*ReQuest* Pics of Nick & Brooke Hogan on Kykys plz

[QUOTE=Killa Cam 4 TEW 2005] as for nick, yea, he has the pressure of the world on his shoulders to become a wrestler like his legendary Daddy[/QUOTE] And we know how that worked out for David Flair... Still, if WWE sign Nick, and push him into a feud with Harry Smith, we could finally find out which is better: Hogan or Hart (kinda...)

Nick doesn't want to become a Wrestler. He's more into acting. As for Brooke... I wouldn't touch her, she's too artificial like her old man. To those of you who would play hide the purple pirate with her given half a chance, that's your choice.

[QUOTE=Fleisch]Nick doesn't want to become a Wrestler. He's more into acting. As for Brooke... I wouldn't touch her, she's too artificial like her old man. To those of you who would play hide the purple pirate with her given half a chance, that's your choice.[/QUOTE] lmao@hiding the purple pirate. As for saying that brooke looks like an Alien - i missed of missed that episode of X-files - the one with the hot, big breasted, looks disimilar to hulk hogan enough for a seeing to, aliens. Im pretty sure the grammar in that post was awful!

Archived