The Rise Of Total Non-Stop Action (1RC Diary)

Hey man, great job...Now.....on to the only problem.....you have to quit having a life and a job and probaly some friends is taking away from your time you should be spending on this...DETICATION!!!! QUIT LIFE AND PLAY THIS GAME SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO READ!!!!!!!!! But really this is awsome and as soon as i have my pc fixed i am going to do my own since your is done so well and i have been inspired!!!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown Spoilers[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] Held at the GE-Kolnarena Attendance: 15,000 [B]William Regal[/B] d [B]Jake[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Kid Kash[/B] d [B]Gunner Scott [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Test[/B] d [B]Shane McMahon[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Simon Dean[/B] d [B]Jesse[/B] / [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Big Show[/B] d [B]The Undertaker [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Rob Van Dam [/B]d [B]Batista[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]ECW on Sci-Fi Results[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/ECWLogo.jpg[/IMG] Held at GE-Kolnarena Attendance: 11,172 [B]Mickie James[/B] d [B]Jillian Hall [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="blue"]WWE Woman’s Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Burchill [/B]d [B]Snitcky[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Ric Flair[/B] d [B]The Undertaker[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]Kenny and Tatanka[/B] d [B]Edge and Mick Foley [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Wrestle Society X Firehouse Results [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Random Guy[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/wsx.jpg[/IMG] Held at the Galaxy Theater Attendance: 145 [B]Sexxxy Eddie [/B]d [B]Alter Boy Luke [/B]for the [U][COLOR="blue"]WSX Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Syxx-Pac and Tajiri[/B] d [B]Brother Runt and Jeter [/B]for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WSX Tag Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]C. Sabin and R. Killings[/B] d [B]J. Hardy and Taylor [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Chris Harris[/B] d [B]Matt Bentley [/B]for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WSX World Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]WSX Have Its Second Show[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] We here at Gerweck.com have decided to follow Wrestle Society X and have already reported on its second show. Its first show happened during the 2nd week of July in front of 70 people in the APW Garage. The Main Event consisted of Matt Bentley defeating Syxx-Pac for the WSX World Title. There roster mainly consists of Mid-Card TNA workers, although that may change when TNA starts offering written contracts to its workers. [U][COLOR="blue"]TNA Trying Once Again To Offer Written Contracts[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] After most workers expressed their doubts about signing written contracts with TNA, Head Booker had a meeting with the entire roster before the Impact tapings and expressed how devoted they are to all the workers. Apparently he outlined what each contract would mean to what kind of worker, and the general coconscious coming out of the meeting was upbeat. [SIZE="2"]Wednesday, Week 1, August[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=machinesxe]Hey man, great job...Now.....on to the only problem.....you have to quit having a life and a job and probaly some friends is taking away from your time you should be spending on this...DETICATION!!!! QUIT LIFE AND PLAY THIS GAME SO I HAVE SOMETHING TO READ!!!!!!!!! But really this is awsome and as soon as i have my pc fixed i am going to do my own since your is done so well and i have been inspired!!![/QUOTE] Hey cool, thanks man Im glad I inspired you to do your own. Let me know when the first post is up and I will give it a read. Thanks again. Yea Life and a Job really get in the way of the important things. Hahaha. The main reason why I have not posted in a few days was because I myself was not inspired and I did not want to throw out a half assed Impact. Thanks again!

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]TNA Announces Its First Batch Of Written Contracts Signees[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: TNAwrestling.com[/SIZE] The first group of workers to sign written contracts with TNA has been announced. Those names on the list include Abyss, Samoa Joe, Konnan, Christopher Daniels and Ron Killings. The strangest signing on that list is Ron Killings. Granted Killings is a big part of TNA’s history, but he has not been as prominent in the company as he once was. This leads many to wonder if TNA plans on giving him a major push in the future. This theory is backed by the upset victory over Abyss on this last episode of Impact. [U][COLOR="blue"]TNA Breaks Ties With The Indys. Jersey All Pro Declares War[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] TNA was forced to sever all of its ties to most of the indy promotions in the US, now that they are signing workers to written contracts. JAPW took exception to this and has publicly stated that they declare war on TNA, and will do whatever it takes to bring then down. [SIZE="2"]Thursday, Week 1, August[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH Results From Framingham Civic League [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/200px-Ring_Of_Honor_Logo.png[/IMG] Attendance: 260 [B]C. Castagnoli and S. Rinauro[/B] d [B]Collyer and Kid Mikaze [/B]/ [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]BJ Whitmer[/B] d [B]Ace Steel[/B] /[COLOR="red"] C[/COLOR] [B]Jack Evans[/B] d [B]Delirious[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Adam Pearce[/B] d [B]Ricky Reyes[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH Pure Title [/COLOR][/U]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Jimmy Rave[/B] d [B]Jimmy Jacobs[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Aries and Strong [/B]d [B]Briscoe Brothers [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Danielson and Cabana[/B] d [B]Homicide and Joe[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Alex Shelley[/B] d [B]Christopher Daniels [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]ROH World Heavyweight Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]B-[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]TNA And Spike TV To Air New Show On Tuesdays[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside [/SIZE] TNA and Spike TV have finalized a deal today to bring a new 2-hour show to Tuesday nights. The show will debut next month but has not received an official name yet (for editorial purposes we will refer to it as Impact 2 for now). There was talk about bringing the show to Mondays to compete directly with WWE Raw, but the overall feeling from both camps was that they still are not big enough to compete directly in the ratings. The show will air, just like Impact, from 10 –12 pm. [U][COLOR="blue"]TNA Scores In The Ratings Again[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Neilson Media[/SIZE] Last nights edition of Impact drew a 0.8 for the second week in a row. The broken down numbers put it at a bit less then last week (however considering that event was headlined by Rock-Sting gave it the stronger ratings), however this has got to be good news for TNA and a contributing factor in Spike TV’s decision to give TNA a second show. [SIZE="2"]Friday, Week 1, August[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=machinesxe]just to be a dick and to take a shot at wwe you should call it something like Living Dangerously (old ecw show name) or something like exposed(thesaursa search for RAW) Blow out(theasurasce for Smackdown.[/QUOTE] Now thats funny! I like those as well. Tell you what guys, the person who comes up with the best name will get a Main Event match of their choice at one of my Impacts! Keep those names comming.

HERE it is.......................wait for it,...........................wait for it the best shot at WWE, just because that what they do when they start to cause promlems.....call it TNA War(RAW TUNRED AROUND...could be the the show slogan!!!! COME ON I AM TRYING!!!!)

[QUOTE=machinesxe]HERE it is.......................wait for it,...........................wait for it the best shot at WWE, just because that what they do when they start to cause promlems.....call it TNA War(RAW TUNRED AROUND...could be the the show slogan!!!! COME ON I AM TRYING!!!!)[/QUOTE] Awesome! :D Im gonna give untill Friday for anyone to drop a name for me and then I will announce a winner. Thanks guys!

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]TNA Changes Tapings To Wednesday & Rumors [/U][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] TNA has moved their Impact and Global Impact tapings to Wednesdays in preparation for their new show that will air on Tuesdays. The rumor going around right now is that Impact 2 (our name not TNA’s) will be live. [U][COLOR="blue"]TNA Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: TNAwrestling.com[/SIZE] Brother Runt vs. Taz Brother Devon vs. Raven Brother Ray vs. Rhino – At Hard Justice these six men will face off in a 6-Man Hardcore Tag match, but on Impact the get a chance to get there hands on each other early. Who will have the psychological advantage heading into Hard Justice? Bryan Danielson & Chris Sabin vs. CM Punk & Senshi – The X-Division comes out in full force in what should be a high impact affair. You know that Sabin and Senshi want to get their hands on each other and throw in The American Dragon and CM Punk and you have a powder keg. AJ Styles vs. Andy Douglas – Last week Christopher Daniels was able to score a win over Chase Stevens. Will AJ be able to make the score for these feuding tag teams 2-0, or will Andy even the playing field going into the Tag Team Title match at Hard Justice. AMW vs. Aries & Strong – AMW continue their quest to regain the top spot in the TNA tag division, but the talented ROH Tag Team Champions stand in their way. Chris Jericho vs. The Rock – This Main Event could very well be the biggest in TNA History (we’ve been saying that a lot lately) when these two juggernauts of the industry go head to head to gain the privilege to face Samoa Joe for the NWA World Heavyweight Championship. Given The Rocks actions against Samoa Joe over the past few weeks, most people would want The Rock to win so Joe can get his hands on him in a match. However Jericho has beaten both The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin on the same night many years ago. Can lightning strike twice for Jericho, or will the dream match of Rock-Joe take place at Hard Justice. Tune in this Thursday to find out.[/SIZE] [SIZE="2"]Friday, Week 1, August [/SIZE]

Brother Runt vs. [B]Taz[/B] - Survive if he lets you... Brother Devon vs. [B]Raven[/B] - Obviously Brother Ray vs. [B]Rhino [/B] - As much as I love Bubba/Brother Ray, he's just a tub of lard who can brawl; The Man Beast is one of the most underrated wrestlers ever! [I]Also, as much as it pains me to say it, I think you'll give the ppv win to 3D but give Rhino, Raven and Taz an Impact win just to throw us off scent ;).[/I] Bryan Danielson & Chris Sabin vs. [B]CM Punk & Senshi[/B] - Senshi's on fire dude and you're blatantly gonna push Punk. [B]AJ Styles[/B] vs. Andy Douglas - I'm not a massive TNA fan (I watch the ECW old guard) but AJ has always been incredible. AMW vs. [B]Aries & Strong[/B] - Purely irrational: I hate AMW with a real passion. [B]Chris Jericho[/B] vs. The Rock - It's the ECW loyalties again :D.

[IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]Another TNA Star Signs A Written Contract[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] Add Rhino to the growing list of workers signing written contracts with the company. It seems head booker Robert Nigro’s words must have struck a cord with these individuals. [U][COLOR="blue"]TNA Global Impact Viewers[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] TNA Global Impact brought in another impressive number this week, with 347,521 people logging in to watch. The number is down slightly from last weeks’ 353,604, but it is not a drastic drop to have TNA worried. [U][COLOR="blue"]Smackdown Rating. Not Good News[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] This week’s edition of WWE Smackdown only drew a 0.8, down from last weeks 0.9. This obviously has some people in management worried, as the work going around right now is that they are scrambling to try something new to draw viewers back. [SIZE="2"]Saturday, Week 1, August[/SIZE][/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]CZW Gains TV Deal[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] CZW has come to terms with a local TV station out of the Tri-State area to broadcast a new TV show called CZW Head To Head. Good news for all CZW fans out of the New York area! [SIZE="2"] Sunday, Week 1, August[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Brother Runt vs. Taz- Cause 3D wont be around to help Brother Devon vs. Raven - Wont let them walk away with another win Brother Ray vs. Rhino-See above Bryan Danielson & Chris Sabin vs. CM Punk & Senshi --Senshi is getting ready to move up to the main event with Joe so he is going to crush the X division just like him AJ Styles vs. Andy Douglas---Give them the Lead into the loss at the PPV AMW vs. Aries & Strong - They are in for a push and probley going to be the next challenge for the Naturals Chris Jericho vs. The Rock - Well this is a good one, I think Chris is going to win to lead to the Jericho v Joe match and have it to the point where the Rock keeps messing with Joe. Joe v Jericho, looks like joe wins, then rock comes out and help Chris, then Joe fight them both off and rock messes up knockin Chris instead. Then causeing Rock v Jericho 2 and Rock winning and leading up to the final showdown with Rock v Joe, Rock goes over 1st cheating with the help of the newly turned Jercho or help of Chirstian. Then Joe chases the title trying to get to the Rock for the Second showdown.

[QUOTE=machinesxe]Brother Runt vs. Taz- Cause 3D wont be around to help Brother Devon vs. Raven - Wont let them walk away with another win Brother Ray vs. Rhino-See above Bryan Danielson & Chris Sabin vs. CM Punk & Senshi --Senshi is getting ready to move up to the main event with Joe so he is going to crush the X division just like him AJ Styles vs. Andy Douglas---Give them the Lead into the loss at the PPV AMW vs. Aries & Strong - They are in for a push and probley going to be the next challenge for the Naturals Chris Jericho vs. The Rock - Well this is a good one, I think Chris is going to win to lead to the Jericho v Joe match and have it to the point where the Rock keeps messing with Joe. Joe v Jericho, looks like joe wins, then rock comes out and help Chris, then Joe fight them both off and rock messes up knockin Chris instead. Then causeing Rock v Jericho 2 and Rock winning and leading up to the final showdown with Rock v Joe, Rock goes over 1st cheating with the help of the newly turned Jercho or help of Chirstian. Then Joe chases the title trying to get to the Rock for the Second showdown.[/QUOTE] Interesting choices. You might be suprised where I am heading with all of these.

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]Monday Night Raw Results[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] Held Calihan Hall Attendance: 10,000 [B]Johnny [/B]d [B]Super Crazy[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Striker [/B]d [B]Venis[/B], [B]Justin Credible[/B] and [B]Haas[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Lashley[/B] d [B]Snitsky[/B], [B]T. Murdoch[/B] and [B]Nicky[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Gregory Helms[/B] d [B]Viscera[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro [/B]d [B]Joey Mercury[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] [B]Kane[/B] d [B]Brian Kendrick[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Last Nights Raw Rating[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Neilson Media [/SIZE] Last nights edition of Raw drew another solid 2.6. While not an improvement from last weeks identical ratings, they did not drop either which is surprising considering the Main Event from Raw featured Kane defeating Brian Kendrick! [SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 2, August[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE=4][U][COLOR=blue]Smackdown Spoilers[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] Held at the WesBanco Arena Attendance: 8,312 [B]S. Dean and Psicosis[/B] d [B]Test and Masterpiece [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [B]Mike Mizanin[/B] d [B]Gunner Scott[/B] / [COLOR=red]C-[/COLOR] [B]William Regal [/B]d [B]Kid Kash[/B] /[COLOR=red] C[/COLOR] [B]Shane McMahon[/B] d [B]Jesse [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] d [B]Kurt Angle[/B] / [COLOR=red]B+[/COLOR] [B]Rey Mysterio[/B] d [B]The Undertaker[/B] / [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR=red]B[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=blue]ECW on Sci-Fi Results[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/ECWLogo.jpg[/IMG] Held at the WesBanco Arena Attendance: 9,216 [B]Jillian Hall[/B] d [B]Mickie James [/B]for the [COLOR=blue]WWE Woman’s Title [/COLOR]/ [COLOR=red]D[/COLOR] [B]The Great Khali[/B] d [B]Justin Credible [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C[/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] d [B]Paul London[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR=blue]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR] [B]Batista[/B] d [B]Brian Kendrick [/B]/ [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR=red]C+[/COLOR] [U][COLOR=blue]ECW on Sci-Fi Ratings[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE=1]Source: Neilson Media[/SIZE] Last nights edition drew a 0.5 for the second week in a row. Things are not looking good for the big E’s third brand at this moment. [SIZE=2]Wednesday, Week 2, August[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.wrestlingworldorder.it/logo_impact.gif[/IMG] Predictions
Brother Runt vs. [B]Taz[/B] Brother Devon vs. [B]Raven[/B] Brother Ray vs. [B]Rhino[/B] Bryan Danielson & Chris Sabin vs. [B]CM Punk[/B] & Senshi [B]AJ Styles[/B] vs. Andy Douglas [B]AMW[/B] vs. Aries & Strong Chris Jericho vs. [B]The Rock[/B]

Guest TDubTNA
PPV Name You could go with TNA Rise of the Empire or TNA Atrocity or TNA Rising Stars Also i really like this diary i thought when u signed Rock and Jericho it would get cheesy but you definitely made it work very well and can't wait to see Joe vs. The Rock

Archived