The Rise Of Total Non-Stop Action (1RC Diary)

Guest TDubTNA
Good Show Good show man. I'm glad you put Homicide over against Jericho. It was a very good show. I went 5-1-1. Do I get to pick a main event? Good show though man

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=The Stallion]New pics coming soon (starting with the Christian Cage from Hard Justice). All credit goes to brat99 for his awesome work with the new TNA background![/QUOTE] Thanks for the props....ejoying the diary...keep up the good work!

Over the past couple of days I’ve been making my way through this diary, and I’ve got to say great job man. Reading through it at first I was a little surprised that you took the risky route and signed The Rock, as I can only picture him in the WWE, but you’ve managed to pull it off. Great job man, keep up the good work, you’ve gained a new fan! Oh and well done Trell. I’ve been looking all over to try and find where some music was coming from, and when I finally found it, it came from your banner.:mad: How did you do it??

Dude, stop having a life :D. I'm loving this and I'd love it even more if there was another instalment. BTW, I was just checking out Hard Justice again 'cos I forgot the 6man tag result and it looks like your photos have gone a bit screwy. Thought you might want to know that the photobucket proprietors are trying to sabotage your diary. Quote The Raven Nevermore

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]TNA Signs Josh Daniels[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] TNA has signed independent star Josh Daniels to a contract today. The rumor going around right now is that he is being groomed for a Rocky Balboa type gimmick, where Senshi gives him the chance at the TNA X-Title. Some people say Daniels could be the next Chris Beniot in terms of in ring ability. [U][COLOR="blue"]Final Card For TNA House Show Annihilation [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] The final card for Annihilation this Friday was released by TNA today. It’s a pretty good lineup and should be a good show. Cheerleader Melissa vs. Lacy LAX vs. Strong & Aries Jazz vs. Lufisto Chris Sabin vs. Matt Bentley Paparazzi Productions vs. Killings & Dutt TNA X-Division Title / Ultimate X match CM Punk vs. Petey Williams vs. Jay Lethal vs. Senshi Full Metal Mayhem match Raven vs. Abyss Christian Cage vs. AJ Styles Rhino vs. Jeff Jarrett The Rock vs. Chris Jericho NWA World Heavyweight Title match Sting vs. Samoa Joe [U][COLOR="blue"]TNA Impact & Global Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: TNAwrestling.com[/SIZE] Rhino vs. Taz – These two extreme athletes went at each other’s throats just moments after being tag team partners. Taz claims they have unfinished business from years ago and its time to settle the score. Petey Williams vs. CM Punk – Williams hasn’t been around much since the demise of Team Canada but is now ready to stake his claim once again in the X-Division. However CM Punk has been impressive since debuting in TNA a few weeks ago. Who will come out on top in this battle for X-Division dominance? Abyss vs. Jay Lethal – It’s the X-Division vs. The Heavyweight Division when the youngest man on the TNA roster Jay Lethal steps between the ropes to go head to head with The Monster Abyss. Will it by Doomsday or will Lethal find a way to beat this monster? It’s David vs. Goliath this Thursday night! Jeff Jarrett vs. Ron Killings – Jarrett is wasting no time in going after Ron Killings for embarrassing him last night at Hard Justice. He wants to show Killings what being the King Of The Mountain is all about. However the 2 time NWA Heavyweight Champion is looking for a purpose now in TNA and he must go threw Jeff Jarrett to claim that purpose. #1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles Aries & Strong vs. Team 3D vs. The James Gang vs. AMW – All four of these teams has a right to take that top spot for a shot at the NWA Tag Team Champions AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels so TNA management has decided to put them in a 4-Way to determine the true #1 Contenders. This one should get chaotic. Main Event / Fan Made Match Christopher Daniels vs. Chris Jericho – The winner of the Hard Justice Choose The Winners contest has been given the opportunity to pick a dream match and this is the one she has come up with. We here at TNA Management could not have been happier with this decision. This one will be a fantastic athletic battle till the end. Also Scott Steiner, Sting, Monty Brown, Christian Cage, The Rock and many others will be in the house. Plus a new X-Division Athlete will debut after being chosen directly by TNA X-Division Champion Senshi and we will here about the condition of Samoa Joe after that heinous attack at Hard Justice by The Rock. All this and so much more on Impact. And on Global Impact Joey Styles sits down with former NWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage to talk about whatever he wants. Plus the TNA Classic match of the night will be the 6-Sides Of Steel match between XXX and AMW from Turning Point in December of 2004. [SIZE="2"]Monday, Week 3, August[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[QUOTE=The Stallion][IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]TNA Signs Josh Daniels[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] TNA has signed independent star Josh Daniels to a contract today. The rumor going around right now is that he is being groomed for a Rocky Balboa type gimmick, where Senshi gives him the chance at the TNA X-Title. Some people say Daniels could be the next Chris Beniot in terms of in ring ability. [U][COLOR="blue"]Final Card For TNA House Show Annihilation [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] The final card for Annihilation this Friday was released by TNA today. It’s a pretty good lineup and should be a good show. Cheerleader Melissa vs. Lacy LAX vs. [B]Strong & Aries [/B] Jazz vs. Lufisto [B]Chris Sabin[/B] vs. Matt Bentley [B]Paparazzi Productions[/B] vs. Killings & Dutt TNA X-Division Title / Ultimate X match CM Punk vs. Petey Williams vs. Jay [B]Lethal[/B] vs. Senshi Full Metal Mayhem match Raven vs. Abyss Christian Cage vs. [B]AJ Styles [/B] Rhino vs. [B]Jeff Jarrett [/B] The Rock vs. [B]Chris Jericho [/B] NWA World Heavyweight Title match Sting vs. [B]Samoa Joe[/B] [U][COLOR="blue"]TNA Impact & Global Impact Preview[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: TNAwrestling.com[/SIZE] Rhino vs. Taz – These two extreme athletes went at each other’s throats just moments after being tag team partners. Taz claims they have unfinished business from years ago and its time to settle the score. Petey Williams vs. CM Punk – Williams hasn’t been around much since the demise of Team Canada but is now ready to stake his claim once again in the X-Division. However CM Punk has been impressive since debuting in TNA a few weeks ago. Who will come out on top in this battle for X-Division dominance? Abyss vs. Jay Lethal – It’s the X-Division vs. The Heavyweight Division when the youngest man on the TNA roster Jay Lethal steps between the ropes to go head to head with The Monster Abyss. Will it by Doomsday or will Lethal find a way to beat this monster? It’s David vs. Goliath this Thursday night! Jeff Jarrett vs. Ron Killings – Jarrett is wasting no time in going after Ron Killings for embarrassing him last night at Hard Justice. He wants to show Killings what being the King Of The Mountain is all about. However the 2 time NWA Heavyweight Champion is looking for a purpose now in TNA and he must go threw Jeff Jarrett to claim that purpose. #1 Contenders Match For The NWA World Tag Team Titles Aries & Strong vs. Team 3D vs. The James Gang vs. AMW – All four of these teams has a right to take that top spot for a shot at the NWA Tag Team Champions AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels so TNA management has decided to put them in a 4-Way to determine the true #1 Contenders. This one should get chaotic. Main Event / Fan Made Match Christopher Daniels vs. [B]Chris Jericho [/B]– The winner of the Hard Justice Choose The Winners contest has been given the opportunity to pick a dream match and this is the one she has come up with. We here at TNA Management could not have been happier with this decision. This one will be a fantastic athletic battle till the end. Also Scott Steiner, Sting, Monty Brown, Christian Cage, The Rock and many others will be in the house. Plus a new X-Division Athlete will debut after being chosen directly by TNA X-Division Champion Senshi and we will here about the condition of Samoa Joe after that heinous attack at Hard Justice by The Rock. All this and so much more on Impact. And on Global Impact Joey Styles sits down with former NWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian Cage to talk about whatever he wants. Plus the TNA Classic match of the night will be the 6-Sides Of Steel match between XXX and AMW from Turning Point in December of 2004. [SIZE="2"]Monday, Week 3, August[/SIZE][/SIZE][/QUOTE] ---------------------------------------------- Well, I can't say that I like Chris Jericho vs Rock in TNA, as I thought they should've both been used to push other guys. But whatever works, right. This seems like a huge Impact for you and it should be a great show. I'd love to see Joe take the WOrld Title, will it happen? I doubt it. I'm reading man. Thanks for the feedback too, I'll be watching out for ya.

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118]---------------------------------------------- Well, I can't say that I like Chris Jericho vs Rock in TNA, as I thought they should've both been used to push other guys. But whatever works, right. This seems like a huge Impact for you and it should be a great show. I'd love to see Joe take the WOrld Title, will it happen? I doubt it. I'm reading man. Thanks for the feedback too, I'll be watching out for ya.[/QUOTE] Joe IS the current NWA World Champ brother. Annihilation is just a House Show that I am running as an actual event. Joe has been involved in a HUGE feud with The Rock and Chris Jericho has been involved in the X-Division. Not to be rude or anything but have you read anything but the last post? My TNA is all about the young guys and also if you noticed I had Homicide go over Jericho at thelast PPV (not cleanly of cource but he did get a pinfall over Y2J). Is that last post confusing at all? I guess I did not word what is happening correctly. Did anybody else have any problems understanding what is going on? Sorry if I did not word it right, I was tierd last night and just trying to get the next month rolling.

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]Monday Night Raw Results. DX Breaks Up![/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Rawlogo.jpg[/IMG] Held in the London Area Attendance: 9,925 [B]Super Crazy[/B] d [B]Nicky[/B] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Edge and Mick Foley[/B] d [B]Justin Credible & Striker [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Spirit Squad [/B]d [B]Johnny and Sabu [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE World Tag Team Titles[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Mickie James[/B] d [B]Jillian Hall[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] d [B]Bobby Lashley [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Triple H [/B]d [B]Shawn Michaels [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]A[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Last Nights Raw Rating[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Neilson Media [/SIZE] Last nights edition of Monday Night Raw drew in an impressive 2.9, the highest rating in a few weeks. This is not surprising as the show began with the DX split and ended with a fantastic match between Triple H and Shawn Michaels. [U][COLOR="blue"]Brock Lesner Update[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] Last night in Kyushu Japan, Brock Lesner dropped the IWGP Heavyweight Title to Masahiro Chono in a superb match. Brock Lesners future in IWGP is uncertain at this time. [U][COLOR="blue"]Brock Lesner Update #2. In Talks With TNA?[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] There is a rumor going around right now that the reason Lesner dropped the IWGP belt last night was because he told NJPW officials that he has accepted a written deal to come back to the states and wrestling for TNA. Now if this is true is unknown at this time, and TNA has refused to comment saying only “anything is possible in the world of wrestling right?” [U][COLOR="blue"]Press Conference Highlights With TNA Head Booker Robert Nigro [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside [/SIZE] TNA held a press conference earlier today with Head Booker Robert Nigro. Here are are some of the highlights. Q. Why the shift away from the X-Division? TNA grew on the backbone of guys like AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe, so why now put the main focus of the booking now on the heavyweight division? A. You are right in your statement that TNA grew on the backbone of the X-Division and we will never forget that. Its three biggest stars, Styles, Daniels and Joe have moved out of the X-Division and are now NWA Champions. The X-Division is where the stars of the future are made and we are still doing that. Senshi, Chris Sabin, CM Punk, Bryan Danielson and many others are our future stars, but we have to build them slowly. A star isn’t born overnight as Styles & Daniels can attest to. It took them almost 4 years to get where they are today. We are not about to shove these guys down your throats and try and force you to like them, its you the fans who decide who will make it and who wont. The X-Division will always be a main staple here in TNA and will never be left behind. As for the Heavyweight Division, there is something people tend to forget when it comes to the Heavyweight Division. TNA is home to the most prestige’s Title in wrestling history, the NWA World Heavyweight Championship and anybody who wants to be anybody wants a shot at that Title. In the past, the Heavyweight Division has been very lackluster here in TNA. While yes we do have some great heavyweights, Monty Brown, Abyss and Jeff Jarrett, how many times can you see those combinations before it gets stale? Superstars of yesterday have come to TNA over the years for the opportunity to capture that Title, DDP, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash and others, but they never stayed after that opportunity past them buy. We are now trying to build a solid Heavyweight Division to work side by side with the X-Division. Q. Speaking of the X-Division, when will we see the return of the Ultimate X match? A. Well as a matter of fact, our House Show this Friday we are having an Ultimate X match for the X-Division Title, however I know that’s not what you mean. The Ultimate X match is a fantastic match that really brings out some very special matches in its participants. That is the main reason we have not used it in a while and not at all since I took over as Head Booker here in TNA. It has to make sense in what is happening in the X-Division, and right now we are telling such good stories with 1 on 1 matches that the Ultimate X has not been needed. However we know that the fans love the Ultimate X match so don’t worry, it will makes its return to TNA television. Q. Also in regards to what you said earlier about building a solid Heavyweight Division, there is a rumor going around right now that you personally have been in contact with Brock Lesner about coming to TNA. Is there any truth to that? A. While I have been on the phone with Brock a few times, and while yes we did talk about him coming to TNA, nothing official has been laid out yet. TNA is still not the money making machine that the WWE is, and we currently have two big money men in Chris Jericho and The Rock. That is a main reason as to why nothing official has been laid out. Lesner is a big star, and the big stars want the big money, which he deserves. However right not TNA does not have the money to spend on another big money star. However, my saying is that you have to spend money to make money so you never know. Anything is possible in the world of professional wrestling. Q. What about Bill Goldberg? There have been talks about bringing him in as well in the past. Any chance we could see Lesner – Goldberg II in TNA? A. Bill’s only reason for getting into professional wrestling was to make some money until he found something else. He does not have the passion that we want our employees to have. Now while I am not ruling out a Bill Goldberg appearance sometime in the future, right now TNA’s agenda and Bill Goldberg’s agenda do not match up. Q. With the coming of TNA Independence, you have decided to take away the bonus match at the end of every Global Impact. Why is that? A. Well the matches that we were putting on Global Impact have not been getting good reviews so we decided to pull them and retool Global Impact. So now on Global Impact, Joey Styles will be conducting true shoot interviews with any worker who wants an open mic. This week it will be Christian Cage, next week it could be Jeff Jarrett, Sting or even someone from outside the company who wants a chance to speak his mind. Also we’ve added a TNA Classic match to the line up which will help our newer viewers to get acquainted with TNA’s past. This week we have XXX vs. AMW in the 6-Sides Of Steel from Turning Point in 2004. We are very excited about the new Global Impact. The press conference went on for about 45 minutes and they talked about many things including Roberts’s thoughts on Vince McMahon and the effect the buying out of WCW and ECW has had on the wrestling industry. [SIZE="2"]Tuesday, Week 3, August[/SIZE][/SIZE]

From Gerweck.net [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/gerweck02.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][U][COLOR="Blue"]Smackdown Spoilers[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/Smackdown.jpg[/IMG] Held in the Wachovia Center Attendance: 13,986 [B]Jake and Gunner [/B]d [B]Jesse and Daivari [/B]/ [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Victoria [/B]d [B]Torrie Wilson [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Rob Van Dam[/B] d [B]Shane McMahon [/B]/[COLOR="red"] B[/COLOR] [B]S. Dean and Regal [/B]d [B]Noble and Kash [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Batista[/B] d [B]Big Show [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] [B]The Undertaker[/B] d [B]Test[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C+[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]ECW on Sci-Fi Results [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Ernesto Rayside[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/ECWLogo.jpg[/IMG] Held at the Wachovia Center Attendance: 13,459 [B]Jillian Hall[/B] went to a DBL Count Out with [B]Victoria[/B] to retain the [U][COLOR="blue"]WWE Woman’s Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Matt Striker [/B]d [B]Lance Cade [/B]/ [COLOR="red"]C[/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro[/B] d [B]Bobby Lashley [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]WWE Intercontinental Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C+[/COLOR] [B]Big Show[/B] d [B]Kane[/B] / [COLOR="red"]B[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]B-[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="blue"]ECW on Sci-Fir Rating[/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Neilson Media [/SIZE] Last nights edition of ECW on Sci-Fi drew in a 0.6, up from last weeks 0.5. [U][COLOR="blue"]SHIMMER: Wanted Dead Or Alive Results [/COLOR][/U] [SIZE="1"]Source: Melody Gee[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g99/thestallion1025/Logos/6725577_m.jpg[/IMG] Held at the Madison Theater Attendance: 123 [B]Shantelle Taylor [/B]d [B]Nikki Roxx [/B]/ [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Lacey[/B] d [B]Amber O’Neal [/B]to retain the [U][COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER #1 Contender Title[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]D[/COLOR] [B]Sara Del Ray[/B] d [B]Cindy Rogers [/B]/[COLOR="red"] D[/COLOR] [B]Ariel and Danger[/B] d [B]Tiana Ringer and Christie [/B]for the [U][COLOR="Blue"]SHIMMER International Tag Titles[/COLOR][/U] / [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Mercedes Martinez [/B]d [B]Ms. Chif[/B] / [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [B]Malia Hosaka[/B] d [B]Lexie Fyfe [/B]to retain the [COLOR="Blue"][U]SHIMMER World Title [/U][/COLOR]/ [COLOR="Red"]C-[/COLOR] Overall Rating: [COLOR="red"]C-[/COLOR] [U][COLOR="Blue"]Brock Lesner Update[/COLOR][/U] Source: Ernesto Rayside Last night on the NJPW Formation Of Titles PPV, Brock Lesner defeated Jushin Thunder Lyger in what is said to be a fantastic match. Upon further digging into the whole Lesner – TNA thing, it seems that Brock Lesner is still under written contract to NJPW at this time. So don’t expect Brock to show up in the 6-Sided Ring anytime soon. [SIZE="2"]Wednesday, Week 3, August[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

Oooh, press conference is a very nice touch! Good answers too - I've just gained a lot of respect for you (you're clearly a very sensible wrestling fan with good taste). However, leaving Raven out of that list of "Top Heavyweights" is simply unforgivable :mad:. Do you see the anger? That smilie depicts about a third of the anger I'm feeling right now! No, make that a quarter! [I](in case you haven't noticed, I'm angry)[/I] Looking forward to some new shows, dude, should be awesome ;)! Quote The Raven Nevermore

Hey. Sorry about the little lack of focus. I was trying to read through the last few shows on my short time I had. I did read through the press conference in entirety, and it was a great idea. The comment darth made about Brock vs Joe....he is right. In real time I'd actually like to see Lesnar in TNA just to see what he can do as I feel WWE was holding him down. (BTW, did I mention I personally attend many TNA shows?:))

[QUOTE=mikeyg32118] (BTW, did I mention I personally attend many TNA shows?:))[/QUOTE] That is awesome brother. I have yet to get a chance to attend any of there shows as I live in CT. Im a huge TNA fan and a big time wrestling fan as Ive been following for many years. As for the next show I hope to have it up by tonight. If I cant get it up tonight it wont be untill monday because I am going to New Jersey to see Ring Of Honor (The main event is Samoa Joe vs. Bryan Danielson for the ROH Heavyweight Title) and its almost a 4 hour trip so we will be staying overnight on Saturday and wont get back untill sometime Sunday. However the next month is going to be great leading up to No Surrender so stay tuned!

[QUOTE=Nevermore]Oooh, press conference is a very nice touch! Good answers too - I've just gained a lot of respect for you (you're clearly a very sensible wrestling fan with good taste). However, leaving Raven out of that list of "Top Heavyweights" is simply unforgivable :mad:. Do you see the anger? That smilie depicts about a third of the anger I'm feeling right now! No, make that a quarter! [I](in case you haven't noticed, I'm angry)[/I] Looking forward to some new shows, dude, should be awesome ;)! Quote The Raven Nevermore[/QUOTE] Sorry about leaving Raven out, that was by no means a Top Heavyweights list, it was just me spouting off some names. Raven has been an intricate part of TNA for many years and will still be involved in my game as well. I have a good feud set up for him with a younger guy from the company and my long term plans for Raven are going to be good as well. Raven is too important in the world of wrestling to be forgoten. The man has competed in every major wrestling promotion ever and he has been some kind of champion in everyone. Its unfortunate that he does not have the same level of recignition as guys like Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair or even Mick Foley because he deserves to be up there. When he won the NWA World Title a year or so back I thought it was great. He really deserved to be a World Champion. OK enough sucking up to Nevermore, I got some work to do (I am at work). Later!

The ROH show should be awesome. But yea, I live close to Daytona beach which is an hour away from Orlando. I've been going to the show so long that I actually get in as a VIP, and am usually standing right in the pit. I've been going over a year...have fun on your trip.

Archived