Is there a way to edit the boarder/dimensions/field of view of the game?

I'm trying out the trial before purchase and come across an issue where the far right side of the game are simply cut off and inaccessible. The annoying part is it includes the top right corner x, so I end up locked in menus. I've tried two different computer monitors, a TV with the same issue and I can't see any options in the settings. Any idea what I can do? I don't want to purchase the full version if I straight up can't play it.

9 hours ago, ElCactusDeLaMuerte said:

I'm trying out the trial before purchase and come across an issue where the far right side of the game are simply cut off and inaccessible. The annoying part is it includes the top right corner x, so I end up locked in menus. I've tried two different computer monitors, a TV with the same issue and I can't see any options in the settings. Any idea what I can do? I don't want to purchase the full version if I straight up can't play it.

The game is fixed resolution so, as per the stated minimum requirements, you must have 1366x768 available. If you have less than this you cannot play.

If your resolution is equal or larger to this and you're still seeing the screen cut off then this would indicate that either you're using some degree of magnification software (remembering that, by its nature, magnification means you have less resolution available and so you may end up below the minimum requirement even if your monitor says that it has more) or you have enlarged your DPI settings (which has the same impact as magnification). The pinned technical support FAQ tells you how to set your DPI to the normal 96 level if you don't know how.

5 hours ago, Adam Ryland said:

The game is fixed resolution so, as per the stated minimum requirements, you must have 1366x768 available. If you have less than this you cannot play.

If your resolution is equal or larger to this and you're still seeing the screen cut off then this would indicate that either you're using some degree of magnification software (remembering that, by its nature, magnification means you have less resolution available and so you may end up below the minimum requirement even if your monitor says that it has more) or you have enlarged your DPI settings (which has the same impact as magnification). The pinned technical support FAQ tells you how to set your DPI to the normal 96 level if you don't know how.

Thanks for the help! I had the right resolution, no magnifiers and the DPI was at the normal level. I left my computer, turned it back on 30 minutes later and it was sorted, so I haven't got a clue what the issue was. Admittedly it's a well used machine with a year or two of use so it might just be being temperamental. I'll be buying the full version later!

Sorry for bothering you! 

• Like 1