USPW On Top

spacer.png

Welcome to United States Pro Wrestling.  Yes, I started one earlier but I got rid of it because I had BSOD.  This one will definitely have some changes to it.  For one thing, I will not be grabbing a bunch of wrestlers at the beginning.  I will grab people as I have ideas for where they come in.  So don't expect to see an immediate Jack Bruce, Skull DeBones, etc.  

I am a writer that some have called 'Mr. USPW.' It is my favorite promotion to run with in the default data and I feel like I have a lot of different stories to tell. To make sure I am prepared, I have already run through several shows in the game. I hope you will all enjoy the stories that I have to tell.

As you know, this diary will begin January 1, 2020.  I will be playing the role of Allen Packer.  

Thank you for reading the diary.  I hope everyone enjoys it.

• Like 1

spacer.png

USPW National Title Match
Roger Cage defends vs. Krusher Karloff
Comments: 

Jimmy Chipolata vs. Funky Fedora
Comments: 

Jillian Jarvis vs. Wendy Anderson
Comments: 

Sterling Whitlock vs. Running Wolf
Comments: 

Jack Jackson vs. Rick Law
Comments: 

Tiffany Jade vs. Missy Masterson
Comments: 

USPW World Title Match
Rich Money defends vs. Enygma
Comments: 

Comments On Diary: 

Roger Cage successfully defends against Krusher Karloff
Comments: Seems unlikely we see a little loss this early and Karloff is getting old too if I remember correctly

Funky Fedora def. Jimmy Chipolata
Comments: I've seen Fedora do a few minor things in dynasties (or be big at small companies), while Chipolata doesn't seem to be a big deal

Jillian Jarvis def. Wendy Anderson
Comments: Dunno who Anderson is, so I'll back Jarvis

Running Wolf def. Sterling Whitlock
Comments: Whitlock is the right-hand man, but Running Wolf is the next title challenge

Rick Law def. Jack Jackson
Comments: I'm pretty sure Law is the bigger name

Missy Masterson def. Tiffany Jade
Comments: Just a slight memory of Masterson being a big deal somewhere

USPW World Title Match
Rich Money successfully defends against Enygma
Comments: I like Enygma, but he has no chance here

Comments On Diary: Bit unfortunate to see the old diary end, but hopefully this one can get going

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DinoKea said:

Comments On Diary: Bit unfortunate to see the old diary end, but hopefully this one can get going

Thanks for the predictions and comments.  It is unfortunate about the last diary but it also allows me to go a different way without guys like Jack Bruce, etc.

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday Week 1 January 2020
Attendance: 13,629
Overall Rating: 83
TV Rating: 11,043,808

Is Money Enygmatic?
Rich Money comes to the ring.  He talks about The Business downsizing and getting rid of Charlie Thatcher and Rajah.  He talks about cutting the chaff from the wheat.  Money brags about still being the USPW World Champion after beating Running Wolf.  He says that he has set up a celebration for two weeks from now for his continued reign as the World Champion.  Out from the back comes Enygma, joining Money in the ring.  Enygma says that he has spoken with the top brass and he has been given a World title shot tonight.  Money kicks the ropes, looking angry.  He tries to go after Enygma but Enygma hits him with the Enygmagiri Kick.  Enygma goes for the ankle but Money rolls out of the ring.  Money stares up in the ring as he backs off.  The two men just stare each other down to end the segment.

Match #1: USPW National Title Match
Roger Cage defends vs. Krusher Karloff
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Roger Cage(59) defeated Krusher Karloff(46) in 10:07 by pinfall with a Cage Rage. Roger Cage makes defence number three of the USPW National title.
Roger Cage d. Krusher Karloff =61

Enygma Meets Running Wolf
Backstage, Enygma is shown...walking!  He comes across Running Wolf.  Enygma and Running Wolf talk about the fact that they might be facing each other at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  Enygma says that's the plan.  Running Wolf wishes Enygma good luck.  The two fan favorites shake hands before going their separate ways

Match #2
Funky Fedora vs. Jimmy Chipolata
In an abysmal match, Funky Fedora(43) defeated Jimmy Chipolata(23) in 3:51 by pinfall with a Slingshot Back Suplex.
Funky Fedora p. Jimmy Chipolata =29

The Triumvirate Is Here
Alicia Strong and The Muscle Monsters walk out to the ring.  Strong talks about Melody and Sara Marie being a thorn in their sides.  Strong reminds everyone that she is Wrestling Royalty.  Juliette King says that The Mama Bear is ready to maul.  Speaking of them, Melody and Sara Marie come out to the top of the ramp.  Melody issues a challenge to The Triumverate at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  Strong laughs because there's two of them and three of us.  Melody says she bets she can find someone to join their team.  Sara Marie says she'll find someone.  Strong agrees and then walks out of the ring with The Muscle Monsters at her back.  Melody and Sara Marie move to the back before they get caught.

Match #3
Jillian Jarvis vs. Wendy Anderson
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Wendy Anderson(52) defeated Jillian Jarvis(55) in 11:37 by pinfall with a Flying Cross Body after a distraction from Pariah.
Wendy Anderson p. Jillian Jarvis =53

Pariah Goes Crazy
Jillian Jarvis is celebrating her victory in the ring. Pariah runs in and attacks,  Pariah beats her down in the ring, finally dropping her with a Tornado DDT.  She picks Jarvis up and hits a second Tornado DDT. before leaving her rival laying on the mat.

Bulldozer Brawls
Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Trent Shaffer are backstage; an argument breaks out, and they start brawling with each other.  It ends when Bulldozer puts Shaffer through a table.  Raven Robinson is upset and checks on her man

Hour 2

Hawkeye And Dark Destroyer
Nicky Champion comes down to the ring. Champion discusses his feud with Steve Frehley, which has been pretty much off and on since Frehley made his debut.  Champion says that he is the man in this company and the people's champion.  He is interrupted by Steve Frehley.  Frehley joins Champion in the ring.  Frehley says that there's no way that Nicky Champion is the people's champion because that's who he is.  Champion says that they should decide that in the ring at Stars, Stripes And Slams.  It will be Steve Frehley versus Nicky Champion for the right to be called the people's champion.  Frehley agrees and then slaps Champion before getting out of the ring.  Frehley backs up the aisle, smiling and laughing as Champion stands there stunned for a moment before he exits the ring.

Match #4
Sterling Whitlock vs. Running Wolf
In a decent match, Running Wolf(73) defeated Sterling Whitlock(53) in 9:56 by pinfall with a Wolf Tamer.
Running Wolf p. Sterling Whitlock =69

Steve Frehley and Rich Money vs. Hawkeye & Wolf Next Week

Tired Of Not Being On Television
At the promo area, Casey Valentine talks about how he is sick and tired of not being on television.  He says that it's his turn to make an impact with his family's legacy on the line.  Funky Fedora shows up, laughing at Valentine since he got a victory earlier tonight.  Valentine shoves Fedora and Fedora tells him not to lose his funk.  Valentine challenges Fedora to face him next week.  Fedora agrees and removes his fedora, placing it on Valentine's head.  He tells Valentine to keep it.  He says that he has more before walking away.

Match #5
Jack Jackson vs. Rick Law
In an extremely short match, Rick Law(71) defeated Jack Jackson(33) in 4:30 by pinfall with a Long Arm Of The Law.

Rick Law p. Jack Jackson =59

Grim Reaper Attack

Backstage, Persephone hypes up Jett & Moor.  She says they are the best tag team in the world.  The lights suddenly flash and then turn off.  When they return, Jacob Jett is down on the ground with a Tarot card depicting a Grim Reaper on his chest.  Everyone knows that means Tyson Baine has been there.

Match #6
Tiffany Jade vs. Missy Masterson
In an extremely short match, Tiffany Jade(67) defeated Missy Masterson(60) in 4:27 by pinfall with a Green Destiny.
Tiffany Jade p. Missy Masterson =61

Be Mine
Backstage, Joss Thompson is shown talking with Dawn Gemmell.  He asks her to be his manager but she refuses because she has enough time dealing with Rick Law.  Thompson says he can really use her and is more insistent on her being his manager.  The talk is broken up by the arrival of Rick Law.  Law tells Thompson that he needs to walk away while he can.  Thompson hesitates and then begins to walk away, muttering that he will get her as his manager.

Match #7: USPW World Title Match
Rich Money vs. Enygma
In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Rich Money(81) defeated Enygma(65) in 10:45 by pinfall with a Money In The Bank following interference from Dusty Ducont. Rich Money makes defence number eight of the USPW World title.
Rich Money p. Enygma =80

Running Wolf Makes The Save
The match is over and Enygma is left down. Rich Money is celebrating, but then stops and sees his opponent still on the ground. He attacks, and beats him into the canvas.  From the back runs Running Wolf.  Running Wolf runs into the ring and ducks a clothesline from Money.  Running Wolf thows several punches and then lifts Money on his shoulders.  Money slips off and quickly rolls out of the ring.  Running Wolf smiles down at Money as show comes to a close

• Like 1

spacer.png

Roger Cage defends vs. Zeus
Comments: 

Shockwave(Jumbo Jackson and Atlas) vs. The Texas Express (Cooper Christie and Turk Trenneman)
Comments: 

USPW Women's Title Match
Jaime Quine defends vs. Amelia Fairchild
Comments: 

Funky Fedora vs. Casey Valentine
Comments: 

Trent Shaffer and Raven Robinson vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Miss American Pie
Comments: 

Rich Money and Steve Frehley vs. Hawkeye & Wolf
Comments: 

Comments On Diary: 

Roger Cage successfully defends against Zeus
Comments: I don't think you'll be ending Cage's run yet

The Texas Express (Cooper Christie and Turk Trenneman) def. Shockwave (Jumbo Jackson and Atlas)
Comments: Not confident here, but I think I normally see a bit of a push for Texas Express

USPW Women's Title Match
Jaime Quine successfully defends against Amelia Fairchild
Comments: Can't really remember who Fairchild is and I don't think you plan on having Quine drop so early.

Funky Fedora def. Casey Valentine
Comments: I'm pretty sure this'll involve some cheating

Trent Shaffer and Raven Robinson def. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Miss American Pie
Comments: Both solid workers, but Smith is starting to get on the older side

Rich Money and Steve Frehley def. Hawkeye & Wolf
Comments: Cheating

Comments On Diary: I definitely think the having less workers like Jack Bruce coming in instantly will help long term as it lets you establish what you have first. A good first show too, so it'll be interesting to see how you build upon it.

• Thanks 1

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday Week 2 January 2020
Attendance: 15,000
Overall Rating: 83
TV Rating: 11,131,711

Money And Dark Destroyer Meet
Rich Money comes down to the ring.  He expresses his disapproval of having to defend his title last week.  But he did it and now he has to face Hawkeye & Wolf in a tag team match with a partner that is so beneath him.  He throws a few more insults the way of Frehley.  Steve Frehley interrupts, walking down to the ring.  Rich Money tries to back off, saying he didn't really mean what he said.  Frehley responds that lions don't care about the opinions of sheep.  However, who in the blue hell do you think you are?  He says that if Money follows him, they will win because those two ain't nothin, especially Nicky Champion.  Frehley says he will take care of business so long as Money takes care of his business.  Money promises to do so and Frehley says they should go backstage and talk.  Money agrees and the two men leave together.

Match #1: USPW National Title Match
Roger Cage defends vs. Zeus
In a decent match, Roger Cage(61) defeated Zeus(54) in 11:26 by pinfall with a Cage Rage. Roger Cage makes defence number four of the USPW National title.
Roger Cage p. Zeus =66

Injury To Jarvis
Backstage, Lionel Greenwood interviews Jillian Jarvis, who was attacked last week by Pariah.  Jarvis says that Pariah got the better of her but it won't happen again.  She challenges Pariah to a match anywhere, any time when she gets healthy again.  She says she will remind everyone why she is called the Iron Lady because she will come back stronger after this injury.

Nicky Champion faces Rich Money Next Week On USPW American Wrestling

Match #2
Shockwave vs. The Texas Express
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but terrible wrestling, The Texas Express(Christie-42, Trenneman-41) defeated Shockwave(Jackson-49, Atlas-47) in 3:50 when Cooper Christie pinned Atlas with a Dallas Drop.
The Texas Express p. Shockwave =41

Rich Money Discusses Business
Backstage, Rich Money is seen talking with Business members Dusty Ducont and Sterling Whitlock.  Money says that he trusts them to help make sure they keep this gold.  Ducont nods in agreemnent, looking menacing in the background.  Whitlock says he will do whatever it takes to make sure Money stays on top.

Match #3: USPW Women's Title Match
Jaime Quine defends vs. Amelia Fairchild
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Jaime Quine(68) defeated Amelia Fairchild(39) in 9:31 by pinfall with a K.O. Kick. Jaime Quine makes defence number nine of the USPW Women's title.
Jaime Quine p. Amelia Fairchild =64

Anderson Goes For The Save
Amelia Fairchild is being attacked by Jaime Quine in the ring. Seeing the assault, Wendy Anderson comes running in and chases Quine off, saving Fairchild from a serious beating.

Taking Care Of Business
Backstage, Dusty Ducont and Sterling Whitlock brawl with Hawkeye & Wolf.  Hawkeye & Wolf get the advantage, sending Whitlock running off, pulling Ducont away from the fight

Hour 2

Be Mine Part 2
Joss Thompson comes out to the ring.  He calls Dawn Gemmell out immediately.  Dawn walks out from the back and joins Thompson in the ring.  Thompson asks her, once again, to become his manager.  Dawn refuses and an angry Thompson begins walking toward her.  Rick Law steps out of the back and yells at Thompson to stop right now.  Law slides in under the bottom rope and comes face to face with Thompson.  Law tells Thompson that he needs to stop.  Thompson says he thinks she would get him elevated.  A brawl opens between Law and Thompson with Thompson throwing Law over the top rope.  Thompson turns back to Dawn but she rolls out of the ring and backs up the ramp.

Match #4 
Funky Fedora vs. Casey Valentine
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Casey Valentine(58) defeated Funky Fedora(49) in 9:42 by pinfall with a Deep Impact.
Casey Valentine p. Funky Fedora =59

Teaching A Lesson
On a video, Trent Shaffer is in a school classroom at a chalkboard.  He points to the one word on the chalkboard and that is 'Talent.'  Shaffer says that he is The Talent and he will prove it week after week against Bulldozer Brandon Smith.  He reminds everyone that he is the greatest and when he can move on from Bulldozer he will be looking toward the World title

Match #5
Trent Shaffer and Raven Robinson vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Miss American Pie
In a decent match, Trent Shaffer(75) and Raven Robinson(56) defeated Bulldozer Brandon Smith(72) and Miss American Pie(48) in 11:05 when Trent Shaffer pinned Bulldozer Brandon Smith while using the ropes for leverage.
Trent Shaffer and Raven Robinson p. Bulldozer Brandon Smith and Miss American Pie =74

Body Building
On a video, Mick Muscles is shown at a body building competition.  Highlights are shown of the competition and he is shown winning it all.  He looks in the camera at the end and says he is returning to USPW next week to collect more titles.

Match #6
Rich Money and Steve Frehley vs. Hawkeye & Wolf
In a superb match, Rich Money(81) and Steve Frehley(82) defeated Hawkeye(93) & Wolf(74) in 11:55 when Steve Frehley pinned Running Wolf with a Frehley's Comet following interference from Dusty Ducont.

Nicky Champion carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.
Rich Money and Steve Frehley p. Hawkeye & Wolf =90

The Business Takes Care Of Business
Post-Match, Dusty Ducont and Sterling Whitlock hit the ring and attack Hawkeye & Wolf.  Rich Money and Steve Frehley join the beatdown.  Money grabs Running Wolf's finger and dislocates it.  The Business stand tall in the ring as Nicky Champion and Steve Frehley fight through the crowd.  The show ends with The Business standing tall.

• Like 1

Phunk & Black def. The Cold Warriors
Comments: Aren't all these guys nearing retirement

Joss Thompson def. Jimmy Chipolata
Comments: Chipolata is just a jobber and Thompson has a feud coming up

Trent Shaffer def. Enygma
Comments: Shaffer's a good worker and Enygma is getting a bit on the older side

Alicia Strong def. Melody
Comments: I don't think there has ever been a time I've picked Strong to lose

Running Wolf def. Rajah
Comments: Rajah stands no chance

Non-Title Match
Nicky Champion def. Rich Money
Comments: Normally the point of non-title is in case the champ loses

• Like 1

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday Week 3 January 2020
Attendance: 15,000
Overall Rating: 91
TV Rating: 11,695,287

Kick Off Brawl
Backstage, Steve Frehley and Nicky Champion are shown brawling.  Champion runs Frehley head-first into the USPW soda machine.  Frehley bounces off and throws a right hand to Champion.  Officials step in to break things up.  Champion is pulled back but Frehley rushes toward him, throwing punches.  Champion fights back and officials have to step in again.  The officials finally get them broken apart.

Match #1
In a decent match, Grandmaster Phunk(55) and Greg Black(53) defeated The Cold Warriors(Novak-64, Karloff-47) in 12:45 when Grandmaster Phunk pinned Krusher Karloff with a Phunkensteiner.

Petr Novak carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.  
Grandmaster Phunk and Greg Black p. The Cold Warriors =65

A New Giant Awakens
A music video is shown to let everyone know a little bit about Annihilus.  He is a giant and is coming soon to USPW.

Match #2
In an extremely short match, Joss Thompson(75) defeated Jimmy Chipolata(24) in 4:21 by pinfall with a Clean Cutter.
Joss Thompson p. Jimmy Chipolata =59

Money Is An Ending
At the promo area, Rich Money hypes his match with Nicky Champion.  He thanks Steve Frehley for the attack earlier, saying he owes Frehley some money.  Then he cuts a short promo on Running Wolf.  He states that Running Wolf is going to end up the same way he did last week and that is as a loser.

Match #3
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Trent Shaffer(61) defeated Enygma(52) in 14:36 by pinfall with a Heart Burn.
Trent Shaffer p. Enygma =65

Powder The Bulldozer
Post-Match, Trent Shaffer celebrates his victory when Bulldozer Brandon Smith charges the ring.  The two men begin to brawl in the ring before Shaffer slides out, trying to get free.  Bulldozer chases him.  Bulldozer manages to catch him at the top of the ramp.  He grabs Shaffer by the back of the head.  Shaffer turns and throws some powder in the eyes of Bulldozer.  Shaffer grabs Bulldozer and hits the Heart Burn on the ramp.  Shaffer stands over Bulldozer.

Jameson, Buy My Merchandise!
Maryam Vega hypes Kirk Jameson.  She states that he is the best wrestler in the company and dares anyone to prove her wrong.  She issues an open challenge for next week.  Stepping onto the scene is The Force.  The Force goes on a rant, talking about 'Buy My Merchandise.'  He looks at Jameson and says that, next week, Jameson can feel the might of The Force.  Jameson smirks and accepts the challenge.  The Force says that he will know what it is to feel pain and suffering.  The Force snarls and growls at Maryam Vega and Kirk Jameson.  Vega turns up her nose and escorts Kirk Jameson away.

Hour 2

Flying High
Persephone and Jett & Moor make their way to the ring.  Persephone talks about the attack by Tyson Baine.  She says that only a weakling would attack while the lights are out.  Jacob Jett says he's ready to get his hands on Baine because of that attack.  Julius Moor is interrupted by the video screen lighting up to show a cemetary.  Standing near a set of two graves is Tyson Baine.  Baine says that Jett & Moor are going to die in flames.  He warns them not to show up at Stars, Stripes And Slams because they will get blood and flames.  He says the tag titles will come where they belong and that's around his waist.  Jett yells at Baine to come and fight him right now.  Baine smirks and the video turns off.  Julius Moor accepts the challenge on behalf of his team.  The USPW World Tag Team Champions walk off, high-fiving the fans on their way to the back.

Match #4
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Alicia Strong(71) defeated Melody(67) in 9:43 by pinfall after using a foreign object.
Alicia Strong p. Melody =77

A Model Life?
Backstage, Jaime Quine is shown doing a modeling shoot.  The cameraman gets her in several different poses before Wendy Anderson approaches her.  Anderson talks about how vain Quine is.  But she's going to lose her most cherished possession and that is the USPW Women's title.  Quine stops the cameraman and then tells Anderson that she's too ugly to wear the belt.  Anderson says that she'll look better once she has the title around her waist.  Anderson grabs Quine's cell phone and tosses it to the ground, smashing it.  Quine gets upset and a short brawl ensues that ends with the K.O. Kick by Quine.

Match #5
In a decent match, Running Wolf(74) defeated Rajah(43) in 5:42 by pinfall with a Wolf Tamer.
Running Wolf p. Rajah =75

A Muscled Return
Backstage, Mick Muscles makes his return to USPW.  He says that he is the best former USPW World Champion ever.  His interview is interrupted by Joss Thompson.  Thompson says he has something for Muscles.  The two men shake hands and then move to a private area to discuss what this is.

Match #6
In an exceptional match, Nicky Champion(93) defeated Rich Money(81) in 14:59 when Rich Money was disqualified when Steve Frehley ran in and attacked Nicky Champion.
Nicky Champion d. Rich Money =93

A Flying Comet
Following the bell sounding, Steve Frehley continues his assault on Nicky Champion.  He hits the Frehley's Comet in the middle of the ring before moving the fight outside the ring.  Frehley puts Champion through the announce table with another Frehley's Comet.  Steve Frehley stands over Nicky Champion to end the show.

• Like 1

On 11/25/2022 at 7:57 PM, DinoKea said:

Phunk & Black def. The Cold Warriors
Comments: Aren't all these guys nearing retirement

Joss Thompson def. Jimmy Chipolata
Comments: Chipolata is just a jobber and Thompson has a feud coming up

Trent Shaffer def. Enygma
Comments: Shaffer's a good worker and Enygma is getting a bit on the older side

Alicia Strong def. Melody
Comments: I don't think there has ever been a time I've picked Strong to lose

Running Wolf def. Rajah
Comments: Rajah stands no chance

Non-Title Match
Nicky Champion def. Rich Money
Comments: Normally the point of non-title is in case the champ loses

Thank you so much for the predictions.  I hope you enjoy the card.

10 hours ago, knkmaster69 said:

excited to see the new version! Hyped for what you've got, can't wait for more! 

Hey.  Great to see you here.  I have some real plans moving forward.

Nicky Champion def. Dusty Ducont
Comments: Dusty just isn't good enough to beat Champion

Kirk Jameson def. The Force
Comments: Force is getting a bit old

Wendy Anderson def. Gorgon
Comments: Build up the #1 contender

Enygma def. Joss Thompson
Comments: Inference? I feel Enygma has lost a lot recently

Jacob Jett def. T-Rex
Comments: Build up the Champs

Running Wolf def. Steve Frehley
Comments: DQ? Big main event

Comments On The Diary: Enjoying this so far, be interesting to see where it goes

USPW American Wrestling
Wednesday Week 4 January 2020
Attendance: 10,000
Overall Rating: 82
TV Rating: 11,145,487

Final Partner Revealed
Alicia Strong comes down to the ring.  She talks about how we're less than a week away from Stars, Stripes And Slams.  That means we're a few days away from her and The Muscle Monsters beating down Melody and Sara Marie and whoever they find to be their partner.  Faith McGee interrupts and comes down to the ring, facing off with Strong.  She says that she will be the final partner for Melody and Sara Marie.  Strong says something must be broken in her to face The Triumverate.  McGee says that she is fearless and will prove it this Saturday night.  The argument turns physical, with McGee actually getting the advantage.  McGee goes to the top rope and hits the Flying Cross Body.  Strong rolls out of the ring and McGee stands tall.

Match #1
Dusty Ducont vs. Nicky Champion
In a good match, Nicky Champion(94) defeated Dusty Ducont(52) in 12:24 by pinfall with a Hawkeye Hammer.
Nicky Champion p. Dusty Ducont =76

Vega Scores With Craps
Maryam Vega had an interview hyping the upcoming singles match between her client Kirk Jameson and The Force

Match #2
Kirk Jameson vs. The Force
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Kirk Jameson(45) defeated The Force(56) in 6:18 by submission with a Kirk-Hold.  
Kirk Jameson d. The Force =55

A video plays hyping Nicky Champion vs. Steve Frehley...73

Match #3
Gorgon vs. Wendy Anderson
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Wendy Anderson(51) defeated Gorgon(51) in 15:01 by pinfall with a Flying Cross Body.  
Wendy Anderson p. Gorgon =56

Titanic Attack
Backstage, Tyson Baine attacks Julius Moor by the soda machine.  Baine lifts Moor up and drops him with the Hades Bomb.  Baine looks down at Moor and tells him that the belts belong to him and T-Rex.

Hour 2

Traskmaster
Nicky Champion comes out to the ring.  Champion talks about his upcoming match against Steve Frehley.  He reminds everyone that they have been fighting off and on for a long time.  But he is looking to put Frehley away and turn his attention to the USPW World Champion Rich Money.  Anthony Trask interrupts him, coming out to the ring.  Trask says that Champion needs to face him before he can move on to the World title.  Champion says he is willing to take on Trask next week.  Trask reminds Champion that he is the Traskmaster.  Champion responds back thaht Champion is more than just a name.  Champion throws a few punches and then hits the Hawkeye Hammer, dropping Trask on the mat.  Champion leaves the ring.

Match #4
Joss Thompson vs. Enygma
In a good match, Joss Thompson(80) defeated Enygma(64) in 9:11 by pinfall with a Clean Cutter. 
Joss Thompson p. Enygma =82

Two Champions Unite
Backstage Jaime Quine is shown talking with Rich Money.  They both gloat about being the top champions in their respective genders.  Quine says that they are two top wrestlers in their field.  Money agrees and says that everybody has a price for him and that includes Quine.  Quine says that their friendship doesn't have a price.  Money agrees that this one thing doesn't have a price.  He says it's going to be funwhen they beat Running Wolf and Wendy Anderson.  A backstage hand walks toward them pushing the cart.  The cart pops a pie that hits both of them.  Wendy Anderson is shown to be this person.  She points and laughs at both of them before walking away.  Quine stomps her foot in anger and the camera shows she got pie on her new cellphone.

Match #5
T-Rex vs. Jacob Jett
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Jacob Jett(63) defeated T-Rex(45) in 6:13 when T-Rex intentionally got counted out.  
Jacob Jett d. T-Rex =64

Titanic Fight Part 2
Post-Match, The Titans assault Jacob Jett.  Tyson Baine drops Jett over the top rope to the floor with the Hades Bomb.  They start to go after him again but Julius Moor rushes out with a chair.  He limps out there, sliding in the ring and bouncing the chair off both Baine and T-Rex.  Jacob Jett manages to get up and hit a Springboard Forearm Smash on T-Rex.  The Titans rolls out of the ring, leaving the USPW World Tag Team Champions alone in the ring.

Muscles Is Here
Backstage, Joss Thompson stands by with Mick Muscles.  Thompson talks about the fact that he and Muscles have become teammates for Stars, Stripes And Slams.  He challenges Rick Law to find a teammate for himself.  James Justice walks by and says that he will be glad to team up with his friend against them.  This leads to Thompson striking Justice.  Muscles hits Justice with the Bulldozer Powerbomb.  Thompson and Muscles stand over Justice.

Match #6
Steve Frehley vs. Running Wolf
In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Steve Frehley(82) defeated Running Wolf(72) in 13:34 by pinfall with a Frehley's Comet following interference from Rich Money.
Steve Frehley d. Running Wolf =78

Pull-Apart Brawl
Post-Match, Steve Frehley continues beating down Running Wolf in the ring.  Nicky Champion rushes down to save his friend and gets into a brawl with Frehley.  As Frehley and Champion brawl at ringside, Rich Money slides into the ring and catches Running Wolf with a Bank Roll.  He heads to the top turnbuckle and leaps, hitting Dollars From Heaven.  Steve Frehley and Nicky Champion brawl through the crowd.  In the ring, Rich Money stands over Running Wolf as the show comes to a close.

• Like 1

Q9JOFpq.png

The Triumverate vs. Faith McGee, Melody and Sara Marie
Comments: 

Trent Shaffer vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith
Comments: 

USPW World Tag Team Titles Match
Jett & Moor defend vs. The Titans
Comments: 

USPW Women's Title Match
Jaime Quine defends vs. Wendy Anderson
Comments: 

Roger Cage defends vs. Sterling Whitlock
Comments: 

Joss Thompson and Mick Muscles vs. Law & Justice
Comments: 

USPW World Title Match
Rich Money defends vs. Running Wolf
Comments: 

Steve Frehley vs. Nicky Champion
Comments: 

Stars, Stripes and Slam 2020 Predictions

Faith McGee, Melody and Sara Marie def. The Triumverate
Comments: I think the faces can do it

Trent Shaffer def. Bulldozer Brandon Smith
Comments: I think Shaffer might have more long term potential

The Titans win the titles from Jett & Moor
Comments: I just feel like the heels have been built up as the next champs

USPW Women's Title Match
Jaime Quine successfully defends against Wendy Anderson
Comments: I don't think Quine is dropping the belt yet

Roger Cage successfully defends against Sterling Whitlock
Comments: I feel like this is just the beginning

Law & Justice def. Joss Thompson and Mick Muscles
Comments: I'm quite split on this one

USPW World Title Match
Rich Money successfully defends against Running Wolf
Comments: I just can't see the title going to Wolf

Nicky Champion def. Steve Frehley
Comments: Massive match to start the diary. I think Champion takes it as top face of USPW

The Triumvirate vs. Faith McGee, Melody and Sara Marie
Comments: I like Heel Alicia

Comments:  Could go either way.

Comments: Jett & Moor maybe a make shift team, but The Titans are ancient

USPW Women's Title Match
Comments: Wendy is a jobber!

Comments: I have two questions: 1. Where is Zeus and his Olympus Order? 2. Is Sterling Whitlock really the best help Money can buy?

Comments: Joss is the only one here who isn't above the age of 40.

USPW World Title Match
Comments: Duh!!

Comments: I'm thinking it will be a draw to extend this rivalry

Thank you both for the predictions and the comments.  I really do appreciate and read them all.  Don't forget the diary of the month!

USPW Stars, Stripes And Slams
Saturday Week 4 January 2020
Attendance: 50,000
Overall Rating: 82
TV Rating: 12,878,991

New Authority Figure
In an office, Sam Keith opens the show.  He announces that he has been placed in an authority figure role.  He says that tonight he is going to sit back and enjoy the show.  Then he is going to make some moves next month.  He welcomes everyone here before sending us to the ring.

Match #1
The Triumverate vs. Sara Marie, Melody and Faith McGee
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, The Triumvirate (Alicia Strong(75), Glorious Gloria(33) and Juliette King(41)) defeated Sara Marie(66), Melody(67) and Faith McGee(45) in 10:13 when Glorious Gloria submitted Faith McGee with a Glorious Full Nelson. 
The Triumverate d. Sara Marie, Melody and Faith McGee =64

A video plays hyping Trent Shaffer vs. Bulldozer Brandon Smith

Match #2
In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, Bulldozer Brandon Smith(71) defeated Trent Shaffer(76) in 7:20 when Trent Shaffer intentionally got counted out.  
Bulldozer Brandon Smith d. Trent Shaffer =80

Wishes Of A Goddess
Persephone had an interview hyping her team of Jett & Moor taking on The Titans in a tag match.  She talks about Tyson Baine making a big mistake when he attacked Jacob Jett backstage.  Jacob Jett speaks up and says that he is going to be flying high in this match and it's going to be a crash landing on The Titans.  Julius Moor says that he will be the ground attack in this match.  He will prove that he is the stronger of the three men.  Persephone ends the promo by stating that victory is theirs.

Match #3: USPW World Tag Team Titles Match
In a decent match, Jett(65) & Moor(67) defeated The Titans(Baine-68, T-Rex-45) in 9:07 when Jacob Jett pinned T-Rex with an Emergency Landing. Jett & Moor make defence number five of the USPW World Tag Team titles. 

T-Rex was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.
Jett & Moor p. The Titans =71

A Bruised Bicep Won't Stop Me
Nicky Champion had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Steve Frehley.  Champion lets everyone know that he left American Wrestling with a strained bicep.  He is working through it and is well enough to fight tonight because he is going to prove that Champion is more than just a name.

Match #4: USPW Women's Title Match
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Jaime Quine(55) defeated Wendy Anderson(41) in 9:35 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. Jaime Quine makes defence number ten of the USPW Women's title.  
Jaime Quine p. Wendy Anderson =55

Everybody Has A Price
Rich Money had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Running Wolf.  Money reminds everyone that everybody has a price for Rich Money.  He says that Running Wolf has made the mistake of not accepting his money.  It will cost him this shot at the World title because greed is good and Money makes the world go round.

Match #5: USPW National Title Match
In a decent match, Roger Cage(64) defeated Sterling Whitlock(58) in 6:04 by pinfall with a Cage Rage. Roger Cage makes defence number five of the USPW National title.  
Roger Cage p. Sterling Whitlock =69

The announcers put over the fact that we'll be seeing Nicky Champion take on Anthony Trask this Wednesday on American Wrestling.

Match #6
In a bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Joss Thompson(78) and Mick Muscles(47) defeated Law(73) & Justice(61) in 7:58 when Mick Muscles pinned James Justice with a Bulldozer Powerbomb.

Mick Muscles was the weak link, struggling to keep up with everyone else's in-ring performance.  
Joss Thompson and Mick Muscles d. Law & Justice =68

Money Doesn't Rule The World
Running Wolf had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Rich Money.  Running Wolf talks about his ancestors coming to him the night before and they told him that he is going to walk away with a victory.  Running Wolf says that money does not rule the world and he is going to prove that he is the best Native in this company.

Match #7: USPW World Title Match
In a bout that had great heat and good wrestling, Running Wolf(74) defeated Rich Money(81) in 10:04 when Rich Money intentionally got counted out.
Running Wolf d. Rich Money =79

Checking In To The Smackdown Hotel
Steve Frehley had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Nicky Champion.  Frehley says that tonight he is going to put Champion into the Smackdown hotel.  He reminds everyone that he is a jabroni beating, hell raising main event player in this company.  That means that when he steps in the ring with Nicky Champion and all of his Champion this and Champion that, he is going to prove that Champion's role is just below his because Champion ain't nothin.  Frehley poses for the camera and then heads out.

Match #8
In an exceptional match, Steve Frehley(81) defeated Nicky Champion(89) in 11:20 by pinfall with a handful of tights.    
Steve Frehley p. Nicky Champion =82

Frehley Wants The World Title
Having picked up the victory, Steve Frehley celebrates in the ring.  He gets on the microphone.  He talks about beating Nicky Champion tonight and says he's on the road to a match with Rich Money.  The show closes with Frehley celebrating in the ring.

Edited by angeldelayette

Really enjoying this so far. I'm the most inconsistent predictor ever but I'm definitely going to try and follow along in real time. USPW has some really great wrestlers hidden in their bloated roster and some future stars as well as the cash to fill any holes they have. Their tag team division is the first thing I always try to shore up with more actual teams, Rich and Famous are usually my go to. They fit Rich Money's stable and are a good team.  Sorry for the ramble just love talking shop. Looking forward to where this goes

9 hours ago, neslo024 said:

Really enjoying this so far. I'm the most inconsistent predictor ever but I'm definitely going to try and follow along in real time. USPW has some really great wrestlers hidden in their bloated roster and some future stars as well as the cash to fill any holes they have. Their tag team division is the first thing I always try to shore up with more actual teams, Rich and Famous are usually my go to. They fit Rich Money's stable and are a good team.  Sorry for the ramble just love talking shop. Looking forward to where this goes

Hey neslo024!

It's great to see you here.  I can understand being inconsistent with predicting, especially during this time of year.  USPW definitely has some great wrestlers and there are more that I picked up from the indy scene.  Rich and Famous are a team I have looked at.  The only problem, of course, is the amount of time and getting everyone involved on the one show.  I have future thoughts of picking up a second show and doing a brand split.  But the decision is not made yet.  I do enjoy talking shop as well.  So, please, write here any time.

spacer.png

Joss Thompson vs. Enygma
Comments: 

Leaf LeBaum vs. Casey Valentine
Comments: 

Jaime Quine and Alicia Strong vs. Sara Marie and Melody
Comments: 

Roger Cage defends vs. Funky Fedora
Comments: 

Dusty Ducont vs. Andre Jones
Comments: 

Rajah vs. Rick Law
Comments: 

Anthony Trask vs. Nicky Champion
Comments: 

Comments On The Diary: 

2 hours ago, angeldelayette said:

spacer.png

Joss Thompson vs. Enygma
Comments: Joss is a really under appreciated part of the roster and Enygma is probably in decline.

Leaf LeBaum vs. Casey Valentine
Comments: Casey is a star. Leaf will be a good part of the midcard someday but not today.

Jaime Quine and Alicia Strong vs. Sara Marie and Melody
Comments: the tag let's the faces get some momentum while not letting Strong get pinned.

Roger Cage defends vs. Funky Fedora
Comments:  Two similar workers at different stages of their careers should have a decent match. Fedora has awhile longer to wait before getting a title.

Dusty Ducont vs. Andre Jones
Comments: Ducont needs some credibility and Jones will make him look good 

Rajah vs. Rick Law
Comments:  Rajah will pull out all the tricks in the book but won't be getting a win.

Anthony Trask vs. Nicky Champion
Comments: Trask gets a little shine in losing to the figurehead.

Comments On The Diary:  Loving everything so far. It will be interesting to see who else you've signed. There is a ton of talent on the indies and plenty of fodder on the roster to build them up with.

Predictions

Joss Thompson def. Enygma
Comments: Joss is still young, Enygma not so much

Casey Valentine def. Leaf LeBaum
Comments: I don't remember ever seeing LeBaum as more than a jobber

Jaime Quine and Alicia Strong def. Sara Marie and Melody
Comments: Quine & Strong is a big team-up

Roger Cage successfully defends against Funky Fedora
Comments: Funky isn't at that level

Andre Jones def. Dusty Ducont
Comments: I think Jones is the biggest name

Rick Law def. Rajah
Comments: Giving Law a win back

Nicky Champion def. Anthony Trask
Comments: And the same for Champion

Comments On The Diary: A solid first PPV. Interesting to see no titles change as normally there is always at least one of a first PPV. Some exciting storylines building

Hey neslo024,

Thanks a lot for your predictions and comments.  Are you on the same page as me?  Well, you'll just have to wait and see as the next show comes.  There's definitely a lot of people that deserve a push.  The only problem is deciding which ones get the push and when.  My roster is completely stacked and there's more I would love to sign, especially when SWF and TCW wrestlers come up for grabs.

Hey DinoKea,

Thanks for your predictions and comments.  I'm glad you enjoyed the first PPV of the year.  Hopefully, there will be more solid PPVs to come.  As far as no title changes on the first PPV, I did that on purpose.  I felt like it was something different that people might not expect.  Hopefully, you continue to enjoy things as we move forward and that you continue your predictions and comments.  I really do appreciate all of them.