hey im looking for players who want to do a dynasty with me where one person books wwe, one books ecw one book a returning wcw, if we get enough we could een add tna, roh or split up wwe so one person runs raw the other runs smackdown post if your interested

Are we gonna have some mainstays (eg. Triple H for WWE, Goldberg for WCW, Jeff Jarret for TNA and RVD for ECW) and then draft some free agents or what? Also, are we all gonna have TV shows? If so will they be on the same night? Sorry to start an inquisition but I thought they were some useful questions ;) . Quote The Raven Nevermore

ok, im not 100% sure on how will do this so i need help from experinced gaming playind dynasty, my plan was to make up wwe, wcw and ecw out of drafted wwe superstars and free agents, wwe would be the most succesful company as far as prestige and populartity but ecw and wcw wouldnt be fair behid then tna last, my suggestion is u add me to your msn if u hav it or we sat up a date to meet on msn and sort out all the rostors and shows etc if u would lik i would run the game on my tew 2005 and i could post all the news happenin in game, all rosters then the players could tell me what pushes they want they all u do is post the results ad any tag team, stable news etc and i would updated it on my game anyway we would work something out add me on msn my addy is [email]michaelperks111@hotmail.com[/email]

ok i decide tht im goin do wcw becuase tht wat i wanted to do sori anyone tht went for tht the other promotions r as follows nevermore= ecw benjacko= tna phil=raw me= wcw all we need know is a smackdown promotor, if bgrx or tarhellia would lik to do tht then they would hav to tell me but at the mo it is first com first serve so

ok forget all the info i gave u above heres the lowdown, all the promotios r the same and hav the same bookers except phil who will now do wwe, this is because the amount of superstars tht are traded wwe will return to just the one brand so no brand split, second the game will now be where we send it to each other, the onli reason was wasnt doin tht before ws because i didnt know how but now i do. finally all four promotions will be involoved in the draft that includes tna and all tna superstars, however all companes will hav non aggresive packs so they cannot steal each other superstars, and will all hav 5 superstars who r off bounds to drat, this suerstars must have worked for the company before, so take brock lesner, even though wcw couldnt have him as one of their off bounds superstars becuas he hasnt worked for them, they could sign them in the draft, all companies will have t.v and p.p.v deals and all will have current shows so it would be wwe with smackdown and raw, ecw with ecw on sci-fi, tna with tna impact and tna xplosion and wcw would hav mayhem and thunder, ecw could also add another show if they wanted just so all companies had shows or we could even hav it so onli one show is important so take wcw for example, it could be that mayhem is the premierm show and thunder is like heat and isnt in much detail. ok that is we will keep posting and set up the dynasty and all info on this thread and then will start a new thread for the actual dynasty thanks alot

ok phil i need you to contact me, ucan do it on msn by email or even hear but i need to know some ifo such as wat country are you from, it just the other 3 players are british and we may struggle if your american to do this because of time difference could u contact me asap

Hey im interested if phils not doin it. Iv bn lookin to join a multiplayer game for sum time so if phils out then count me in. just giv me the instructions on wat i need to do now. whos data we using by the way? TCP's??

[QUOTE=twisted]Hey im interested if phils not doin it. Iv bn lookin to join a multiplayer game for sum time so if phils out then count me in. just giv me the instructions on wat i need to do now. whos data we using by the way? TCP's??[/QUOTE] I really hope you are, I'd love to see who this pans out. I don't think I've ever seen a 4 player multi-game. It could be the best diary, providing people spell correctly!

[QUOTE=TCP1]I really hope you are, I'd love to see who this pans out. I don't think I've ever seen a 4 player multi-game. It could be the best diary, providing people spell correctly![/QUOTE] Hey I can spell! just to lazy to do it lol besides i deserve to be lazy. I not long finished my exams! i had a good 20 hours worth of "spelling correctly" to worry about! umm in regards to this i hope i get a reply soon like 'coz id like to give it a go so . . . . who knows

You need to pick 5 wrestlers that are off limits to the rest of us so we can't steal them away, 1 authority figure, 2 announcers, 1 road agent and 1 referee to give you your basic roster then we'll be doing a draft of 25 more people to add to each of our rosters to fill them out.

so i choose some announcers, ref and an authority figure ONLY or can i choose superstars from the preset WWE roster?? umm and im guessing that i COULD end up with TNA superstars with this draft which im under the presumption is random?

Almost Ready! We have our initial rosters selected and someone's taking care of editing of the data to set up our game :D (soz forgot who you are on here?) So we're almost all set. [IMG]http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h169/twisted_dd/WWE_Logo.jpg[/IMG] [I]Im the owner of the WWE and heres my roster draft[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Male Active Wrestlers[/COLOR][/B] Paul Levesque (Triple H) Adam Copeland (Edge) Dave Batista Ric Flair Glen Jacobs (Kane) Masato Tanaka Super Crazy Paul Wight (Big Show) Yoshihiro Tajiri Dragon Kid Ron Killings Chris Kanyon Chris Harris Paul London Kid Kash Elix Skipper William Regal Sean O' Haire Mark Calloway (The Undertaker) Big Vito Matt striker Dalip Singh (The Great Khali) Sylvan Grenier Rene Dupree Teddy Hart [B][COLOR="Blue"]Female Workers[/COLOR][/B] Rena Mero Michiko Omukai Valentina Kayo Noumi Takakou Inoue [B][COLOR="Purple"]Other Workers[/COLOR][/B] [I][B]Announcers[/B][/I] Jim Ross Roddy Piper [I][B]Authority Figure[/B][/I] Vince McMahon [I][B]Referees[/B][/I] Brian Hebner Nick Patrick [I][B]Backstage Workers (Road Agents, etc)[/B][/I] Dean Malenko John Laurinatus Bret Hart Jimmy Snuka Ricky Steamboat [I]The only other information i have is that i may be looking at switching to [B]Cutting Edge[/B] but still plan to offer a sports entertainment product but with more emphasis on in-ring work like real life [B][COLOR="DarkRed"]TNA.[/COLOR][/B][/I]

wcw here is wcw [IMG]http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/mcmahon/48/wcwnew.jpg[/IMG] ROSTER Main Eventers:faces=:) heels = :mad: GOLDBERG :) BOOKER T:mad: CHRIS BENOIT:) REY MYSTERIO:) STING:) RANDY ORTON:mad: REST OF ROSTER BOBBY LASHLEY:) SCOTT STEINER:mad: SPIRIT SQUAD(ALL 5 MEMBERS) :mad: MARK HENRY:mad: GREGORY HELMS:mad: PAUL BIRCHALL:) UMAGA:mad: ABYSS:mad: BOOGEYMAN:) BG JAMES:) KIP JAMES:) FIT FINLAY:mad: MONTY BROWN:mad: JBL:mad: GUNNER SCOTT:) DIVAS TORRIE WILSON:) CHRISTTY HEMME:) KRISTAL:mad: LILLIAN GARCIA:) CANDICE MICHELLE:mad: OTHER STAFF ANNOUNCERS MICHAEL COLE:) TAZZ:) LARRY ZYBESKO:mad: MEAN GENE OKERLUND:) AUTHORITY FIGURE HULK HOGAN:) REFS CHARLES ROBINSON RUDY CHARLES MANAGERS TORRIE WILSON:) DAIVARI:mad: BACKSTAGE/ROAD AGENTS LINDA McMAHON ARN ANDERSEN WCW HAS RETURNED AND IS BETTER THAN EVER P.S WE WILL START THIS DIARY AGAIN IN A NEW THREAD WITH ALL THE INFO ON THAT THREAD, WE WILL ALOS HAVE A BACKSTORY

Archived