Wrestling Society X?

No idea... But I know that they trademarked the name, MTV did. and I know they have casting calls in order to be in the "crowd". You have to be a "beautiful" person, or some crap. I dont know... seems fake... and everyone knows that we dont want to get fake and wrestling mixed together... LOL... That could be disastorus.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]No idea... But I know that they trademarked the name, MTV did. and I know they have casting calls in order to be in the "crowd". You have to be a "beautiful" person, or some crap. [B]I dont know... seems fake... and everyone knows that we dont want to get fake and wrestling mixed together... LOL... That could be disastorus.[/b][/QUOTE] thats funny, good 1

[QUOTE=S-kay]It'd be funny if you weren't wrong. Accodring to PWTorch, that's exactly what happened/is planned.[/QUOTE] MatRats, when Eric Bischoff was involved, did that. It's funny because the crowd there was also cast (well, the floor/lower seats were cast, the upper seats out of camera view were for normal "ugly" people). The uglies kept doing exactally the opposite of what the signs said. If it got too loud, the wrestler'd have to walk up the ramp, and do it again. I'm pretty sure one guy entered 5 times at one show. Also, they didn't have cue cards, but little lights that looked like police flashers. Green was to cheer, red was to boo. The ring announcer made sure everyone understood this before the show started, and they even spent about 10 minutes pre-show flashing the colors, to make sure the crowd understood what to do.

[QUOTE=panix04]i went to a see a british fed and the MC actually anounced the goodguys and badguys before the match. Kinda killed the mood![/QUOTE] I live in the "Dead Zone" for pro wrestling. WWE never comes here..... the closest "local" is 75 miles away, and it seems that it is dead........ The only live events ive been to where the WCW Sturgis pay-per-views (Sturgis is like 20 mins away) and they where free to go to.

[QUOTE=jagilki]I live in the "Dead Zone" for pro wrestling. WWE never comes here..... the closest "local" is 75 miles away, and it seems that it is dead........ The only live events ive been to where the WCW Sturgis pay-per-views (Sturgis is like 20 mins away) and they where free to go to.[/QUOTE] I'm going to the July 11th Smackdown/ECW show. I wish they came here more often. Usually once a year.

For anyone who wants to see what Wrestling Society X is REALLY going to be.... check out my solo Dynasty! It's available for free read in the, you guessed, Dynasty forum!! Get in now, before the present becomes the future, and you become the past!! [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=123801#post123801[/url]

Archived