Getting a broadcast deal - CVerse

Hello all you lovely peeps.

I'm back on CVerse and fancy a long slog of a game.  Currently sat at Small and had a quick look at how difficult it would be to get a broadcaster interested when I hit Regional/Cult.  My gosh it's going to be a grind!  I'm based in Tri State and my options are:

1.  Run regularly in Tri State, Mid Atlantic and New England until they're all at 42 pop then get a deal with East Coast Today (only covers Mid Atlantic, New England, South East and Tri State but is at Medium range).

2.  In addition to keeping Tri State going, run Mid South, South West and Puerto Rico until the additional three hit 30 pop for a deal with Los Deporte Hoy (Tiny in the three USA regions mentioned but with Very Small broadcasting in all of Mexico).

3.  Hope and pray that enough Regional size companies can be bought out... at the right time.

I can't see what else can be done.  I know it can be done as folks have done the RTG Challenge.  Anyone with experience of this got any advice please?  How long did it take you (game time and, I guess, the years it took from you in the real world, ha)?  How did you keep things interesting in your game?

It is a challenge and I am up for this!

J

1 hour ago, Bigelow Cartwheel said:

Hello all you lovely peeps.

I'm back on CVerse and fancy a long slog of a game.  Currently sat at Small and had a quick look at how difficult it would be to get a broadcaster interested when I hit Regional/Cult.  My gosh it's going to be a grind!  I'm based in Tri State and my options are:

1.  Run regularly in Tri State, Mid Atlantic and New England until they're all at 42 pop then get a deal with East Coast Today (only covers Mid Atlantic, New England, South East and Tri State but is at Medium range).

2.  In addition to keeping Tri State going, run Mid South, South West and Puerto Rico until the additional three hit 30 pop for a deal with Los Deporte Hoy (Tiny in the three USA regions mentioned but with Very Small broadcasting in all of Mexico).

3.  Hope and pray that enough Regional size companies can be bought out... at the right time.

I can't see what else can be done.  I know it can be done as folks have done the RTG Challenge.  Anyone with experience of this got any advice please?  How long did it take you (game time and, I guess, the years it took from you in the real world, ha)?  How did you keep things interesting in your game?

It is a challenge and I am up for this!

Import more broadcasters from other C-Verse mods, add-ons and expansions. And add the C-Verse broadcasters that are in the C-Verse WMMA games, but for some reason wasn't included in TEW.

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

J

Import more broadcasters from other C-Verse mods, add-ons and expansions. And add the C-Verse broadcasters that are in the C-Verse WMMA games, but for some reason wasn't included in TEW.

That is a good idea.  If I reach critical frustration I may just do that.

Going to try and (at least at first) do it with the broadcasters in the original release though.