Moeru Toukon: Complete Edition

[URL="http://users.tpg.com.au/salta8/CompleteEdition.rar"]Complete Edition[/URL] Right-Click and save as. Moeru Toukon: Complete Edition combines the Japanese male pro-wrestling scene, with the Japanese Women's pro-wrestling scene. 34 Promotions, ranging from the biggest, NJPW, to Junior promotions, such as Dragon Gate, Joshi promotions such as NEO and JWP, amongst others. This could be the last Moeru Toukon release for TEW 2005. Please enjoy. EDIT: In my haste to get this up, I skipped over a few things. It has been fixed.

Yayness, I loved GSH, really got me into TEW for weeks! I'm definitely playing this, and not stopping until Z-1 is on top once more! [b]Edit:[/b] One thing I've noticed; there's pretty much no gaijin talent. There are the regulars, but no guys who come over occasionally for tours (Steen, Ki, Shelley, etc.), which seems a bit strange, as I'd love to play out some potential US v Jap dream matches involving these guys, and I think if you do decide to update this and release one more Moeru Toukon for TEW, I think touring gaijin's would be a great addition.

Yeah, I didn't really tell anyone I was working on it, I just decided to do it, as I want to use it for a cool new diary idea I was thinking up... And the gaijin thing. The only gaijin I ever include in the game, are the ones who actually become a part of the promotion, or base themselves in Japan. If people really want gaijin in there, they can just import them from other data.

[QUOTE=Lukiep8]Yeah, I didn't really tell anyone I was working on it, I just decided to do it, as I want to use it for a cool new diary idea I was thinking up... And the gaijin thing. The only gaijin I ever include in the game, are the ones who actually become a part of the promotion, or base themselves in Japan. If people really want gaijin in there, they can just import them from other data.[/QUOTE] Such as mine, the fantastic Fall of the One Ring Circus, which includes some of LukiP's generously donated data! [B]Chaep plug alert, cheap plug alert![/B]

Archived