Promotion size

Like he said, they can change size but they don't all automatically grow, otherwise you'd end up with nothing but global promotions eventually. It's possible it may never go beyond local, and the changes happen so slowly (as far as I've seen at least) that it's unlikely you'll ever see it be bigger than regional at best. If you're hoping to stick it out there until it become a global juggernaut you're probably out of luck and will have to move on to a bigger promotion.

Guest Ransik
My best guess is say... you go to an International promotion, get all A+ overness everywhere and then quit... if you go back to a local promotion odds are it has a better chance of growing in size with a huge star willing to work for it. My guess though.

If you take a huge International superstar and put him in a rinky-dink local fed his morale will plummet, A) Because he'll feel he's too popular to work for them and B) You'll have to cut back on your lifestyle spending to adjust to the huge paycut, since most of the larger feds are going to insist on exclusive deals. At best you might be able to become a Cult level superstar and work for a smaller promotion you want to move up, but I still have my doubts that has anything to do with a promotion increasing size.

[QUOTE=Xenodracon]If you take a huge International superstar and put him in a rinky-dink local fed his morale will plummet, A) Because he'll feel he's too popular to work for them and B) You'll have to cut back on your lifestyle spending to adjust to the huge paycut, since most of the larger feds are going to insist on exclusive deals. At best you might be able to become a Cult level superstar and work for a smaller promotion you want to move up, but I still have my doubts that has anything to do with a promotion increasing size.[/QUOTE] Xeno's right. My worker currently has the chops to work for SWF and TCW and in her morale screen, she states a desire to work for 'a cult level promotion or a selection of regional level promotions' or something to that effect. SWF and TCW won't accept anything but a written deal (I tried to do Verbal with both of them and it was rejected) BUT I think it is possible to keep your tiny fed contract and just work for a large National promotion (NOTBPW, PGHW, BHOTWG), as long as schedule conflicts don't occur. Right now I have contracts with a Small (BSC), Regional (AAA), and National (NOTBPW) promotion and the worker's happy and there are few schedule conflicts (mainly with BSC since they don't hold PPVs on one particular day of the week, they rotate through the week). That might be your best bet.

Archived