Example of Perfect Realism

This just happened in my RTL game which I think shows the level of accuracy Adam's got WreSpi2 to: - Enygma falls out with Rich Eisen - Enygma leaves SWF - Engyma signs to CGC - Engyma wins in CGC - Engyma leaves CGC - Engyma signs for TCW - Engyma debuts in the TCW main event, defeating Tommy Cornell That is EXACTLY what would've happened during the Monday Night Wars, see Hart, Bret for example. Anyone else had a great realism experience?

[QUOTE=Chris2K]This just happened in my RTL game which I think shows the level of accuracy Adam's got WreSpi2 to: - Enygma falls out with Rich Eisen - Enygma leaves SWF - Engyma signs to CGC - Engyma wins in CGC - Engyma leaves CGC - Engyma signs for TCW - Engyma debuts in the TCW main event, defeating Tommy Cornell That is EXACTLY what would've happened during the Monday Night Wars, see Hart, Bret for example. Anyone else had a great realism experience?[/QUOTE] Uhh, now is that exactly what would've happened during the Monday Night Wars? Your Bret Hart example is kinda off since he didn't go to a third party, he went straight to WCW. CGC isn't a major competitor to SWF, only TCW is. I'm fairly sure Rich Eisen didn't wake up with cold sweats after Enygma signed with CGC. I agree that the realism in this version seems "kicked up a notch" but the thing that kinda sticks out to me is the limitation on the number of contracts a worker can have. That's not realistic considering how many promotions exist and the fact that in RL, an average worker can be signed on with a dozen promotions of varying size and location. But maybe I'm just bitter since I signed 3 contracts within the first week and didn't have a space open to sign with the biggest promotion I was targeting (NOTBPW). This was of course before I learned there WAS a limit.

Actually, in my game, Phil Vibert and Chris Caulfield had a fallout, then just week after, Caulfield joined TCW/SWF, can't remember witch. The truly perfect realism in WreSpi2 lies in the match tactics more than these worker jumps-ship-things..

Raven would of been a slightly better thing when he left WCW. He went back to ECW to kill off his no compete clause/no jump to WWF/E and get back in shape. He then jumped to WWF/E...minus the whole main event pushing. Thats what looks like what happened to Engyma. He went to CGC to wait out hsi contract and stay in ring shape before jumping to TCW.

I wouldn't call the game perfectly realistic though. I was playing Marat Khoklov versus Champagne Lover and my drastically smaller opponent was blocking moves with ease, even in situations where Marat's size and strength should've made that impossible. Also, I had to counter his moves twice to regain control yet I only had to miss once to loose control of the match. Also the whole brace maneuver thing seems to be rather arbitrary as to when it does and doesn't work. Other then that, fun game.

Archived