All Elite Wrestling - Changes

aew-all-elite-wrestling-logo-0884F90C11-seeklogo.com.png
Now owned and operated by none other than Triple H!
Triple H has left his home at WWE to move on to greener pastures.
He had a fallout with some of the higher-ups and behind the scenes. Seeking out other opportunities, he came into contact with Tony Khan.
After some fruitful talks, Tony agreed to hand over AEW to Triple H. It was agreed that Triple H would have to run any major decisions past Tony first, but that most decisions would not be met with resistance. As a part of this deal, Tony has now put all his focus on Ring Of Honor. He also brought in Mick Foley to do the day to day booking. It is believed that Tony had read posts on the Grey Dog Software forums criticizing his booking skills. It is understood that Khan will still be the "investor" for both of these companies, with Triple H and Mick Foley also contributing to their respected companies. With this huge budget the rosters of both companies have become bursting with talent. Some talent brought in from Japan, some overlooked Indy stars, and even some WWE stars following Triple H over. With the new talent and the shows almost always in the 80's, (even the B shows are pulling mid 70's ratings), the popularity has soared! So much so that all the broadcasting has gone to on-demand services. PPVs and A shows are reaching nearly 9 million viewers per show. Since the wrestling world had seemed to be falling off and companies losing a lot of money, most companies had gone to handshake deals making it easy to nab talent with out much opposition.

• Like 1

I will start with the stables then move on to the main roster. I utilize a lot of stables and 6-8-10 man tags similar to NJPW. Also, they are all classed as Factions with a leader. The rest are members, unless noted.

#Stronghearts
CIMA (Leader)
El Desperado
El Lindaman
T-Hawk
Zeus

Best Friends
Orange Cassidy (Leader)
Jake Something (Deputy)
Chuck Taylor
Danhausen
Hook
Kris Statlander
Rocky Romero
Trent Barreta

Blackpool Combat Club
William Regal (Leader)
Bryan Danielson
Claudio Castagnoli
Jon Moxley
Wheeler Yuta

Death Triangle
PAC (Leader)
Pentagon JR
Rey Fenix

House Of Black
Malakai Black (Leader)
Brody King
Buddy Matthews

Jericho Appreciation Society
Chris Jericho (Leader)
Angelo Parker
Anna Jay AS
Daniel Garcia
Jake Hager
Matt Menard
Sammy Guevara
Tay Melo

LAX
Andrade El Idolo (Leader)
Dragon Lee
Ortiz
Rivera
Rush
Santana
Sin Cara
Tank Romero

Rose Garden (Thanks to @Jaysin for the logo)
Nyla Rose (Leader)
Mandy Rose
Ravishing Rose

The Dark Order
Player Uno (Leader)
Player Dos (Deputy)
Alex Reynolds
Cody Vance
John Silver

The Factory
QT Marshall (Leader)
Aaron Solo
Anthony Ogogo
Nick Comoroto

The Forgotton Sons
Rob Van Dam (Leader)
Angelico
Eddie Edwards
Jack Evans

The Million Dollar Dynasty
Ted Dibiase Sr. (Leader)
Dolph Ziggler (Heir)
Bestia 666
Kairi Sane
Mecha Wolf 450
Velvet Sky
Kevin Nash (Muscle)

The Wingmen
Peter Avalon (Leader)
Cezar Bononi
JD Drake
Ryan Nemeth

United Empire (AEW)
Will Ospreay (Leader)
Davey Boy Smith Jr.
Great-O-Khan
Jeff Cobb

Faces

• Air Wolf
  • Alex Gracia
  • Angel Dorado
  • Ashley Vox
  • Asuka
  • Athena
  • Aubrey Edwards (Referee)
  • Becky Lynch
  • Bianca Belair
  • Bobby Fish
  • Brian Pillman Jr.
  • Bryce Remsburg (Referee)
  • Cash Wheeler
  • CM Punk
  • Colt Cabana
  • Dakota Kai
  • Dani Jordyn
  • Darby Allin
  • Dax Harwood
  • Diamante
  • Diamond Dallas Page (Road Agent)
  • Drew Mcintyre
  • Dustin Rhodes
  • Eddie Kingston
  • Emi Sakura
  • Excalibur (Commentary)
  • Flip Gordon
  • Frank Gastineau (Referee)
  • Fuego Del Sol
  • Griff Garrison
  • Hikaru Shida
  • Hiromu Takahashi
  • Hiroshi Tanahashi
  • Io Shirai
  • Jason Ayers (Referee)
  • Jeff Hardy
  • Jerry Lynn (Road Agent)
  • Jim Ross (Commentary)
  • Johnny Gargano
  • Julia Hart (Wrestles and manages Varsity Blondes)
  • Jungle Boy
  • Kazuchika Okada
  • Keith Lee
  • KENTA
  • Kip Sabian
  • Kyle O'Reilly
  • Kylie Rae
  • Lee Moriarty
  • Lita
  • Luchasaurus
  • Madi Wrenkowski
  • Marina Shafir
  • Mark Henry
  • Matt Hardy
  • Matt Riddle
  • Matt Sydal
  • Mike Posey
  • Mike Sydal
  • Moose
  • Natsupoi
  • Nevaeh
  • Paul Turner (Referee)
  • Paul Wight (Occasional and also manages Sheamus and Swerve In Our Glory)
  • Ricky Starks
  • Ricochet
  • Riho
  • R-Truth
  • Ruby Soho
  • Sara Amato (Road Agent and also manages Moose and Toni Storm)
  • Serena Deeb
  • Sheamus
  • Shinsuke Nakamura
  • Stephon Smith (Referee)
  • Sting (Occasional and manages Darby Allin)
  • Swerve Strickland
  • Takeshita
  • Taz (Road Agent and manages Hook)
  • Tetsuya Naito
  • Toni Storm
  • Tony Schiavone (Commentary)
  • Wardlow
  • Zack Sabre Jr.

Heels

• Abadon
  • Ace Austin
  • Adam Cole
  • Adam Page
  • Alexa Bliss
  • Angelina Love
  • Anthony Bowens
  • Arn Anderson (Road Agent)
  • Austin Gunn
  • Bear Boulder
  • Bear Bronson
  • Bestia 666
  • Billy Gunn (Manages The Acclaimed)
  • BJ Whitmer (Road Agent)
  • Bobby Roode
  • Brandon Cutler
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brian Cage
  • Britt Baker D.M.D.
  • Carmella
  • Chelsea Green
  • Christian Cage
  • Christopher Daniels (Occasional and Road Agent)
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Colten Gunn
  • Dean Malenko (Road Agent)
  • Edge
  • Ethan Page
  • Eva Marie
  • Frankie Kazarian
  • Giulia
  • Jade Cargill
  • Jake Roberts (Manages Seth Rollins and Gunn Club)
  • Jamie Hayter
  • Jay Lethal
  • John Hennigan
  • Kenny Omega
  • Kevin Steen
  • Kiera Hogan
  • Lance Archer
  • Leyla Hirsch
  • Luther (Active Wrestler and Road Agent)
  • Matt Jackson
  • Max Caster
  • Maxwell Jacob Friedman
  • Mercedes Martinez
  • Michael Nakazawa
  • Miro
  • Nick Jackson
  • Paige VanZant
  • Paul Heyman (Manages Cody Rhodes and Kevin Steen)
  • Penelope Ford
  • Powerhouse Hobbs
  • Rebel (Manages Britt Baker D.M.D. and Jamie Hayter)
  • Red Velvett
  • Reka Tehaka
  • Rick Knox (Referee)
  • Samoa Joe
  • Scorpio Sky
  • Serpentico
  • Seth Rollins
  • Shawn Dean
  • Shawn Spears
  • Shingo Takagi
  • Stokely Hathaway (Manages Jay Lethal)
  • Taylor Wilde
  • The Blade
  • The Bunny (Wrestles and manages The Butcher & The Blade)
  • The Butcher
  • The Predator
  • Thunder Rosa
  • Tomohiro Ishii
  • Tony Nese
  • Trey Miguel
  • Triple H

Tag Teams
2point0 - Angelo Parker and Matt Menard
Bear Country - Bear Boulder and Bear Bronson
Chaos Project -  Luther and Serpentico
Darby Allin and Sting
F.T.R. - Dax Harwood and Cash Wheeler
Hook-Hausen - Danhausen and Hook
Imperial Unit - Great-O-Khan and Jeff Cobb
Jurassic Express - Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus
La Rebelion - Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf 450 
Ortiz and Santana
Lucha Brothers - Pentagon Jr. and Rey Fenix
Men Of The Year - Ethan Page and Scorpio Sky
reDRagon - Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly
SoCal Uncensored - Christopher Daniels and Frankie Kazarian
Something Orange - Orange Cassidy and Jake Something
Gunn Club - Austin Gunn and Colten Gunn
Super Smash Brothers - Player Uno and Player Dos
Swerve In Our Glory - Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland
Sydal Brothers - Matt Sydal and Mike Sydal
TayJay - Tay Melo and Anna Jay AS
The Acclaimed - Anthony Bowens and Max Caster
The Baddies - Red Velvett and Kiera Hogan
The Butcher and The Blade
The Flip Bros - Air Wolf and Angel Dorado
The Hardys - Jeff Hardy and Matt Hardy
The Varsity Blondes - Brian Pillman Jr and Griff Garrison
The Young Bucks - Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson

Injuries
Adam Cole - Concussion - Angles Only - 3 months
Air Wolf - Undisclosed Leg Injury - Angles Only - 3 months
Bobby Fish - Undisclosed Injury - Angles Only - 6 days
Buddy Matthews - Shoulder Sprain - Angles Only - 2 months
CM Punk - Broken Foot - Angles Only - 2 months
Cody Rhodes - Torn Pectoral - Angles Only - 7 months
Colt Cabana - Ankle Tendonitis - Angles Only - 38 days
Jeff Hardy - Legal Reasons - Unavailable - 3 days
Kyle O'Reilly - Undisclosed Injury - Angles Only - 25 days
Leyla Hirsch - Torn Achilles - Angles Only - 3 months, 2 weeks
Luther - Undisclosed Knee Injury - Angles Only - 17 days
Mike Sydal - Dislocated Knee - Angles Only - 2 months
Sheamus - Chronic Shoulder Pain - Being Worked Through - 16 days
The Bunny - Undisclosed Injury - Angles Only - 25 days
(All available surgeries have been attempted and were successful)

...and our fearless commentary team of Excalibur, Jim Ross, and Tony Schiavone

As you can see, some of the roster, teams, stables, and injuries have remained true to life. I have switched some face/heel alignments to balance the roster out a little bit more. I currently have no storylines booked and the mechanic is turned off. I may change that as I get going on this dynasty. Haven't really discovered a whole lot of chemistry yet, so I may wait until some good opponent chemistry is found.

(PS...I've changed a few names to match their stable/gimmick. If you are curious who someone is just ask. I'm sure Rivera might come up as a question mark. He is actually Danny Limelight from NJoA. His picture had a bandana that matched Santana and Ortiz. So I just changed his name to a Latino name to match them. Tank Romero, also in LAX, is Ace Romero. He is a heavy set white guy I came across in the Indies. He has sort of brownish skin and dark hair and Romero sounds kind of Latino, so I threw him in with them to thicken up their crew. Ravishing Rose is an indy girl I came across named Jenny Rose. Her stats were pretty impressive, so I offered her a contract. When she was signed, I noticed I had Nyla and Mandy Rose also signed. So when I was looking for a gimmick for Jenny Rose, I came across Ravishing. So, in honor of Rick Rude, I gave her the gimmick and the name. I'm curious to see how my Rose Garden stable fairs. If you're not familiar with the scene in Japan, #Stronghearts is a popular stable from GLEAT. Not sure if they are still there. The real stable is CIMA, T-Hawk, and El Lindaman. I added El Desperado (one of my favs from New Japan) and Zeus (a guy who always pops up in my 'Hidden Gem' tab in Creative. Jake Something is an indy worker who had graduated from ROH Dojo. I liked his look and he had fair stats. I signed him and put him with Best Friends and he teams with Orange Cassidy. My thought being the Something last name makes him kinda laid back like OC, not caring about a proper last name. So I came across Player Dos and did some reading that him and Player Uno used to team as Super Smash Brothers. Being a gamer myself, I had to sign him and reform the team. The Forgotten Sons are some talented guys that get overlooked. Led by a returning Rob Van Dam, Angelico teams with Jack Evans, and Eddie Edwards was put with them cause his attire is very similar to Angelico and Evans. The Million Dollar Dynasty is just kind of a hodge podge of workers under 'payroll' of Ted DiBiase. He also manages them at ringside. Bestia 666 and Mecha Wolf 450 are a cool tag team from NWA. Saw a few of their matches in real life and had to hire them. Enough rambling. I'm more than happy to answer questions on the roster. Shoot me a message or just post a reply on here.)

Edited by djskeemask
  • Like 1

AEW Atlantic.jpgAll Atlantic - Sammy Guevara (won from PAC)
AEW Tag Team.jpgTag Team - Jurassic Express (Current 2 Time)(won from FTR)
AEW TBS.jpgTBS - Britt Baker D.M.D. (1st Champ)
AEW TNT_Alt2.jpgTNT - Moose (won from Lance Archer in his debut match)
AEW Trios.jpgTrios - Drew Mcintyre and Jurassic Express (won from MJF, Santana, and Ortiz)
AEW Womens_Alt2.jpgWomen's World - Becky Lynch (won from Nyla Rose)
AEW Heavyweight.jpgWorld - Drew Mcintyre (won from Adam Page)
FTW Heavyweight.jpgFTW - Hook (won from Ricky Starks)

Edited by djskeemask
  • Like 1

Weekly TV

Held on Wednesdays:

AEW Dark.jpg Shown on Thursday     AEW Dynamite.jpg Shown Live!

Held on Fridays:

AEW Dark Elevation.jpg Shown on Monday     AEW Rampage.jpg Shown Live!

Monthly PPV

Held on the 4th Saturday of every Month

AEW Bash at the Beach.jpg January       One Night Only.jpg February     AEW Revolution_Alt.jpg March       Fyter Fest.jpg April

AEW Double or Nothing.jpg May            AEW All In.jpg June            AEW Fight for the Fallen.jpg July           AEW All Out.jpg August

No Mercy.jpg September  Halloween Havoc.jpg October     AEW Full Gear_Alt.jpg NovemberAEW Road Rager.jpg December

Edited by djskeemask
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Strech said:

Best of Luck! The Million Dollar Dynasty looks wild! Will be interesting to watch their story and this diary unfold!

Just finished up with injuries and a short little paragraph while you sent this at the bottom describing some workers that people might not know.

I appreciate the kind words pal! I should be thanking you, as you were one of my inspirations. I'm still not sure what I'm doing with the Dynasty yet. I wasn't really planning on a stable but after I signed DiBiase (I've always been a fan since I was a kid) I noticed there was a stable logo "The Dynasty" in my photo pack. So I decided to put that together for now. I brought in Kevin Nash to support Triple H with the takeover and he kinda just seemed like a good fit to be an occasional wrestler and bouncer in that stable. Not sure if I'm gonna have DiBiase go crazy and offer a 'paycheck' to join to a lot of people or just keep it small. My LAX stable is REALLY strong. Lots of talent there.

Edited by djskeemask

Friday, Week 4

Tony Schiavone_Alt.jpgTriple H_Alt11.jpg

Tony: With the influx of new viewers brought in by Triple H's takeover, he will be addressing the fans later on today with a State of the Union sort of speech in a precursor to tonight's shows, Dark: Elevation and Rampage. He will go over the results of last month's All Out for those that missed it or are just now tuning in to our product. His take on future matches and match types will also be addressed. That's all the info on the speech we have for now. It is rumored, however, that there may be match announcements for our upcoming event No Mercy to take place tomorrow night live on PPV! Stay tuned.

Edited by djskeemask
  • Like 1

Tony Schiavone_Alt.jpg

Welcome ladies and gentleman. We have a speech that will be broadcast with our live broadcast of Rampage, before we kick off Dark: Elevation. I'll hand it over to you, Triple H!

Triple H_Alt11.jpg

Welcome everybody! It's great to be here in my new home at All Elite Wrestling! I am truly honored to be the man in charge here. No disrespect to Mr. Tony Khan, but I plan on taking this company to a whole new level. As you can tell already, I have brought in a ton of new talent and some friends from a former employer. Oh wait! I forgot we can acknowledge other companies on our programming. The environment with Vince's scandal and worker morale on the failing product were a couple reasons I decided to leave WWE. Also, the atmosphere here and the potential to build my own product is what led me here. I have brought in talent, known and obscure, from all over the globe! From the indies, to Japan, to Mexico, to WWE. I have scoured the planet and am attempting to bring you some major talents. You won't know them all, yet. But you will! To give you a better idea of our structure. Ring Of Honor will remain a part of us as our development area. That company will be led by Tony Khan with Mick Foley working creative. I look forward to seeing what that company spawns. There is already a full roster full of talent just waiting for a call-up. I have released some press releases in the last couple days outlining our TV & PPV Events, Champions, and Roster. I will be utilizing some special matches on a more regular basis. Those include ladder matches, table matches, cage matches, and a few more surprises here and there. Don't worry, no more lingerie matches! (He winks to the camera). Another unique thing we will have going on here. I have talked to TK about spending money on this and he is on board. I will buy out name and gimmick trademarks for any wrestler that we acquire, if that is what they wish. It will give us some familiar faces and make it easier to follow your favorite wrestlers from another company. I have not yet scheduled anything for our PPV No Mercy to be held tomorrow night. However, if anything comes up I will definitely inform the commentary team to have them let you viewers know. I look forward to taking the helm here. No pun intended. That's all I have for now. Enjoy tonight's entertainment!!

Tony Schiavone_Alt.jpg

There you have it folks. Stay tuned for Dark: Elevation and Rampage!

Edited by djskeemask
  • Like 1

AEW Dark Elevation.jpg

Excalibur_Alt.jpgJim Ross_Alt.jpgTony Schiavone_Alt.jpg

Our announce team kick us off immediately handing us over to their friend Taz who is with Hook.

Taz_Alt3.jpgHook_Alt.jpg

Hook remains silent and his father, Taz hypes him up. He claims that with him having his back and the confidence that the FTW belt has brought to Hook there is no stopping him now.

Rating: 68

Player Uno.jpgStu Grayson_Alt.jpg  VS  Anthony Bowens.jpgMax Caster_Alt.jpg With Billy Gunn_Alt.jpg
Super Smash Brothers vs. The Acclaimed w/Billy Gunn

The crowd didn't really seem too into this match, despite having some great action. The match went back and forth. Billy Gunn also did some good work at ringside. In the end, Player Dos pinned Anthony Bowens with a Fatality!

Rating: 73

Kazuchika Okada_Alt3.jpg  VS  Trey Miguel_Alt2.jpg
Kazuchika Okada vs. Trey Miguel

A decent reaction from the crowd led to these two putting on a pretty decent match. Although Okada picked up the pin, the match was assumed to be a squash but Miguel held his own against this legend of Japan. Miguel may be a surprise star in the making. Okada hit the Heavy Rain to make the pinfall.

Rating: 71

Brody King_Alt2.jpg  VS  Flip Gordon_Alt6.jpg
Brody King vs. Flip Gordon

Brody came out alone, leaving the House of Black backstage. Both wrestlers put in a really good effort and it showed in this decent match that got a good response from the crowd as well. Brody King won with the All Seeing Eye.

Trent Barreta_Alt3.jpg  VS  Christopher Daniels_Alt5.jpg
Trent Barreta vs. Christopher Daniels

A good back and forth match. Both men pulled out some inventive moves. They seemed to have awakened the crowd. Trent eventually landed a Crunchy for the win.

Rating: 73

Tetsuya Naito_Alt.jpg & Keith Lee_Alt7.jpgShane Strickland.jpg With Big Show_Alt2.jpg
VS
Sin Cara_Alt2.jpgAngel Ortiz_Alt.jpgMike Draztik_Alt.jpg
Tetsuya Naito & Swerve In Our Glory w/Paul Wight vs. LAX (Sin Cara, Ortiz, and Santana)

This match showed some great wrestling and some really good spots. The crowd absolutely loved it. This could have been the main event on any show. Tetsuya Naito showed us why he is so beloved in Japan. He instantly connected with the American crowd and won them over. He also won the match pinning Sin Cara (who was the weakest link) with Destino. Also, Paul Wight continued to show why Keith and Swerve enjoy having him at ringside, showcasing their amazing chemistry. Even though they lost LAX still looked strong out there and performed well to showcase the new stable.

Rating: 81

Lance Archer_Alt2.jpg
Lance Archer

We cut to backstage with Lance Archer. He shows his anger and fire as he unleashes on one of our newest acquisitions, Moose. Moose came in and in his debut match defeated Lance Archer for his TNT title. Archer addresses this and claims it can't and won't happen again. That is if the title is defended and retained at No Mercy. (As Elevation would be aired after No Mercy). Lance looked strong and furthered his aggressive gimmick.

Rating: 76

Riho.jpg  VS  Mandy Rose_Alt.jpg
Riho vs. Mandy Rose

In our final match for tonight's Elevation, we see overseas star Riho take on Mandy Rose representing the newly minted Rose Garden. The match was pretty evenly matched. Rose started gaining momentum just as Riho surprised her with a Gannosuke Clutch to win the match. The crowd seemed to love this one. Also, the commentary team mentioned that Triple H may be making a habit of having our women close out some shows in the main event.

Rating: 75

We close our show with our commentary team recapping the show.

Show Rating: 76

On a personal note: I had some personal issues come up today, delaying my posting of all of this. I need to call it a night, so Rampage will be posted in the morning. Keep watch and I hope you all like this. I haven't really got into formatting posts yet, so I just did this basic post for now so I could get Dark: Elevation up.

4 hours ago, TigerClawTV said:

-Kazuchika Okada vs. Trey Miguel

This is the part that I really found interesting. I'm a fan of Impact. Trey Miquel's matches are always awesome.

I came across him in my 'Hidden Gems'. I am pretty impressed with him. I don't watch Impact. I'm mostly into AEW, NJPW, and recently Stardom. Trey is putting in an average of about 70 for his performances. I may have to youtube some real life performances.

In other news, I should have more posted later today. I was hoping to get it done this morning, but life gets in the way.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TigerClawTV said:

You aren't wrong about impact. Its a smaller thing for sure. But if you want to see ol' Trey at his best, look up Trey Miguel vs. Mike Bailey. Classic match that is miles above the impact standard. If I had more time I would try and find it myself to post it here.

Don't know how much you follow Japan's companies. Okada is getting a little stale, at least in my eyes. However, he is still one of the top wrestlers in the world, imo. I know it's a little hard to follow with the language barrier. But NJPW has really upped their game over the last few years and even opened up New Japan of America, a sister company here in the USA. They are also introducing an IWGP Women's Title in November which will be showcased at their events and fought for by women from Stardom. Bushiroad owns both Stardom and NJPW, so they are also sister companies. But Kevin Kelly is doing commentary with another guy in English for most of New Japan's current events. Most shows are great the whole way through, but if you just want to check out a few matches, I suggest signing up for New Japan World. It is their version of WWE Network. You can get a free account or a paid account. There is plenty of English stuff on there and even the free stuff that isn't in English is worth checking out. I had an issue with my American debit card not wanting to work with their Japanese pay system, so I'm stuck with free. If you want to get a glimpse of Stardom, they have a youtube channel (We Are STARDOM is their name on Twitter, Instagram and youtube) with episodes on there. Usually the episode will focus on a certain worker or show a couple recent matches. Worth taking a look at if you are interested. I'm still amazed at the increase in their production values over the last few years. Enough rambling, I have some Rampage results to post!!

I also wanted to mention to everyone. If you have some booking ideas for your fav workers or anyone on the roster, maybe even a prospect for me to look into from another company, feel free to shoot me a private message. I won't brush you off and I love talking wrestling with fellow fans. Just ask @Strech! Also, I would like some suggestions or some sites for HTML formatting my results and Dynasty related posts. Mostly looking for help with maybe bordering with AEW colors and some better organization and maybe a better way to add my pictures. Right now I'm just using the forums upload and inserting as I type it.

• Like 1

Friday, Week 4 of September

AEW Rampage.jpg
Live!
Coleman Coliseum in Baton Rouge, LA (13,523)

Pre-Show

El Desperado_Alt.jpg  VS  Danny Limelight.jpg
El Desperado vs. Rivera

We open up the pre-show with a singles stable vs. stable match. El Desperado representing #Stronghearts and Rivera representing LAX. The crowd were not very involved and the wrestling was pretty tame. I guess that's why we hold pre-show matches! Rivera won with Capi Ku.

Danny Limelight.jpg
Rating: 54

Cima.jpgEl Lindaman_Alt.jpgT-Hawk_Alt.jpg  VS  Aaron Solo_Alt2.jpgAnthony Ogogo.jpgNick Comoroto_Alt2.jpg
#Stronghearts (CIMA, El Lindaman, T-Hawk) vs. The Factory (Aaron Solo, Anthony Ogogo, Nick Comoroto)

This match didn't feature many eventful spots and the crowd didn't really seem too enthused. El Lindaman made the pin with a Locomotion Tiger Suplex.

El Lindaman_Alt.jpg
Rating: 55

Orange Cassidy_Alt.jpgCousin Jake_Alt.jpg  VS  Jeff Parker.jpgMatt Menard.jpg
Something Orange (Orange Cassidy & Jake Something) vs. 2point0 (Angelo Parker & Matt Menard)

With this match we saw the debut of Jake Something who has joined forces with Best Friends and formed Something Orange with Orange Cassidy. JAS was represented by their henchmen 2point0. This match popped the crowd a few times and they seemed interested in Jake Something. It was pretty obvious that Cassidy and Something were somewhat of an odd pairing and didn't really click as a team. We will see if they will continue with this tag team. Orange Cassidy eventually beat Parker with a Beach Break.

Orange Cassidy_Alt.jpg
Rating: 58

Main Show

After some intro pyro, we cut to our fearless commentary team as they recap the pre-show and run down the main show card. They all also commented on all the additions and changes to the landscape of the roster and alliances/rivalries. JR gave El Desperado a rousing endorsement, which in the wrestling world is as good as gold! Although the tag team didn't work out so well, they all seemed to be impressed with the debut of Jake Something complimenting his look and in-ring talent. Now let's get right into the action.

Giulia_Alt.jpg  VS  Bianca Blair_Alt2.jpg
Giulia vs. Bianca Belair

It's amazing that a top talent from Japan in Giulia is one of the workers that is lower on the list of talent in the women's division. This division has been hugely boosted after the takeover of Triple H. He has also claimed this will not be a beauty contest like the WWE. He will scouting for in-ring talent, with good looks being a plus. Moving on, Bianca Belair won this match, despite looking off her game, to a seemingly uninterested crowd.

Bianca Blair_Alt2.jpg
Rating: 64

KENTA_Alt3.jpg  VS  Wheeler Yuta_Alt.jpg With William Regal_Alt4.jpg
KENTA vs. Wheeler Yuta w/William Regal

Regal came out and took his chair with our commentary team and said hi to Tony, JR, and "The Masked Man". Always a pleasure when Sir Regal takes a seat at the table. As expected, KENTA and Yuta's similar styles meshed really well making for a decent match. In fact, they were so evenly matched that the match ended in a double pinfall! It won't count as a win or loss for either man, but will definitely be remember as a good match. Even Regal showed respect for KENTA, complimenting him in his commentary. Could this be a future friendship in the making. Time will tell.

DRAW
Rating: 74

Cesaro_Alt10.jpg
Claudio Castagnoli

Wheeler and Yuta met again in the center of the ring. Claudio's music hits and the crowd goes insane. He comes down to the ring to explain the situation and why he is no longer ROH Champ. Tony Khan and Mick Foley decided to vacate the title and keep the title in ROH's hands. The companies will be working more separately to give them their own new identities. Claudio agreed with this path and relinquished the title willingly and happily. He says he will be setting his sights on AEW's World Title now that his "shoulder feels naked". With that announcement the crowd erupts again and BCC exit to backstage.

Rating: 60

Dustin Rhodes_Alt.jpgDarby Allin_Alt6.jpgSting_Alt7.jpg  VS  Rush_Alt.jpgAngel Ortiz_Alt.jpgMike Draztik_Alt.jpg
Dustin Rhodes and Darby Allin & Sting vs. LAX (Rush, Ortiz, Santana)
Street Fight Match

This match had some good spots and a great crowd reaction. Fans were quick to point out the team of painted faces. That was until they got a glimpse of the raw power of Rush and the excellent teamwork of Ortiz & Santana. A very back and forth match. LAX finally got the upper hand after Darby Allin got brawling with Ortiz all the way to the cheap seats. Ortiz got some momentum and Rush and Santana joined them. All three of LAX grabbed Allin and threw him off the 3rd deck onto a table! (Crazy bump) That wasn't good enough for Rush, who grabbed him and carried him back to the ring, hit La Lanza and got the pin for LAX.

Rush_Alt.jpg
Rating: 78

Carmella_Alt.jpg  VS  Kris Statlander_Alt4.jpg
Carmella vs. Kris Statlander

A short match, but decent wrestling and crowd reaction. Statlander won pretty quickly with a Big Bang Theory.

Kris Statlander_Alt4.jpg
Rating: 70

Moose_Alt3.jpgSara Del Ray.jpgShawn Spears_Alt2.jpg

Before we catch their match, we catch a verbal war between Moose and Shawn Spears. Mooses manager, Sara Amato, officiates the exchange.

Rating: 77

Moose_Alt3.jpg With Sara Del Ray.jpg  AEW TNT_Alt2.jpg  Shawn Spears_Alt2.jpg
Moose (C) w/Sara Amato vs. Shawn Spears
AEW TNT Title Match

This match had great action and good crowd response. This was expected to be a squash match for Moose to brush up his skills. However, Spears held his own throughout the match. Even getting some good offense in. Moose prevailed in the end with his Game Breaker for the win for his 2nd defense.

Moose_Alt3.jpg
AEW TNT_Alt2.jpg
Rating: 76

Lance Archer_Alt2.jpg

As Moose turned to the crowd before exiting the stage, Lance Archer came out of nowhere and surprised Moose. Archer got a couple good hits in on an exhausted Moose, eventually Power bombing him onto the equipment on the side of the stage. (Stunt bump) Archer turns and leaves Moose laid out cold. It looks like Archer still misses 'his' TNT Title.

Rating: 79

Io Shirai_Alt5.jpg  VS  Alexa Bliss_Alt19.jpg
Io Shirai vs. Alexa Bliss

Another showcase of our blooming Women's division. The two didn't seem to click all that well. Alexa also seemed to not bring her A game. However, this match showed a great back and forth between the two, with both getting a fairly even amount of offense in. Io Shirai showed off some Joshi moves that American crowds may have never seen before. The crowd loved this match, getting fairly vocal at a couple points. Bliss eventually hit a Twisted Bliss to nab the victory.

Alexa Bliss_Alt19.jpg

Will Ospreay_Alt4.jpgKevin Owens_Alt3.jpgPaul Heyman_Alt2.jpg

We cut to a backstage split screen with Paul Heyman immediately taking control to hype up his man Kevin Steen making him look even better. Steen says a few generic things and comments on Ospreay "going soft". This is in reference to Will and the rest of United Empire seemingly taking a babyface role here after coming over to AEW. Ospreay rebuts in a way only he can, also throwing in some 'off color' language to show that he hasn't totally lost his edge. Everyone performed well and the crowd definitely liked this segment.

Rating: 85

Will Ospreay_Alt4.jpg  VS  Kevin Owens_Alt3.jpg With Paul Heyman_Alt2.jpg
Will Ospreay vs. Kevin Steen w/Paul Heyman

This match was top notch. It seemed both men were pulling out all the stops and even moves we have never seen either of them perform before. We even saw Steen trying to keep up with the agility of Ospreay. The crowd ate it up too. We heard the inevitable "This is awesome!" chant. Ospreay even recieved a "Fight Will Fight" chant in reference to a Steen catchphrase. We have one more match to go, but this could have easily been the Main Event. Heyman did some good work at ringside, causing a couple distractions that benefitted Steen. One distraction gave him the upper hand and he was able to hit the Pop-Up Powerbomb on Ospreay for the 1-2-3.

Kevin Owens_Alt3.jpg
Rating: 85

Main Event
Cash Wheeler_Alt2.jpgDax Harwood_Alt2.jpg  VS  Nick Jackson_Alt5.jpgMatt Jackson_Alt6.jpg
F.T.R. (Cash Wheeler & Dax Harwood) vs. The Young Bucks (Nick Jackson & Matt Jackson)
Tables Elimination Match

This match has been requested again and again by seemingly every fan. Countless matches between these two teams have always satisfied. This one was no exception! Cash Wheeler surprised everyone eliminating Nick Jackson first through TWO tables. Of course Matt had Dax somewhat subdued and went right after Cash in a fury of revenge moves. He eventually put Cash through a table. This left a good singles matchup between Dax and Matt Jackson. The two battled back and forth. Matt got Dax on the top rope to hit him with a super-plex. However, it seemed that Dax was playing possum to lure him in. He reversed the super-plex with ease and sent Matt through the ringside table that is setup at every show.

Dax Harwood_Alt2.jpg
Rating: 88

We close out our show with some highlights and recaps of the events of the night. Also, we get some news from Triple H for these guys to present to us! In the aftermath of tonight's events and No Mercy coming up tomorrow night, some matches have been announced! Tomorrow night we will see...

Moose_Alt3.jpg  AEW TNT_Alt2.jpg  Lance Archer_Alt2.jpg
Moose vs. Lance Archer
AEW TNT Title Match

Darby Allin_Alt6.jpg  VS  Rush_Alt.jpg
Darby Allin vs. Rush
Allin attempts to get his revenge on Rush...in a STEEL CAGE!

Cash Wheeler_Alt2.jpgDax Harwood_Alt2.jpg  AEW Tag Team.jpg  Nate Coy.jpgLuchasaurus_Alt.jpg
F.T.R. vs. Jurassic Express
AEW Tag Team Titles
FTR earned their shot at Jurassic Express's Tag Team Titles.

No word yet on if we will see the Trios Titles. (Jurassic Express are 2/3 owners of those as well.) Although with the other 1/3 being our World Champ Drew Mcintyre, it is likely he will be defending that. To whom, it is unclear. Join us tomorrow night to find out!

Jim Ross_Alt.jpg

Goodnight everyone!

(Total Rating: 83)(Increased Popularity in 45 Regions)

Edited by djskeemask
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, TigerClawTV said:

Io Shirai loses to Alexa Bliss. It's not even real and I'm like "C'mon man".

Good post!

Thanks! I enjoyed it myself. I'm hoping my details are ok. I know, as a reader, I don't like reading every single move of a match. I would much rather read a summary. Regarding Shirai and Alexa, that was actually the AI's decision. I couldn't decide on who to have win. Playing that save for my own entertainment, I hadn't been following everyone's performance levels. Even though I don't play with morale on for fantasy's sake, since it still functions with it off, I try to keep everyone happy. I tend to have a feeling when someone is going to complain about losing to another worker. I had a feeling Bliss would complain if I had Shirai win.

Also, to you or any other readers. I'm curious how you want the 2 Darks displayed. The day they are held (booked before the A shows) or the day they are shown?