Rumble Roses picture pack

Hi everyone

Based on an old save a friend of mine had, i decided to make renders off of all the Rumble Roses characters.

A lot of these are based on renders i found online, which i then upscaled using AI where possible, so its possible some of them look really low res.

I have also included belts and 2 company logo's. If people are excited i can also upload the DB i made of them later.

Picture pack Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/d3x4tnrr2xyxv7t/RumbleRosesPics.rar/file

Database: https://www.mediafire.com/file/lg0ct72ljvzpckf/RumbleRoses.rar/file

Individual pics:

SGT Clemets2.jpg Sgt Clemets 1

Sista A SS.jpg Sista A SS

Sista A.jpg Sista A

The Mistress.jpg Mistress Spencer (The Mistress)

The Mistress2.jpg The Mistress 2

Yasha SS.jpg Yasha SS

Yasha.jpg Yasha

Aigle.jpg Aigle

Aisha.jpg Aisha

Anastesia SS.jpg Anestesia SS

Anastesia.jpg Anestesia

BBD SS.jpg Black Belt Demon SS

Becky.jpg Rebecca "Becky" Welsh 1

Becky2.jpg Rebecca "Becky" Welsh 2

Benikage SS.jpg Benikage SS

Benikage.jpg Benikage

Candy Cane.jpg Candy Cane

Candy Cane2.jpg Candy Cane 2

Cutter.jpg Dr Cutter

Dixie Clemens SS.jpg Dixie Clemets SS

Dixie Clemens.jpg Dixie Clemets 1

Dixie Clemens2.jpg Dixie Clemets 2

Evil Rose.jpg Evil Rose

Great Khan.jpg Great Khan

Judo Idol Makoto.jpg Judo Idol Makoto

Makoto AIhara.jpg Makoto Aihara

Miss Spencer SS.jpg Miss Spencer SS

Miss Spencer.jpg Miss Spencer

Noble Rose.jpg Noble Rose

Reiko1.jpg Reiko Hinomoto 1

Reiko2.jpgReiko Hinomoto 2

Reiko3.jpgReiko Hinomoto 3

Reiko4.jpgReiko Hinomoto 4

ReikoSS.jpgReiko Hinomoto SS

ReikoSS2.jpgReiko Hinomoto SS2

Rowdy Reiko.jpg Rowdy Reiko

SGT Clemets.jpgSgt Clemets 2

Edited by beatingstuff88
Names and links
  • Like 2

Wow, how funny, I actually have two RR characters in my current database already haha! I guess more couldn't hurt. 😉 The original games are something of a guilty pleasure for me as despite what many most seem to remember them for, they are actually legitimately fun arcade wrestling games with some unique ideas I would love to see in others titles, primarily the face/heel dynamic and ridiculous story.

On 3/3/2023 at 7:26 PM, beatingstuff88 said:

I have also included belts and 2 company logo's. If people are excited i can also upload the DB i made of them later.

Fantastic, I would be interested in a database! Although currently I cannot find the belts however in the download.

13 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

Wow, how funny, I actually have two RR characters in my current database already haha! I guess more couldn't hurt. 😉 The original games are something of a guilty pleasure for me as despite what many most seem to remember them for, they are actually legitimately fun arcade wrestling games with some unique ideas I would love to see in others titles, primarily the face/heel dynamic and ridiculous story.

Fantastic, I would be interested in a database! Although currently I cannot find the belts however in the download.

I'll get to work right away, cause i was dumb i accidentaly put them in the database i was going to use them (the alternate cverse 2022 by lavelleuk) in instead of making them a seperate DB haha, i'll also see to put the titles in here: 

Rumble Roses Rose.jpg

Rumble Roses Tag.jpg

13 hours ago, Mecha Kaji said:

The Database is finished, i'll put it in the original post