[C-Verse] Which batch of puroresu main eventers will you pick?

If you're gonna make a PURO-BASED company in CVerse and you can only pick ONE of the three batches of talented puroresu stars to become your first batch of main eventers, which of the following will you pick? [ONLY ONE]

1. PGHW: Mito Miwa, Nobuatsu Tatsuko, Shuji Inukai, Yoshimi Mushashibo
  2. BHOTWG: Tadiyuki Kikkawa, Haruki Kudo, Kinnojo Horri, Hiroaki Nakasawa, Koshiro Ino, Yasuhiko Taira
  3. WLW: Emerald Angel, Magnum Kobe, The Awesome Thunder
Edited by monrapi3
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, James The Animator said:

Burning Hammer is out first, because guys like Ino and Taira are good but clearly a step below everyone else here. From there, it’s a choice of personal preference: do you want crazy flips or strong style? I would probably pick the PGHW guys, just because I think they would have a better chance of getting a 100 match rating eventually.

Ayyeeee my man. Thinking the same way as me. Who would not pick CVerse's version of the four pillars (Miwa, Tatsuko, Inukai, Mushashibo) for their puro company?

Edited by monrapi3
  • Like 3

I'd take the BHOTWG crew.  Kikkawa and Kudo are the two biggest stars and most influential wrestlers in Japan of the last 30 years with endless amounts of talent.  Many of the BHOTWG list didn't reach the ultimate heights that they could have, but if you got that whole BHOTWG crew in the early 2000s then you've got a list of talent capable of headlining the company and potentially leading it for almost 20 more years :) The PGHW guys are gonna break, likely faster than they actually did in canon too so I'll pass :)

• Like 1