Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

I really don't know where to post this, but figured Asa might have something I can't find. 

Trying to find an early 90s shot of Devon Hughes/Dudley and I'm losing my mind. It says he did indie shows starting in 1991, but I can't find anything prior to 1995. I'm playing a 92 save. I have a youngish pic of Bubba and I want to pair them together way earlier. 

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

I really don't know where to post this, but figured Asa might have something I can't find. 

Trying to find an early 90s shot of Devon Hughes/Dudley and I'm losing my mind. It says he did indie shows starting in 1991, but I can't find anything prior to 1995. I'm playing a 92 save. I have a youngish pic of Bubba and I want to pair them together way earlier. 

Haven't come across anything so far. But if I find any pictures of the A-Train alter ego or early Devon Hughes I will enhance and cut them.

1 hour ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

That's almost feels inverted or like looking into a mirror. I was thinking of the alignment of Hawk's facepaint.

Still a great picture. I've enhanced it and cut into AmP format.

I found a guy in a Facebook group that was a photographer for wrestling in the 70s and 80s. Don't remember his full name, but his first name is Len. 

You may already have some of these done but I haven't bothered you in a while and it just doesn't sit well with me if I'm not giving you a large photo dump of obscure jobbers and 90's indy favorites. 

Red Tyler - You might have this picture I'm not sure. He debuts in 1986. He's a fairly well known jobber I feel. 

Rod Bell - Another fairly known Jobber I feel. He was born in November of 1967 he sadly passed away this year in June. He was from Indiana but worked a lot of shows for the WWF in the Michigan area. Rod made his debut in 1993. 

Russ Greenberg - Otherwise known as Ross Greenberg was a WWF jobber that debuted in 1991 he was born in 1969. 

This is a picture of Scott Norton from 1989 his literal debut signing I believe. 

Jonathon Vargas was the lottery winner that created Wrestlelicious. 

Dave Sigfrid - He was born in May of 1958. He debuts in 1991.  He's from Wisconsin but did a lot of jobs in northern IL for the WWF. 

Ace Darling and Devon Storm I have not seen this picture of Devon. 

King Hendrix - Otherwise known as Kenny Hendrix was a WWF jobber he debuted in 1994. He has like a million social media accounts but I couldn't find his birthday in my limited time I had. He was a regular wrestler on the Ohio indy scene and wrestled as a jobber for the WWF whenever they came through Ohio. 

The picture of Devon Storm and Konnan just the Konnan picture needs cut that Devon Storm picture is already everywhere. 

Los Luchas - Phoenix Star and Zokre 

Nick Barberri - Nick debuted in 1993 he's from Massachusetts and worked in the New York area for the WWF when they came through.  He was born in March of 1974

Red Tyler.jpg

Rod Bell.jpg

Russ Greenberg.jpg

Scott Norton 1989.jpg

wrestlicious05.remini-enhanced.jpg

Dave Sigfrid.jpg

EihM6jPX0AIz9V6.jpg

Kinng Hendrix.jpg

Konnan Only.jpg

Los Luchas.jpg

Nick Barberri.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stennick said:

You may already have some of these done but I haven't bothered you in a while and it just doesn't sit well with me if I'm not giving you a large photo dump of obscure jobbers and 90's indy favorites. 

Red Tyler - You might have this picture I'm not sure. He debuts in 1986. He's a fairly well known jobber I feel. 

Rod Bell - Another fairly known Jobber I feel. He was born in November of 1967 he sadly passed away this year in June. He was from Indiana but worked a lot of shows for the WWF in the Michigan area. Rod made his debut in 1993. 

Russ Greenberg - Otherwise known as Ross Greenberg was a WWF jobber that debuted in 1991 he was born in 1969. 

This is a picture of Scott Norton from 1989 his literal debut signing I believe. 

Jonathon Vargas was the lottery winner that created Wrestlelicious. 

Dave Sigfrid - He was born in May of 1958. He debuts in 1991.  He's from Wisconsin but did a lot of jobs in northern IL for the WWF. 

Ace Darling and Devon Storm I have not seen this picture of Devon. 

King Hendrix - Otherwise known as Kenny Hendrix was a WWF jobber he debuted in 1994. He has like a million social media accounts but I couldn't find his birthday in my limited time I had. He was a regular wrestler on the Ohio indy scene and wrestled as a jobber for the WWF whenever they came through Ohio. 

The picture of Devon Storm and Konnan just the Konnan picture needs cut that Devon Storm picture is already everywhere. 

Los Luchas - Phoenix Star and Zokre 

Nick Barberri - Nick debuted in 1993 he's from Massachusetts and worked in the New York area for the WWF when they came through.  He was born in March of 1974

Red Tyler.jpg

Rod Bell.jpg

Russ Greenberg.jpg

Scott Norton 1989.jpg

wrestlicious05.remini-enhanced.jpg

Dave Sigfrid.jpg

EihM6jPX0AIz9V6.jpg

Kinng Hendrix.jpg

Konnan Only.jpg

Los Luchas.jpg

Nick Barberri.jpg

Love the Red Tyler picture. How did you know he is one of my favorite mullet wearing jobbers?

That's my new to go picture for Konnan.

Scott Norton and Kenny Hendrix are already in AmP. Not sure if they were in the last available update or if I added them later.

I'll enhance and cut Jonathon Vargas, Ace Darling, Devon Storm and Los Luchas tomorrow. The other pictures have now been added to AmP.

• Like 1