Getting into The CornellVerse.

Just a random though that Adam could maybe consider people who buy is game get a chance to get into The CornellVerse. For Example we give him details and he puts us into the game. That would be great. Example Jon Thunder 25 UK Middleweight then any other info he needs.

It could be a interesting idea if people put alot of effort into their creations (good original name and a great amount of details) and not just want their name into the universe just to feel special. It might even be a good contest to see who can come up with the best fictional wrestler and the winner gets his wrestler added to the cornellverse in the next release. Although with the amount of wrestlers in the game now I would rather see the existing wrestlers keep getting work done to them (adding missing portraits, more detail, custom move sets...etc). Of course if you really want someone in the cornellverse you can always add them and have exactly what you want. I tend to do that with fictional video game wrestlers (Rasta Mon and Titanic Tim FTW!!!).

Adam likes to be the creator of the game which is why 90% is his creations. He has cut deals with people that have worked on the game to get a character in return for their work. People always post this but come on, it's not reasonable. Think of how many people would want themselves in the game. Like Ja said, it is much easier just to add yourself. I also think a contest would be good, but since there isnt a way to have a TEW or WreSpi contest I think maybe a Cornellverse Trivia would work, but thats up to him. As far as the missing portraits (which has always been a problem) there are people making pictures in their free time and the collection of pictures is growing largely from version to version.

Haha... or a "Tough Enough" style contest, winner gets to be in the biggest fed, 4 failures end up with crap stats and rot away in the indy's forever... the winner will soon join them after a short fad stint.

Archived