World Championship Wrestling -

[CENTER][url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/d77fc81c9b.jpg[/img][/url] [B][I]WCW News & Notes -The Fall out from Nitro Tuesday, Week 1 October 2006 From – PWTORCH.COM[/I][/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/85afe4a254.jpg[/img][/url] WCW is bang on top of its game right now, and coming out of Nitro we have several confirmed matches for Halloween Havoc in 4 weeks time. WCW Owner Bret Hart was very vocal and forceful on Nitro and it proved for a gigantic show. [I][U][B]The confirmed matches for WCW Halloween Havoc.[/B][/U][/I] [B]WCW Heavyweight Championship & WCW TV Championship Double Title Match WCW Heavyweight Champion “Marvellous” Mark Magnus w/ Ted Dibiase vs WCW TV Champion “Super” Kenny Doane w/ Cheerleader Melissa[/B] Both theses young guys have torn the house down in the past few weeks and this will be the battle to end this feud…..for a while. Don’t rule out a new member of the corporation playing a part in Magnus’ retention and gaining of the TV Title. But what a big story it would be for Kenny Doane to become the youngest ever WCW Champion. [B]Last Man Standing Match Member of The Vice The Ultimate Warrior Vs The Giant[/B] WOW, WOW, WOW!!! What more can you say about this match. For once The Giant will be the one carrying the match. Like him or loathe him, The Warrior draws. This one is huge!!!! Will Sting or Goldberg sway it for The Warrior?? Or will The Giant stay allied with Stone Cold Steve Austin for long enough to have some support??? [B]The Grudge Match Member of The Vice Bill Goldberg Vs “Stone Cold” Steve Austin[/B] The ultimate in dream matches. This one will be bigger than Hogan-Rock if both men are allowed to do battle on even territory. How will Bret Hart enforce this?? Could he be Special Guest Referee??? Who Knows!!!! [B]The Special Referee Match - Special Referee Billy Kidman - Member of The Vice Sting Vs “Bulldog” Harry Smith[/B] This one will be a classic for years to come, the hatred in this match could overcome quality. Billy Kidman returns after being put out of action by Sting & Goldberg 2 months ago in Hollywood with an almost fatal stabbing, by being special guest referee. Harry Smith has nothing to lose and everything to gain in this match….maybe that’s why Bret Hart made the match!? You can be sure of one thing, if The Vice show up to back up Sting, you can be damn sure that TJ Wilson will back up Smith, and Bret Hart will be there too!!!!! [/CENTER]

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B]WCW Breaking News Wednesday, Week 1 October 2006 Breaking News from WCW.COM[/B] [I]WCW is delighted to announce two new signings with the company. WCW Owner & WCW Chief of staff Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart met both men today. Both are former tag team champions with their former companies but will hope for glory in WCW. Both men are expected to join up with WCW in the next few days, although debut dates are unknown for both men and WCW would like to illiterate that we are delighted with the signings of……[/I] [B]“The Wildcat” Chris Harris[/B] The 32 year old Wildcat, from Fort Kentucky, is a former TNA Superstar and actually made his first WCW appearance almost 6 years ago at Halloween Havoc 2000 as the fake Sting. Today he is a multi-time TNA Tag Team Champion, and for 4 years was the integral piece in the “America’s Most Wanted” Tag Team with buddy James Storm. His future in WCW has many paths. Will he take this opportunity to grab singles glory here in WCW?? His signing with WCW is filled with a slight bit of confusion, as an unknown party agreed a pay off with his former employees to release him from his contract. Could this be an insight into his future dealings in WCW?? [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/4/41/Chrisharris-tna.jpg/200px-Chrisharris-tna.jpg[/IMG] [B]“Dangerous” Dannie Hollie[/B] The 27 year old self proclaimed “Dangerous One” is a wrestling machine, and a former WWE Superstar. He has 2 World Tag Team Championship Reigns with former partner Doug Basham and won many accolades for his time in OVW (WWE Territory) as The Damaja. This multi talented man could be a mainstay player in the singles division or tag team division in WCW. [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/0/0e/Danny_basham.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

Chris Harris = New Member of The Million Dollar Corp! Ive been waiting for Harris to break out as a singles star and finally he gets the chance to do it in your diary. Great Nitro by the way and I love how Harry Smith is facing Sting. Great way to get the younger gen involved with the major storyline with The Vice.

[CENTER][B][U]Monday, Week 2 October 2006[/U][/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/1b53c19e6b.jpg[/img][/url] [B]“The Page Preview” Official WCW Monday Nitro Preview From WCW.COM[/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/65519aa0e9.jpg[/img][/url] [I]BANG!! That’s right guys and dolls, your 3 time WCW Champion & WCW Triple Crown winner is back with WCW. But don’t get ya hopes up too much, as im not wrestling, im writing……well im putting a few punks through their paces in the Hart Dungeon & WCW Training camp Stampede Wrestling in Canada, all with thanks to WCW Owner Bret Hart. ….So, Im here with a new weekly slot previewing WCW Monday Nitro, I will give you my views, predictions and previews. Its good to be back baby!!! Before I get into Nitro, I want to air my views, so to speak on a couple of issues here in WCW….this week its our stables or kliqs here in WCW. “The Vice” – Sting, Warrior, Goldberg. I find these once great men, now to be despicable, low-life scum, and I don’t know what their motives are for being this way. They invade WCW unwelcomed, they attack Billy Kidman to within an inch of his life, and they disrupt match after match. I mean, if they wanted to prove they are badder than the nWo, then, Guys you’ve done it, now F**k off!!!!! – Unless you want that big nasty Giant to crush you…..actually that’s sounds like more fun….starting with Warrior….although Austin-Goldberg @ Havoc is a dream match if ever I saw one!! “Million Dollar Corporation” – Ted Dibiase, Mark Magnus –WCW Champ, The Ringmaster. Firstly has “Marvellous, Million Dollar” Mark Magnus got the longest prefix in the world?!? No doubts, all three of these men are super talented, oh yes, but why all the low, underhand tactics?? Dibiase has basically bought the title, and is paying to keep it there. Magnus is a world class wrestler, he doesn’t need to cheat. And if the pending rumours that new WCW Superstar “Wildcat” Chris Harris has signed with Dibiase, then this group will only get more ****y. [B][U]Now onto Nitro….[/U][/B] [B]The Main Event Bill Goldberg vs The Giant[/B] What a stonker of a main event for you guys in attendance and watching at home on your TV sets. A founding member of The Vice, versus The big nasty Giant!! I cant wait to see these two lock up, but I only hope Bret Hart finds a way to keep it strictly one on one! Power vs Power. Strength vs Strength. One of em’s gotta give! I can see The Giant perhaps moving into the WCW Heavyweight title picture soon enough and I think he’s in a league of his own. Goldberg however is the man with that streak. He can beat you in a second, and the Giant will know it! [B]Sting vs TJ Wilson[/B] This one has been booked as a little taster of what we will see @ Havoc, between Sting & Harry Smith. But tonight we see Smith’s best friend TJ Wilson facing WCW Legend & Invader, The Stinger. Wilson has got bags of potential and this is the biggest night of his life, but Sting is so experienced and now has this deadly ruthless streak. Expect this one to get messy with or without The Vice interference. If they do interrupt proceedings, expect Harry Smith to make his presence felt, and don’t rule out the returning ref for Havoc, Billy Kidman to even the score. [B]“Super” Kenny Doane & Raven w/Cheerleader Melissa vs WCW Champion – “Marvellous, Million Dollar” Mark Magnus & The Ringmaster w/Ted Dibiase[/B] Not often we say this in WCW, but what a weird & crazy partnership Doane & Raven will make. Raven is distancing himself from the feud he had with The Vice and maybe has his sights set on Magnus’ WCW Title, but Doane has that same vision. Will they co-exist?? Magnus & Ringmaster are such a tight unit, and with Dibiase in the corner, this one will be hard to call…..and man Melissa is hot!!!!! [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match WCW Cruiserweight Champion – “Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams Vs “Maverick” Matt Bentley vs The American Dragon[/B] The good old days of the WCW Cruiserweight Division have been surpassed this past few months in WCW. When you have guys like Jushin Liger, Frankie Kazarian, Johnny Devine, Tajiri & these 3 guys battling for that strap with their bodies, then you know you have a top notch division. Williams has been outstanding of late and his old rival Bentley will push him to the limit. The American Dragon is a pure wrestling machine in the ring. You simply couldn’t call it…..could you?! [B]Rene Dupree Vs “Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli[/B] Both these young guns are trying to push higher into the WCW ceiling. Dupree carries the wealth of experience in this match, but a win for either man could cement their place in line for a nice run in WCW. Both have bright futures with the company, no doubt, but who will get to the promised land first?? [B]Winners Face WCW Tag Team Champions “The Untouchables” @ Halloween Havoc “The New Hart Foundation” Michael & Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart Vs “The Naturals” Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie[/B] I like these two teams, and seeing the winners advance to Havoc to face The Untouchables, I feel both these teams will try EVERYTHING they can to prevail here, Jimmy Hart knows how to get a team through, but Dawn Marie knows how to make an impact! The Naturals have the experience here, and I for one, cant wait to see this battle. [B]WCW Hardcore Championship Match WCW Hardcore Champion – The Messiah vs “The New Nature Boy” David Flair w/ Ric Flair[/B] WWWWWOOOOO! Oh boy is David Flair gonna need his daddy tonight!! The Messiah – if he wants you, he will get you. Hes the champ and is certainly tougher than your average. This man could destroy Flair (either) tonight, unless the Nature Boys have a plan……. There you go kiddos, I hope you enjoyed it, tell me what you think and rate me, and predictions please. Remember WCW & DDP needs your input. Remember, its me…..its me……its….. DDP – Diamond Dallas Page.[/CENTER][/I]

[B]Bill Goldberg [/B] vs The Giant If The Vice are as bad as they think they are they will find a way to beat The Giant. [B]Sting [/B] vs TJ Wilson Sting has to look strong going into the PPV to face Harry Smith. Also I think a cheap victory will set up heat between Smith and Sting. “Super” Kenny Doane & Raven w/Cheerleader Melissa vs WCW Champion –[B] “Marvellous, Million Dollar” Mark Magnus & The Ringmaster [/B]w/Ted Dibiase Everybodies got a price, and I see it being paid by the debut of the new member of The Million Dollar Corp. WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion – “Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams[/B] Vs “Maverick” Matt Bentley vs The American Dragon I would love to see American Dragon take it, but I feel a big feud brewing between Williams and one of the 2. Rene Dupree Vs [B]“Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli[/B] I just hate Dupree Winners Face WCW Tag Team Champions “The Untouchables” @ Halloween Havoc “The New Hart Foundation” Michael & Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart Vs [B]“The Naturals” Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie[/B] The Naturals are the future. WCW Hardcore Championship Match [B]WCW Hardcore Champion – The Messiah[/B] vs “The New Nature Boy” David Flair w/ Ric Flair Ive never been a fan of having a Hardcore Championship. Hardcore has its place but the fans always want something more extreme each time and its hard to keep doing that. However I dont see Flair (either Flair) as the hardcore type. So there you go brother, my predictions!

[B]Bill Goldberg [/B] vs The Giant [B]Sting [/B] vs TJ Wilson “Super” Kenny Doane & Raven w/Cheerleader Melissa vs [B]WCW Champion – “Marvellous, Million Dollar” Mark Magnus & The Ringmaster w/Ted Dibiase[/B] WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match [B]WCW Cruiserweight Champion – “Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams[/B] Vs “Maverick” Matt Bentley vs The American Dragon [B]Rene Dupree[/B] Vs “Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli Winners Face WCW Tag Team Champions “The Untouchables” @ Halloween Havoc [B]“The New Hart Foundation” Michael & Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart[/B] Vs “The Naturals” Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie WCW Hardcore Championship Match [B]WCW Hardcore Champion – The Messiah[/B] vs “The New Nature Boy” David Flair w/ Ric Flair

[B]Bill Goldberg[/B] vs The Giant [B]Sting[/B] vs TJ Wilson “Super” Kenny Doane & Raven w/Cheerleader Melissa vs [B]WCW Champion – “Marvellous, Million Dollar” Mark Magnus & The Ringmaster w/Ted Dibiase[/B] WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match WCW Cruiserweight Champion – “Canadian Destroyer” [B]Petey Williams[/B] Vs “Maverick” Matt Bentley vs The American Dragon [B]Rene Dupree[/B] Vs “Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli Winners Face WCW Tag Team Champions “The Untouchables” @ Halloween Havoc [B]“The New Hart Foundation” Michael & Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart[/B] Vs “The Naturals” Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie WCW Hardcore Championship Match [B]WCW Hardcore Champion – The Messiah[/B] vs “The New Nature Boy” David Flair w/ Ric Flair Totally f'n sweet diary dude. I read all 8 pages non-stop and it was awesome. I love everything, so glad you made this diary. Bret rocks and the work with Goldberg/Sting is amazing.. Poor Kidman, I love that guy! hahah... seriously you got me reading for sure, keep up the awesome work, I can't wait to see what comes out of this. BTW, love how you got some UFC guy's in there as well, a bit upset to see that Arlovski lost a UFC fight to a wrestler... but hey it's your diary. KUTGW dude. Cant wait for the show.

[CENTER][B]Monday, Week 2 October 2006 World Championship Wrestling Presents[/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/22df0e406e.jpg[/img][/url] [B]WCW - Live from The Wells Fargo Arena (IA) in front of 6,991 in Attendance[/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/4bc6120135.jpg[/img][/url] [B]The camera opens up in the Wells Fargo with Nitro theme “Numb” by Jay Z & Limp Bizkit. We see the pyros shoot into the sky as the Nitro girls dance on the rampway. [/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/d19232171a.jpg[/img][/url] [B]The fans cheer as the pyros continue to shoot into the sky as the camera pans around the arena. We then see a shot of the announce team[/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/f82ca5a7e9.jpg[/img][/url] [I]Tony – “Ladies and gentlemen, we are live here in the Wells Fargo Arena, we are WCW and ill say it again, we are LIVE! We are just over 2 weeks away from Halloween Havoc and tonight we will be on that crazy road to Havoc with some titanic matches. The Giant takes on Bill Goldberg here tonight, and a dream match for the youngster Harry Smith as he takes on leader of The Vice, Sting!!!” Bobby – “That one will be a tough one to call Schaivone. I cant wait to see our Champion Mark Magnus beat up on Raven & Kenny Doane” Coach – “Me too Bob, And you just know that tonight isn’t going to run smoothly………”[/I] The camera cuts to….. [B]****[/B] The famous invaders of WCW, The Vice arrive at the arena in their black limo. Warrior, Goldberg & finally Sting step out and don’t seem as confident as usual. [B]WCW Rating A* This segment lifted the crowd. ****[/B] We see a vignette of the Million Dollar Corporation, it highlights Dibiase, WCW Champion Mark Magnus & The Ringmaster living the high life in a plush hotel with women on each arm. [B]WCW Rating A[/B] [B]**** Rene Dupree Vs “Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli[/B] Rene Dupree defeated Matt Cappotelli in 5:55 by pinfall with a Loire Valley Driver. After the match WCW Canadian Champ Jeff Hardy hit the ring and nailed a flying dropkick on Rene Dupree. He then slid out the ring and back into the cheering crowd!!!! [B]WCW Rating C ****[/B] The Giant Arrives at the building in a limo. He is wearing a suit and glasses. [B]WCW Rating A* This segment lifted the crowd. ****[/B] Steve Austin cuts a promo hyping up himself. Austin is backstage in the interview area with his own mic. Highlights included taunting Goldberg about their match up at Halloween Havoc!!!! [I]“If you think Bill Goldberg needs the beating of his life….GIMME A HELL YEAH!!!”[/I] [B]WCW Rating A* This segment lifted the crowd.[/B] [B]**** WCW Hardcore Championship Match WCW Hardcore Champion – The Messiah Vs “New Nature Boy” David Flair w/ “Nature Boy” Ric Flair[/B] The Messiah defeated David Flair in 15:06 when David Flair was thrown from the top of the scaffold. Ric Flair looked on displeased. The Messiah makes defence number 2 of his WCW Hardcore title. [B]WCW Rating E ****[/B] Harry Smith is seen with TJ Wilson talking backstage. Both men are in casual cloths and Smith looks like he is trying to focus Wilson. [B]WCW Rating B **** The Untouchables Promo[/B] Tag Champions Sean O’Haire & Mark Jindrak are shown in a gym in workout gear. They hype the fact that they will face and subsequently destroy the winner of the next match on Nitro @ Halloween Havoc. They taunt The Hart Foundation & The Naturals that neither team, or both teams put together could beat them. [B]WCW Rating C- ****[/B] [B]Winners face WCW Tag Team Champs “The Untouchables” @ Halloween Havoc “The New Hart Foundation” Michael & Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart vs “The Naturals” Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie[/B] The New Hart Foundation defeated The Naturals in 10:06 when Teddy Hart defeated Chase Stevens by pinfall when Jimmy Hart interfered. [B]WCW Rating C ****[/B] [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match WCW Cruiserweight Champion – “Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams Vs The American Dragon Vs “Maverick” Matt Bentley[/B] Petey Williams defeated American Dragon and Matt Bentley in 13:38 when Petey Williams defeated American Dragon by submission with a Sharpshooter. Petey Williams makes defence number 2 of his WCW Cruiserweight title. [B]WCW Rating B- ****[/B] Sting is interviewed backstage by Don Callis, he hypes an upcoming singles match against TJ Wilson here tonight. He then “promises” his “fans” that we will not see the other member of “The Vice” interfere in the match tonight. He then goes onto to tell that Special referee in his match with Harry Smith @ Havoc, Billy Kidman, that if he saw him again outside the ring, he will finish what he started in Hollywood (stabbed Kidman) [B]WCW Rating B **** Sting Vs TJ Wilson[/B] Sting defeated TJ Wilson in 8:42 by submission with a Scorpion Death Lock. As Sting locked on the death lock, Harry Smith appeared in the rampway getting ready to run, until WCW Owner Bret Hart held Smith back telling him “No, Harry, No! Don’t stoop to their level”. Smith then walked away as the bell rang for submission. [B]WCW Rating A ****[/B] After a commercial…. We see Sting strutting backstage after just making TJ Wilson submit. We see him walk past an open door where we see Harry Smith nursing TJ Wilson’s injuries after losing to Sting earlier tonight. Sting walks past and laughs in the doorway….the camera follows him as he walks on and reached the doorway named “HITMAN” He enters…..we see Bret Hart having a drink leaning on his desk as Sting walks in, Hart looks at Sting, and puts his drink down…… [I]Sting – “Hart, thanks for securing my victory tonight, by stopping that junked up Smith boy from ruining a WCW match….”[/I] Fans boo! [I]Hitman – “Sting…..you have no idea about WCW anymore. I stopped my nephew from lower himself to your level…”[/I] Sting looks on sarcastically… [I]Sting – “What!? You mean…..you mean you didn’t wanna help the Stinger?!”[/I] On that note Sting launches onto Bret Hart as both men brawl in the office!! The crowd go wild!!!!! Both men trade blows until WCW Officials Tito Ortiz, Jim Neidhart & Mickie Henson break it up. [B]WCW Rating A* ****[/B] Cheerleader Melissa had an interview hyping Kenny Doane and Raven's upcoming tag team match against Mark Magnus and The Ringmaster. During the interview, Raven & Doane were talking….well Doane was talking to Raven! [B]WCW Rating B **** WCW TV Champion – “Super” Kenny Doane & Raven w/ Cheerleader Melissa Vs WCW Heavyweight Champion – “Marvellous” Mark Magnus & The Ringmaster w/ Ted Dibiase[/B] Kenny Doane and Raven defeated Mark Magnus and The Ringmaster in 16:37 when Raven defeated Mark Magnus by pinfall with a Raven Effect. Ted Dibiase then ran backstage after being chased by Raven!!! [B]WCW Rating A* **** The Giant Vs Bill Goldberg[/B] The Giant defeated Bill Goldberg in 10:59 by pinfall following interference from Steve Austin. During the match we also had The Warrior run in and attack The Giant. At the bell, all 4 men brawled into the crowd!!!! As Nitro went off the air, Goldberg & Warrior ran off to the parking lot through the crowd!!!! WCW Rating A [B]**** Final Show Rating B+ The Show was a success[/B][/CENTER]

interesting show. I didnt expect the outcome of the last two matches, surprising.. As for Bret & Sting, that's awesome. Like ^^^ said, one last match would be crazy.. "Battle of the Sharpshooters" Im glad Rene & Petey won, they are both in my top 10 list of favorite wrestlers... I like where the Untouchables are going, you're using them well. KUTGW, can't wait for the next post.

thanks guys, i have a big announcement coming shortly, and i tried to make this Nitro a sort of average usual type of week. Just so the show can flourish in the long run, too many suprises cause another WCW burnout i feel. Glad your watching. What would really be nice is if any readers want to give me their top 3 or 5 points of my WCW, they can be storylines, titles or wrestlers. Anything you want, your input is essential. All the best!

[CENTER][B]Tuesday, Week 2 October 2006[/B] [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/994837dbc6.jpg[/img][/url] [B][U]World Championship Wrestling Footage Announcement - From WCW.COM [/U][/B] The video footage opens up with the WCW Logo flashing up, and a voice over the top. [I]“Thank you for visiting WCW.COM for this special announcement from the home of Canadian wrestling, Calgary, Alberta Canada. WCW Owner Bret “Hitman” Hart has welcomed WCW cameras into his home for this Breaking news……”[/I] The camera then cuts to Bret Hart sitting in a chair with Jim Neidhart next to him, with both men looking at the camera. They are in what seems to be Bret’s home office…… [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/48cb86217f.jpg[/img][/url] [I]Neidhart – “Ladies & Gentlemen…..Bret Hart……” Hitman – “Welcome to WCWs home here in Calgary, Canada. Today we have brought you here for a special announcement. This Saturday Night, World Championship Wrestling will begin “WCW Fight Night” live on PPV. This PPV will occur once every month, the second Saturday in every month to be exact. It will compete with those bad boys in Connecticut, so its time to show those boys that this really is where the big boys play.”[/I] The Anvil is stroking his beard looking pleased. [I]Hitman – “The wrestling world has 6 days to prepare for the very first WCW Saturday Fight Night. It will be chaotic, it will be messy, its wrestling back where it should be. So, its only appropriate for FN (Fight Night) to carry a few ground breaking battles……but right now its time to abuse my power, my standing in WCW………Sting, you thought you could come into my office last night on Nitro and mix it up with the Hitman, Sting, im the best there is, was & ever will be. I may no be 100% anymore Sting, but on Saturday Night im gonna kick your ass, one on one - you bring your buddies, and ill bring mine!!”[/I] Again the Anvil looks pleased next to Bret, as Hitman & Anvil laugh amongst themselves. [I]Hitman – “Of course, Fight Night isn’t just about personal glory, we are putting on a spectacle that is untouchable in the wrestling world. We have prepared a short video package with what you will see, this Saturday, on WCW Fight Night…………….”[/I] The Hitman finishes talking as we cut to a video package, which starts each match announcement with the images a both men in traditional wrestling presentation fashion…… [url=http://www.storage4all.com][img]http://www.storage4all.com/uploads/4af5bc5ef3.jpg[/img][/url] [B]Saturday, Week 2 October 2006[/B] [B]WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match Triple Threat Ladder Match[/B] WCW Cruiserweight Champion – “Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams Vs Jushin “Thunder” Liger Vs The American Dragon [B]WCW Canadian Championship Match[/B] WCW Canadian Champion – Jeff Hardy Vs Rene Dupree [B]8 Man Tag Team Match[/B] WCW Tag Champions – “The Untouchables” – Mark Jindrak & Sean O’Haire & “The Naturals” - Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie vs “The New Hart Foundation” - Michael Hart & Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart & “The Stampede Bulldogs” - TJ Wilson & “Bulldog” Harry Smith [B]WCW Hardcore Championship Match[/B] WCW Hardcore Champion – “The Messiah” Vs Johnny Swinger Vs Tajiri Vs “Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli [B]WCW TV Championship Match[/B] WCW TV Champion – “Super” Kenny Doane w/ Cheeleader Melissa Vs The Ringmaster w/ Ted Dibiase [B]WCW Heavyweight Championship Match[/B] WCW Champion – “Marvellous” Mark Magnus w/ Ted Dibiase Vs Raven [B]Hell In a Cell – Tag Team Match[/B] “The Vice” – The Ultimate Warrior & Bill Goldberg vs The Giant & “Stone Cold” Steve Austin [B]The Main Event[/B] Bret “The Hitman” Hart w/ Jim Neidhart & Harry Smith Vs Sting w/ The Vice [B]* Plus we hear from new WCW Superstar “The Wildcat” Chris Harris * Billy Kidman breaks his silence and talks about being referee for Sting-Harry Smith @ Halloween Havoc * A New Tag Team debuts.[/B][/CENTER]

Fight Night Predictions WCW Cruiserweight Championship Match Triple Threat Ladder Match WCW Cruiserweight Champion – [B]“Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams[/B] Vs Jushin “Thunder” Liger Vs The American Dragon WCW Canadian Championship Match WCW Canadian Champion – Jeff Hardy Vs [B]Rene Dupree[/B] 8 Man Tag Team Match WCW Tag Champions – “The Untouchables” – Mark Jindrak & Sean O’Haire & “The Naturals” - Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie vs [B]“The New Hart Foundation” - Michael Hart & Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart & “The Stampede Bulldogs” - TJ Wilson & “Bulldog” Harry Smith[/B] WCW Hardcore Championship Match WCW Hardcore Champion – “The Messiah” Vs Johnny Swinger Vs Tajiri Vs [B]“Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli[/B] WCW TV Championship Match WCW TV Champion – [B]“Super” Kenny Doane w/ Cheeleader Melissa[/B] Vs The Ringmaster w/ Ted Dibiase WCW Heavyweight Championship Match WCW Champion – “Marvellous” Mark Magnus w/ Ted Dibiase Vs [B]Raven[/B] Hell In a Cell – Tag Team Match “The Vice” – The Ultimate Warrior & Bill Goldberg vs [B]The Giant & “Stone Cold” Steve Austin[/B] The Main Event [B]Bret “The Hitman” Hart[/B] w/ Jim Neidhart & Harry Smith Vs Sting w/ The Vice
THE MAN WHO WILL SINGLE HANDEDLY BRING DOWN THE WWE. ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.

Yes Sting vs. Bret, the Scorpion Death Lock vs. The Sharpshooter! I cant wait brother! WCW Cruiserweight Champion – “Canadian Destroyer” Petey Williams Vs Jushin “Thunder” Liger Vs [B]The American Dragon[/B] -American Dragon could be one of the greatest of all time. WCW Canadian Championship Match WCW Canadian Champion – [B]Jeff Hardy[/B] Vs Rene Dupree - Ehh, why not keep it on Hardy. 8 Man Tag Team Match WCW Tag Champions – “The Untouchables” – Mark Jindrak & Sean O’Haire & [B]“The Naturals” - Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens w/ Dawn Marie[/B] vs “The New Hart Foundation” - Michael Hart & Teddy Hart w/ Jimmy Hart & “The Stampede Bulldogs” - TJ Wilson & “Bulldog” Harry Smith - Im a Naturals Fan, what can I say. WCW Hardcore Championship Match WCW Hardcore Champion – [B]“The Messiah”[/B] Vs Johnny Swinger Vs Tajiri Vs “Thrillseeker” Matt Cappotelli - Why Not?! WCW TV Championship Match WCW TV Champion – [B]“Super” Kenny Doane w/ Cheeleader Melissa[/B] Vs The Ringmaster w/ Ted Dibiase - Kenny, Kenny, Kenny!!! WCW Heavyweight Championship Match WCW Champion – [B]“Marvellous” Mark Magnus w/ Ted Dibiase[/B] Vs Raven - This ones for Nevermore!!:D Hell In a Cell – Tag Team Match [B]“The Vice” – The Ultimate Warrior & Bill Goldberg[/B] vs The Giant & “Stone Cold” Steve Austin - The Vice need to establish themselves as the baddest of the bad. The Main Event [B]Bret “The Hitman” Hart [/B]w/ Jim Neidhart & Harry Smith Vs Sting w/ The Vice - Yea baby, The Hitman one last time!!! As for making Nitro average, dude there is nothing average about this diary. The writing is great and the storylines are top notch. You cant have huge debuts and huge happenings every week, you just have to make sure the story is gripping enouph for people to want to tune in next week to see the next show, and you do that perfectly!

Archived