Minor Error with INSPIRE

I've been playing the full version for about two game years and everything is running smooth a great game really. I do love the smarter booking of titles and feds BUT there seems to be one error. Even after 2 years INSPIRE has never had their main (and only) champion make any defense of the belt. He's being booked and winning and losing but the belt remains in limbo. Any idea on how to fix this ?

I've noticed this same issue with NOTBPW and BSC. For NOTBPW, their Women's title is 'Inactive' even though they have 2 or more women's matches per show. For BSC, the default champion (Charlize Angelle) has wrestled in every event they've held so far but hasn't defended the title a single time. There is something amiss that I hope is resolved in the first patch. When playing a female worker, I won't sign with a promotion that doesn't have an active women's division and having a title defended is a large part of that. The NOTBPW case is arguable since it is possible for a promotion to have a title that can be contested on every show but not activate it. But the BSC and INSPIRE examples are just broken. edit: In fact, looking at INSPIRE in my current game, they've had two shows so far and not a single title defense. King of Fighters champion is Marat Kholkov and he's fought in each event (against Mike Watson in the first one and Tadayuki Kikkawa in the second one) but hasn't put the title up at all. This looks like a bug.

Yeah looking at BSC in my game their main title is defneded but not very often only 3 times in two years. So the belt is active just not being defended enough. I honestly think that there should be a defense of every title in a fed atleast once a month. I've worked for 21ST CW and their belts are defended like clockwork so something isn't right with BSC. NOTPW the belt is inactive and I don't know if the game is programed to reinstate belts or not. As for INSPIRE no activity at all concerning their belt. That really does look like a bug. EDIT: And there is a new patch hopefully this fixes these minor things.

Archived