Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

17 minutes ago, Jaysin said:

Probably impossible to clean up and I don't know which is which, but I wish I could find promo pics of Demolition when they briefly wore masks in the ring instead of facepaint.

demolition-masks.jpg

Ax, Crush and Smash in that order. It's definitely Bill Eadie on the left and Darsow has the arm tattoo. I have this picture of 'em from the same promo which seems a little bit sharper (I think it's already gone through AI), if it's of any use to you Asa.

++Female_Background-Recovered.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Probably impossible to clean up and I don't know which is which, but I wish I could find promo pics of Demolition when they briefly wore masks in the ring instead of facepaint.

demolition-masks.jpg

I'll save the image. The result would have been better if the eyes were more sharp / clearer. Maybe it's possible to get a better result later on.

But there will be a couple of other masked Demolition images in the AmP.

I know these likely won't make the next cut but this time I pulled up your most recent release to make sure none of these pictures were in it. That doesn't mean you haven't made them between that release and this upcoming one but I tried atleast :) 

Mike Labelle - He's the guy holding the mic and he's the promoter for the LA territory. He gave Freddie Blassie his first big push, he gave Piper his first big push. He's the brother of Gene although they have different spellings of their names and didn't particularly get along. Mike was born in 1930. 

Rick Rude early picture without the mustache I had not seen one before. 

Scott Colton - He traveled pretty much everywhere with the WWF as a television enhancement guy. He was born in June of 1951 and he debuted in 1989. 

Steve Corino - My favorite look of Steve's and had not seen this picture in your pack 

The Frog - Talk about a guy nobody remembers. The Frog worked in Omega as Toad before going to WCW to be part of WCW as Frog. He was born in 1971 and debuted in 1998. 

Ace Steel - I had not seen this picture of him in your pack. 

Adam Cole - Very young picture of Adam that I had not seen in your pack

Devon Storm - Man I love me some Devon Storm. Another pic of Devon's that I had not seen in your pack. Devon was a top 10 indy guy in the mid 90's and he eventually got his break as Crowbar but I always loved his Devon Storm look. 

Eddie Gilbert & Ricky Morton - I had not seen this picture of either of these guys. 

Johnny and Davey Rich - Another guilty pleasure of mine I always book as an enhancement tag team. I had not seen a picture of them with their blue jackets and green background. 

Mike Labelle.jpeg

Rick Rude.jpg

Scott Colton Jun 1951.jpg

Steve Corino.png

The Frog P-13 Jan 71.jpg

Ace Steel.jpg

Adam Cole.png

Devon storm.jpg

Eddie Gilbert & Ricky Morton.jpg

Johnny & Davey Rich.jpg

• Like 1

On 11/1/2023 at 3:53 PM, Mammoth said:

Ax, Crush and Smash in that order. It's definitely Bill Eadie on the left and Darsow has the arm tattoo. I have this picture of 'em from the same promo which seems a little bit sharper (I think it's already gone through AI), if it's of any use to you Asa.

++Female_Background-Recovered.jpg

@Mammoth@Jaysin I will take a look at this later. A helpful soul sent me a video clip of this segment, so hopefully I will be able to take decent source images of all three workers and then enhance them.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stennick said:

I know these likely won't make the next cut but this time I pulled up your most recent release to make sure none of these pictures were in it. That doesn't mean you haven't made them between that release and this upcoming one but I tried atleast :) 

Mike Labelle - He's the guy holding the mic and he's the promoter for the LA territory. He gave Freddie Blassie his first big push, he gave Piper his first big push. He's the brother of Gene although they have different spellings of their names and didn't particularly get along. Mike was born in 1930. 

Scott Colton - He traveled pretty much everywhere with the WWF as a television enhancement guy. He was born in June of 1951 and he debuted in 1989. 

Steve Corino - My favorite look of Steve's and had not seen this picture in your pack 

The Frog - Talk about a guy nobody remembers. The Frog worked in Omega as Toad before going to WCW to be part of WCW as Frog. He was born in 1971 and debuted in 1998. 

Devon Storm - Man I love me some Devon Storm. Another pic of Devon's that I had not seen in your pack. Devon was a top 10 indy guy in the mid 90's and he eventually got his break as Crowbar but I always loved his Devon Storm look. 

Eddie Gilbert & Ricky Morton - I had not seen this picture of either of these guys. 

Johnny and Davey Rich - Another guilty pleasure of mine I always book as an enhancement tag team. I had not seen a picture of them with their blue jackets and green background. 

Mike Labelle.jpeg

Rick Rude.jpg

Steve Corino.png

The Frog P-13 Jan 71.jpg

Ace Steel.jpg

Adam Cole.png

Devon storm.jpg

Johnny & Davey Rich.jpg

Currently compressing the AmP graphics, so these ones will make the next release since I also want to invest some modding time into adding the missing workers / new workers into my 1993 and 1994 mods.

2 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

Currently compressing the AmP graphics, so these ones will make the next release since I also want to invest some modding time into adding the missing workers / new workers into my 1993 and 1994 mods.

On the topic of 93, should really delete the WCW International Tag Titles. They never existed.

5 hours ago, Jaysin said:

On the topic of 93, should really delete the WCW International Tag Titles. They never existed.

That have been fixed in the next update. That option is for players that wants to go that route while controlling WCW during the NWA split using the August 1993 scenario. So the belts are not in the december 1993 scenario. So much have been updated in the data since I last released a update. Last data had probably 3000+ workers, while the current data is getting close to 4600 workers.

• Like 1

On 11/2/2023 at 11:12 PM, Stennick said:

Mike Labelle.jpeg

Rick Rude.jpg

Steve Corino.png

The Frog P-13 Jan 71.jpg

Ace Steel.jpg

Adam Cole.png

Devon storm.jpg

Johnny & Davey Rich.jpg

These images have been enhanced and cut into AmP format.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stennick said:

I might be blind but what is the difference in Rip Rogers 7 and Rip Rogers 9? Love the Rip Morgan pictures he's always a hire when I do 80's games. 

Looks like you found a error. One image was PNG format so it didn't overwrite the JPG file, hence two pictures with the same name. But now I've fixed the issue.