New version

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 5:01 PM, Arlie Rahn said:

After updating the teams, conferences and prestige for the FastSpring version now on sale - I do see making a new version at some point. I will post once it becomes more of a reality.

That would be GREAT! Still the best College simulation there is...and I have played them all! Got this one when it was first released and it is still my go-to (not to mention my online league that just trucks on)!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 3:01 PM, Arlie Rahn said:

After updating the teams, conferences and prestige for the FastSpring version now on sale - I do see making a new version at some point. I will post once it becomes more of a reality.

I'm a bit late to the party, but this is great to hear! Arlie, please reach out if you'd ever need assistance with this. Our community over at Sim Sports Gaming would have a lot of feedback to share which might help make the game even better. I was an original beta tester, and I'm still excited about this game and its potential.