*crying* Help Me Please

So I was going full speed ahead on WresSpi and suddenly my computer just completely locked up. I had to restart my computer, ctrl+alt+delete wouldn't even do anything. so I manually shut my computer down. I turned my computer back on, opened up WresSpi and went to load my game and... IT WASN'T THERE. It's still there for me to delete it, but for opening it? Nuh-uh, no where to be found. Help me please, I just got into my third year, I was tag champs for every promotion I was working for, I was finally starting to turn an income, instead of just losing money... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you switched off your machine while files were still open, they won't have been closed properly, and therefore Windows will have gotten rid of them automatically on start-up. What you can do is take the files from the Temp folder (inside your save game folder) and copy and paste them into the main save folder, replacing what is there. If you are lucky, and you didn't switch off the machine while it was in the middle of save, this will revert you back to the previous day without complications. If you did quit while it was in the middle of a save then this won't work, and there is nothing further that can be done.

Archived