C-Verse's Mitsuharu Misawa...

Alright so, i've been wondering who is the closest equivalent to Mitsuharu Misawa in C-Verse. I already know Nobuatsu Tatsuko's closest irl equivalent is Kenta Kobashi, and Shuji Inukai's closest irl equivalent is Toshiaki Kawada, now i am stuck between Mito Miwa (a superb worker from 2001-2003, according to his profile) and Yoshimi Mushashibo (a technically exceptional worker, according to his worker stats).. hell, there's probably someone outside PGHW that might be based off Misawa.

I think I've mentioned this before, but PGHW was the first company I created when the CornellVerse was initially made. The entire roster's names were initially randomly generated using the standard worker name file. The very first name that came out, for Character #1, was...Mitsuharu Misawa. That name was then bastardized as Mito Miwa. They're not meant to be the same person, but the names, although purely by chance, are linked.

The odds of not just a real-life worker's name being generated, but one who worked for the same company that PGHW was modeled on, and for that to also be the very first worker ever created, must be astronomical.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Adam Ryland said:

I think I've mentioned this before, but PGHW was the first company I created when the CornellVerse was initially made. The entire roster's names were initially randomly generated using the standard worker name file. The very first name that came out, for Character #1, was...Mitsuharu Misawa. That name was then bastardized as Mito Miwa. They're not meant to be the same person, but the names, although purely by chance, are linked.

The odds of not just a real-life worker's name being generated, but one who worked for the same company that PGHW was modeled on, and for that to also be the very first worker ever created, must be astronomical.

That’s a fun fact, really cool to know!