Making Move Pics...Need suggestions/help

DaMegaFish

Alrighty, I got a project I am working on, and I hope it works. I want to replace the generic looking moves with maybe pictures that look more like this... [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v48/DaMegaFish/Clothsline.jpg[/url] I was wondering though, should I make gerneric Wrestlers or use a Triple H look alike and such for a Double Under hook facebuster or what ever it is? Also, if you have experience with doing Fire Pro Animations, let me know if your interested in helping on this project. Thanks!

imo i don't think it would work right because i don't think the game supports .gif(or animated pictures) imo the best bet would be to find a picture of an actual wrestler doing the move . but if you can get the animated pics to work then more power to you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Two things. One, Doc is a Graphic God, he knows what he's talking about. Two, No offense but the graphic looks real horrible. I love FPW but I don't think it would fit for these move pics. I say make 'em still, whatever floats your boat. Just seems a little TOO much going on there though.

Archived