Question about making a move set...

I created a finisher for my wrestler. The setting is Impact, and for some odd reason I cannot add it to my moveset. All of the other moves I've created for him, (his signature moves) that are not rated as finishers work fine... but for some reason this move doesn't appear to be selectable from the available moves ever. Is there something wrong here?

Definitely Impact. At first I made one that was Lifting Impact, and originally thought that it was just an error with the Lifting Impact choice, then when that didn't work, I made one that is just Impact, and I'm certain of it. But it still doesn't come up in any of the menus.

Might sound like a stupid question but....... Where did you make the move? If you made it in the database and are looking for it ingame, it won't be there. You have to import it first. Likewise, if you make it in your game and then look for it at the database level, it won't be there. One more thing. If you used the Change Move Set -> Edit Moveset -> Moveset Editor sequence, it won't show up when you return to the screen where you assign moves to the moveset. You have to go back one more step (to the screen where you set the movesets you'll use in different promotion types) then click 'Edit Moveset' again to refresh the available moves selections. You should see your move listed there.

THANK YOU!!! That was what the whole problem was. Though, I did make one of the moves a long time before making the second, but now they're both in the list. I don't know why the first wasn't on the list, but yeah...

Archived