How Does Ryan Do?

I agree. There are some of them that seem inspired by real life people as well. Like Marilyn Stardust (the booker for Babes of Sin City) looks strikingly like Reba McIntyre. I especially like the new picture for Mary Beth Chase. The old one was....well, I didn't like it much. I don't know if you can do pictures for new wrestlers since I believe they're randomly generated.

The program used is called Poser. A lot of the eFed groups use this program. It seems that the version used is 5.0, and that he's using the model Michael 2, and Victoria 3. These are the same ones that I use for my eFeds. It does cost a bit of cash to get, though... just so you know.

You can download Poser if you want to make pictures. As far as the ones that are missing people, if you look at how many new pictures have come out since TEW you will see there has been ALOT of progress. It is also version 6, not 5. And it takes alot of people to make the pictures not just Adam since he is so busy with the scripts for the games. If you look in the credits you can see all the people that help out.

Dunno... Poser 6 has way better surfacing than 5, and that looks a bit primitive... I mean, I pull the same quality of shots with Poser 4. If that is 6, I'd like someone from the actual group that does them to tell me so... otherwise, I'll still vote 5. It doesn't take that many people to make headshots, dude. Really. Headshots are fairly easy. Now if they were doing full-body shots ALONG with headshots for each guy? THEN I'd say that more than one person is doing them. I've been using poser for upwards of three years now... and it's fairly easy if you know what you're doing.

They are a combination of Poser 5 and 6, depending on which artist drew which picture. There are several people involved because everybody is working for free in their spare time because they enjoy it, and therefore nobody is being asked to do a set amount of work to a deadline.

Poser is pretty easy to learn though, at least in the basics. You could probably be up and running creating your own guys (at least headshots without too many props) in a weekend... easy. There are a lot of tutorials on the net as well. The Poser Unleashed books are pretty decent as well, although they are really just all the info in the help files/manual presented much more effectively. Once you figure it out, you can whip up guys in no time (took me all of 15 minutes to create my avatar). Granted you still have to use photoshop or something to get them onto the background. Here's a couple I created for a couple of guys that popped up in the game. :) [IMG]http://www.richardcolbourne.com/ford.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://www.richardcolbourne.com/Rico De La Funk.jpg[/IMG]

[QUOTE=MrKain]It doesn't take that many people to make headshots, dude. Really. Headshots are fairly easy. Now if they were doing full-body shots ALONG with headshots for each guy? THEN I'd say that more than one person is doing them.[/QUOTE] They've done about 15 full body shots though. The background of WreSpi2 (with Tommy Cornell) included one of them. The Eve Grunge and Randy Bumfhole ones look like they might've been hard (from a novice's perspective, that is). Might have to look into picking it up ($125 a good price for Poser 6? Don't say 'free is better' :p) since there are several workers I'd like to create shots for.

[QUOTE=MrKain]Dunno... Poser 6 has way better surfacing than 5, and that looks a bit primitive... I mean, I pull the same quality of shots with Poser 4. If that is 6, I'd like someone from the actual group that does them to tell me so... otherwise, I'll still vote 5. [/QUOTE] I am one from the group and have made some for it ;) and I use 6, but like Adam said it depends on who's doing them. People complain about pictures but yet no one else takes the effort to do them. To answer the question about where to download it, I dont think I should say how to illegally download something over a forum but if you hit me up I'll tell you. Also Less, what do you mean you have to use Photoshop to put the bg on? I do it in Poser easily under textures (i think that the bar it is I dont have it open) And I think it runs just under $200 for whoever asked.

Cool deal. I had to notice that some look Poser 5-ish. Anyway... some of them look really good. Are you guys using Michael 2 for the guys? Or did they finally come out with wrestling gear for Michael 3? And if so... tell me where... cause I want to start using Michael 3, too. :) I made the shot for my Jason Kain in Rookie to Legend... didn't take me too long. In fact, I finished it in about twenty minutes for the headshot. Then I made a body shot that took about two hours. I'm not that good at posing yet... so whomever did the poses for the action shots... nice. :)

Archived