Fire Pro Wrestling Mod

Ok guys. I have decided to come up with a mod based on the videogames Fire Pro Wrestling 1 & 2 for the Game Boy Advance. The games have a bunch of fictional characters, who are based on real world wrestlers. This is going to be a time consuming process,since I plan on playing with EVERY character in the game and design their movesets based on those in the game. I do need help. Specially of people willing to play the games and post full movesets for wrestlers, suggest which promotions should be made and which workers should be turned into free agents(The legends I suppose, among others), suggested stats....anything you can contribute. Also if some graphic artists are willing to do some backgrounds, logos or character portraits(which will require some sort of 3D program), be welcome to do so. Any help is appreciated!

[QUOTE=TEWFan]Ok guys. I have decided to come up with a mod based on the videogames Fire Pro Wrestling 1 & 2 for the Game Boy Advance. The games have a bunch of fictional characters, who are based on real world wrestlers. This is going to be a time consuming process,since I plan on playing with EVERY character in the game and design their movesets based on those in the game. I do need help. Specially of people willing to play the games and post full movesets for wrestlers, suggest which promotions should be made and which workers should be turned into free agents(The legends I suppose, among others), suggested stats....anything you can contribute. Also if some graphic artists are willing to do some backgrounds, logos or character portraits(which will require some sort of 3D program), be welcome to do so. Any help is appreciated![/QUOTE] Well, this is a very good idea!! Fire Pro series are always great in all platforms(SFC,GBA,PS2...etc), let's make our own PC version!!

Archived