some short questions according the game

- How ist the match rate (? (f-a*)) calculated? What have I to do, to become high rated matches? - How is the energy level calculated. I´m a bit confused. I´ve started a rookies to ledgend game. At the Moment i have aboute 40% in NYCW, 24% at MAW and 20% at ROF - How do taunts work? - can you have more than 3 contracts?

[QUOTE=barbarossa]- How ist the match rate (? (f-a*)) calculated? What have I to do, to become high rated matches?[/quote] There's quite a few things, depending upon match style, promotion style, etc. Regardless, the WOW rating of successful moves is pretty important in just about every situation. The more pinfall attempts made throughout the match seems to get the fans more into it, as well. [quote] How is the energy level calculated. I´m a bit confused. I´ve started a rookies to ledgend game. At the Moment i have aboute 40% in NYCW, 24% at MAW and 20% at ROF[/quote] I believe it's all about your popularity. You are probably more over in the NYCW promotion. [quote]How do taunts work?[/quote] You've got to have a momentum advantage for taunts to open up for you. [quote] can you have more than 3 contracts?[/QUOTE] No. Three is the limit.

Which effect has the Regional overness concerning pushes or hierings? F.e. I have a C Overness in te Tri State Aerea. do I have a better chance to be hired by dave? and doo I get bbettter pushes by NYCW? than in CZCW with an E Overness in their aerea?

I think that the push% are always the same.. When I go trough all the three promotions where I am working, push % is always the same, yeap.. So, your position on the roster depends on the other workers popularity; I'm ME in MAW, but only a low. midcarder in NYCW. :) With the same overall popularity. About that DAVE thing; I don't really know the limits of being hired there.. C- overall? When you find out, let me know :D

Archived