefore for Angle and Benoit not to be used completely unrealistically TCP set them as Regular Wrestlers, meaning WWE use them as they would in real life. Also with the injuries Kurt has picked up I wouldn't be surprised to see him become more of an "Entertainer" in the next year or so, either that or complete retirement.

This is a lot of pages so I'm sorry if I repeat anything that's already been said. First, thanks for creating such an awesome mod. It's the first new one I've played since just converting my own TEW04 game into this one. Secondly, Dawn Marie is listed as a male in the database. I learned that the hard way. And Nora Greenwald (Molly Holly) is not in the database at all. Unless she's under another name I don't know. EDIT: Does anyone know where I can find the background to make pics that match the others? I checked the folders and found the belt background in there but had no luck finidng the worker background. I'd like to add Nora Greenwald to the game, as well as give Lita and the Rock different pics. Thanks a million!

[QUOTE=Lita Maivia]This is a lot of pages so I'm sorry if I repeat anything that's already been said. First, thanks for creating such an awesome mod. It's the first new one I've played since just converting my own TEW04 game into this one. Secondly, Dawn Marie is listed as a male in the database. I learned that the hard way. And Nora Greenwald (Molly Holly) is not in the database at all. Unless she's under another name I don't know. EDIT: Does anyone know where I can find the background to make pics that match the others? I checked the folders and found the belt background in there but had no luck finidng the worker background. I'd like to add Nora Greenwald to the game, as well as give Lita and the Rock different pics. Thanks a million![/QUOTE] Seems like a good time to quote one of my posts again. :D [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14816[/url] Your background should be towards the end of the first post.

[QUOTE=forlan]Mate,thats bull****, making everyone regular wrestlers doesn't change a thing, in my experience, Regular Wrestlers don't get pushed anymore than anyone else or signed more or nothing.[/QUOTE] If your experiences is that a wrestlers style makes no difference then you clearly haven't played much. Going back to Benoit/Angle as examples, after testing them in WWE as technicians, they are always pushed down the card and released. Always.

Guest TDubTNA
What's Up Hey what's up...Well, I d/l all the stuff from the mod except I couldn't DL the Roster Split because it wouldn't work...Is there anyway someone could re-up it so I could d/l it...I really want to start a TNA diary but without the roster split I really can't start the diary...thanks in advance...

[QUOTE=TCP1;133929]If your experiences is that a wrestlers style makes no difference then you clearly haven't played much. Going back to Benoit/Angle as examples, after testing them in WWE as technicians, they are always pushed down the card and released. Always.[/QUOTE] realistically Angle is an "entertainer", not a "regular wrestler".

• 1 month later...
[QUOTE=DeleTe;153536]Does anyone have the Split version of this? Cuz the link on the first page doesnt work and I dont want to look through the whole 53 pages.[/QUOTE] Here is a [URL="http://www.bobinc.net/TEWDownloads/FORC_Roster_Split.zip"]direct link[/URL] to it on my site as I dont have it up on the pages yet.

[QUOTE=DeleTe;153536]Does anyone have the Split version of this? Cuz the link on the first page doesnt work and I dont want to look through the whole 53 pages.[/QUOTE] Here is a [URL="http://www.bobinc.net/TEWDownloads/FORC_Roster_Split.zip"]direct link[/URL] to it on my site as I dont have it up on the pages yet.

Archived