Should I let them go?

Right now in my RA save, WWE is making bids towards Matt & Jeff Hardy, Glenn Gilberti, and Michael Shane.

Should I let them go? The only person I might think of keeping is Jeff, but Matt Hardy big storyline is over, and I'm not really using Gilberti and Shane. Plus, this could stop the roster from bloating, as I already got Kurt Angle, and is planning to get a few more WWE guys as well.

Thoughts?

36 minutes ago, SuperRamenmakerOkada said:

Right now in my RA save, WWE is making bids towards Matt & Jeff Hardy, Glenn Gilberti, and Michael Shane.

Should I let them go? The only person I might think of keeping is Jeff, but Matt Hardy big storyline is over, and I'm not really using Gilberti and Shane. Plus, this could stop the roster from bloating, as I already got Kurt Angle, and is planning to get a few more WWE guys as well.

Thoughts?

Always release or let talent walk.  It makes the game interesting.  That is my opinion.  

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Zero said:

Always release or let talent walk.  It makes the game interesting.  That is my opinion.  

Unless someone is integral to a story you are trying to tell (and sometimes even then) I would say let them walk. It may open the door for someone to come in later, or imagine a triumphant return - long term storytelling!

3 minutes ago, CQI13 said:

Unless someone is integral to a story you are trying to tell (and sometimes even then) I would say let them walk. It may open the door for someone to come in later, or imagine a triumphant return - long term storytelling!

I agree.  I always let them leave unless I'm one or two months away from a major payoff of a story (I will release them after though).  The game world needs weird events to keep it interesting.  I always end big promotions, or cause "issues" for them.  For example, in my WWF vs. WCW 85-2012 game, I plan on ending the WWF soon (once I make the save a game world) and having the world start with a McMahon civil war.  Vince vs. Shane vs. Stephanie.  

• Like 2