Payment option restricted to Paypal

Capture005.PNG.2febca34341e9764d1b06e706c3ef843.PNG

I have been attempting to purchase a copy of TEW 2020.... unfortunately, the second payment option does not seem to function. I click on the button several times and nothing happens. I do not have a Paypal account and do not wish to create one just for this one purchase. 

What is the issue with this option not working? 

Do you by chance have an ad blocker on? I have Ad Blocker Ultimate on my Firefox browser, and it will occasionally block scripts. I had trouble setting up my Verizon internet account because of it and it wouldn't let me sign in on PCH until I turned it off. Try turning it off and see if it works.

14 hours ago, Gabagool said:

Capture005.PNG.2febca34341e9764d1b06e706c3ef843.PNG

I have been attempting to purchase a copy of TEW 2020.... unfortunately, the second payment option does not seem to function. I click on the button several times and nothing happens. I do not have a Paypal account and do not wish to create one just for this one purchase. 

What is the issue with this option not working? 

I've passed on your post to the Grey Dog team to look into, you should hear back later today.

Elicense has been having issues with their gateway for processing credit cards - so they have setup a route via paypal that does the same thing. Here's the process and you don't need a paypal account to use it. You can use any email as the only purpose is where to send you receipt. Once the gateway gets working again, their normal credit card checkout will be back. The next post shows the process

Here's the best way to purchase games until eLicense's gateway is fixed:

1. Go to our webstore using the link above.

2. When you add a game to the cart, use the "Check out with PayPal" button in the lower right:

Webstore1.jpg

3. At the PayPal screen next, you can either pay with PayPal or click the "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" option to use a normal credit card:

webstore2.jpg

If you chose "Pay with Debit or Credit Card", just enter an email (it doesn't have to have a paypal account - it is where the receipt will be sent) and then your credit card.

Thanks for your patience with this!

Arlie