The Fall of the One Ring Circus

• Replies 799
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Stallion]Sorry if I keep saying things that have already been said but I just got the chance to go through the data. ECW is also in the new promotions section of the data.[/QUOTE] I have just this second noticed this to in the roster split database.

Great mod. I haven't played it enough to notice any errors(Just got it.) but these are two things that annoy me: In Petey Williams profile it says he's the captain of "Team America" In Jay Lethal's profile it says tNA. Capitalize the T. That's just looking at TNA profiles quickly. Good job with this, TCP and co.

Man I love this Mod, I am playing as ROH and the only thing I found is that I assigned Allison Danger as Christopher Daniels manager and it says that they have no chemistry at all and should not be together. She has been his manager since the first ROH show in real life

[QUOTE=S-kay]Have you made sure you're replacing your current TEW2005.exe with the new one?[/QUOTE] No, but thats because my computer f*cked up about a week or so ago and I had to redownload TEW. When I redownloaded it the patch was already out so the initial download to get TEW should have been updated, so I didn't bother installing the patch again when I'm almost positive its already in there.

[QUOTE=tarheels4life]No, but thats because my computer f*cked up about a week or so ago and I had to redownload TEW. When I redownloaded it the patch was already out so the initial download to get TEW should have been updated, so I didn't bother installing the patch again when I'm almost positive its already in there.[/QUOTE] No, this screwed me up too, the latest version and the latest batch are not the same thing..... the easy way to tell is check and see if you have the option to delete a tag team from your promotion, if not you need the new patch. oops I stated that wrong, it should be.... the latest patch comes w/TEW, but you need the [b]Temporary[/b] Patch from june 7

[QUOTE=jagilki]No, this screwed me up too, the latest version and the latest batch are not the same thing..... the easy way to tell is check and see if you have the option to delete a tag team from your promotion, if not you need the new patch. oops I stated that wrong, it should be.... the latest patch comes w/TEW, but you need the [b]Temporary[/b] Patch from june 7[/QUOTE] Or on top of the TEW screen it tells you what patch you are currently running and the date it was released on.

Oh my God! I leave for like 6 hours and there is now 10 PAGES of replies. Thanks for the kind words from everyone, now to address a few: S-Kay, you are more than welcome to amend the Japanese problems and repost, it's a mod for the people by the people. Anyone can do anything they want with it. To the guy who said it was counterproductive to use rapidshare. It's the only that actually allows me to upload for some reason, but it's now been fixed. The roster split version was a bit rushed because of the demand for it. So if someone wants to sort out the problems and repost, feel free. England suck and didn't deserve to win the World Cup, although Rooney's sending off was bull****! I'm incredibly drunk... AGAIN! I love sambucasinthe. I can't wait to spend all tomorrow playing my own mod! Hooray!

Guest TDubTNA
Hey Hey if anyone can PM me and tell me how to get the data working because I did the brand split and it said I can't because Vince McMahon is too many things and I don't know how to fix it and how do I get the screens and graphics on without screwing up my default database I use for my cornellverse. Thanks in advance

Super Delphin and The Great Sasuke no longer have a hatred relationship. NJPW Booking Team should be Chono, Liger, Minoru and Choshu. NJPW Road Agents should be Hiro Saito Kobashi and Taue are the bookers behind Misawa in NOAH (Misawa is head booker), Ogawa only really has booking power because he’s close friends with misawa. Tyson Tomko needs to be contracted to NJPW. Tag Team added between Tomko and Bernard. And Kawada and Misawa no longer hate each other either so that one doens't need to be added.

Just want to let everybody know that I am in the planning stages of a diary using this most awesome data. It will based on TNA and I have a lot of really cool things planned. I will let everybody know the name once I get everything set. Hope you guys enjoy! Oh and by the way thanks TCP1 and everybody who helped make this data. It has really re-sparked my interest in TEW05 (not that I was losing much its just that this data is really good). I love the backgrounds and stuff!

Ah, the day has finally arrived. Quite amazed at 10 pages of replies in such a short time, though, heh. Anyway, first off, awesome work getting so much done. That said, I do have four complaints, one much more important than the other. 1. Why does Dana Dameson only have 20 for Looks? I know it's a matter of opinion, but 20 is like Oprah-level ugly, and I seriously doubt most people think she's that ugly. While I rate her fairly high (95, in fact), I'd say around 60 would be a fair estimation of the average. EDIT: Another thing, while I know she has attitude problems, when did she develop alcohol and law problems? 2. This is much more important. WHERE IS SARAH STOCK?!?!?! She's one of the top female wrestlers outside of Japan! You have a ton of far less known and less talented women in the data (including Dana Dameson, who I really like having in there, but is definitely below Sarah Stock in every way), as well as those who haven't (to my knowledge) done anything in wrestling for years (like Madusa) and those who have pretty much left wrestling for one reason or another (looking at Becky Bayless now). Sarah Stock is a very talented young woman, almost up there with the likes of LuFisto! Is this just an oversight or something? 3. Not to nitpick, but when did The Bloody retire? I hadn't heard any news of this (although I do admit it's hard to find any reliable Joshi news these days). 4. I think ROH might be rated too low in popularity. I think they're definitely deserving of "Cult" status, all things considered, especially given that they're almost as popular as TNA in their main regions. I'd personally suggest 46-50 in the Tri State and Great Lakes regions while leaving all others as they are. Any which way, the main thing here is SARAH STOCK! Actually, another big thing is that you somehow managed to overlook using the most recent version (the most accurate version) of my TV networks and PPV carriers. I've sent you a PM since I think you might have missed my last post on the subject due to lots of other posting right after it.

Junji Hirata (as Super Strong Machine), Shinya Makabe (as Togi Makabe), Yujiro, Tatsutoshi Goto, Takashi Uwano need to be contracted to NJPW Tomohiro Ishii has to be removed from Zero-1 and added to NJPW Tetsuya Naito needs to be made and added to NJPW Takao Omori needs to be made and added to Zero-1 Tag Team between Omori and Nakanishi. Yutaka Yoshie added to Zero-1 as Y2P - 160kg. Tsuyoshi Kikuchi, Kotaro Suzuki added to NOAH. Kotaro Suzuki’s pic is of Minoru Suzuki. Takuma Sano needs to be made (or imported from Lukies mod) and added to NOAH. SUWA added to NOAH Low-Ki’s contract with TNA is not exclusive, thus why they wanted him to wrestle as Senshi so he had a unique identity for use only in TNA. In fact he has upcoming matches in IWC, MXW, IWA-MS (x3), PWE and 1PW over the next two months.

Since I'll be ammending the mod a little... Sartagis, do you have any idea who the owner of King's Road could be? Also, is Ikuto Hidaka really headbooker of Zero-1? I know he has quite a bit of booking power but I thought others would be over him. Such as Masato Tanaka. Also any idea on Big Mouth Loud?

Hey does anybody else get this error message. [IMG]http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2673/tewerror5jm.jpg[/IMG] This game is just started. Im playing as WWE and I'm going to the first show but then that error message comes up. It comes up every single time i try to get on it. Im using the real world data not the Roster Split one. Any help would be appreciated. If nobody else has come across this error then ill go to technical board and ask. Just thought i would ask here first since other people may have got this while using this mod. P.S Sorry if the pic is too big when i upload it wouldnt resize.

[QUOTE=the legend jay]Oh alright thanks a lot now it works fine. Also i have all the screens or i think i do and this mod looks fantastic i cant wait to start playing. Thanks a lot to everybody that did this mod.[/QUOTE] Judging by the screen shot you put up... You dont have the download with ALL the screens and everything.

Owner's andbookers of Japanese feds: NOAH: Mitsuharu Misawa=Owner on booking team, & road agent Head booker: Ryu Nakata bookers: Kenta Kobashi Joe Higuchi Mighty Inoue AJPW: Owner: Keiji Muto (also booker & road agent) Head Booker Masa Fuchi (& road agent) Muto's wife, Hisae Muto also has a high ranking posistion Z-1 Owner is now Masakasu Kusama (of NJPW & HUSTLE fame) Head booker is Shinjiro Ohtani other booker is former owner, Yoshiyaki Nakamura (also a road agent) You could technicallyalso add Steve Corino to booking & road agent as he books foriegners Big Japan: Owner Shinya Kojika Head booker: Men's Teoh bookers: Daikokubo Benkei Badboy Hido Kintaro Kanemura King's Road is owned by former AJPW office employees Kenji Aoki & Hideki Takahashi M-Pro: Owner Great Sasuke Head Booker: Jinsei Shinzaki booking team: Ted Tanabe New Japan: Owner should be Yukinori Taniguchi Head Booker is Riki Choshu other bookers: Seiji Sakaguchi (also a road agent) Simon Inoki Masa Chono Jushin Liger

Archived