Years service

How is this determined? What significance does it have? I've been with AAA for 17 months now and in my contract screen, it still says 'No years'. Does it only change when you hit 2 or more years? Also, does it begin to affect gameplay in the short term or is that determined by the specific promotion? Like, would an SWF insist on roster turnover of folks with 3-5 years with the company while a MAW would keep folks around for 10 years (or even vice versa)?

Actually, I'm pretty sure the game gives credit to those who have been with the company longer when the time comes to fire heads when measuring workers who are on the same level (like between two Lower midcarders). For example, if in your game you were working for the WWE and time came for them to make some roster cuts, who do you think would get the axe, you, who have been working there for two months, or Funaki? ;)

In TEW, the years service thing was aimed at people who were on a written contract moreso than on PPA contracts. Its more to do with the individual's career choices than with the promotion's choices, as people who have been in one place for a while may decide to move on to a new promotion rather than stay with one place forever. Of course, I would like to see how that applies to Yoshifusa Maeda who's been with GCG for about three millennia :) I think after a while the worker may just stay very loyal to the company he's with... Derek B

[QUOTE=Vladamire Dracos]For example, if in your game you were working for the WWE and time came for them to make some roster cuts, who do you think would get the axe, you, who have been working there for two months, or Funaki? ;)[/QUOTE] Bad example because that would depend on how big my tits were and how blond my hair was. ;)

Archived