Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

On 6/24/2023 at 8:42 PM, Jaysin said:

FB_IMG_1687631114862.jpgScreenshot_20230624_130214_Instagram (1).jpg

Pic 1: Road Warriors/Paul Ellering. Love this paint design.

Pic 2: Russ and Charlie Haas. One of the better pics I've seen of Russ and a good pic of young Charlie. 

These have been done and included in the upcoming version of AmP graphics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

All these have been done and included in the upcoming AmP graphics update. Is there a birth date or birth year available for Phil Rainey?

According to his Obit he was born December 19th 1931 and passed away in 2014. He was a sports personality on WBIR out of Knoxville where he stayed until his passing in 2014. He was the co host along with Les Thatcher of Southeastern Championship Wrestling. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Stennick said:

According to his Obit he was born December 19th 1931 and passed away in 2014. He was a sports personality on WBIR out of Knoxville where he stayed until his passing in 2014. He was the co host along with Les Thatcher of Southeastern Championship Wrestling. 

I added him to the databases. You can never have too many announcers and color commentators.

• Like 1

Any chance you could do something with these? 

Bill Cardille (Host of Studio Wrestling from Pittsburgh for most of the 1960s),  Adrian Adonis (bald), Big Bill Ward (announcer for Jim Crockett Sr. Promotions from 1958-1974 at WBTV Studios in Charlotte, NC), (you know those guys), Bill Krieger  (WFBC Sports Director who took over as host of Live Championship Wrestling from 1962-1974). 

1969 April Bill Cardille 1 Cardille Photo.jpg

ADONIS bALD.jpeg

Big Bill Ward with TV-3 graphic (1960).jpg

C4AmtFcVYAA33or.jpg

bill_krieger_wfbc_greenville.jpg

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Stennick said:

Any chance you could do something with these? 

Bill Cardille (Host of Studio Wrestling from Pittsburgh for most of the 1960s),  Adrian Adonis (bald), Big Bill Ward (announcer for Jim Crockett Sr. Promotions from 1958-1974 at WBTV Studios in Charlotte, NC), (you know those guys), Bill Krieger  (WFBC Sports Director who took over as host of Live Championship Wrestling from 1962-1974). 

1969 April Bill Cardille 1 Cardille Photo.jpg

ADONIS bALD.jpeg

Big Bill Ward with TV-3 graphic (1960).jpg

C4AmtFcVYAA33or.jpg

bill_krieger_wfbc_greenville.jpg

I've enhanced, colorized and added them into the AmP Graphics.

Funny that you're on the Super's. I can't wait to see a what the Super Destroyers (ECW) look like. I always like bringing them in as a jobber team in my mid 90's saves. 

Here are some more enhancements/colorizations. 

The Miz (of course) as Calgary Kid I had not seen a cut of it. 

Ray Traylor in 1982

Billy Powell (He did pre taped promo spots for upcoming matches in the region usually lasting a minute or so kind of a Sean Mooney of the Mid Atlantic from 1962-1985)

Bob Poole (He was the first host of Championship Wrestling on WFBC for Crockett in 1961)

nWo hats I had not seen a cut of them in the hats and I thought it would look great upscaled. 

Johnny Weaver (left) and Rich Landrum (Right). Johnny Weaver in his color commentator role that he started in 1979

David Crockett from 1976 when he was 30 years old. 

Calgary Kid.jpg

Big Boss Man 82.jpg

Billy Powel.jpg

Bob Poole.jpg

C4AmtFcVYAA33or9.jpg

weaver_landrum_blog-1.jpg

David Crockett.jpg

• Like 1

On 7/4/2023 at 6:14 AM, Stennick said:

Funny that you're on the Super's. I can't wait to see a what the Super Destroyers (ECW) look like. I always like bringing them in as a jobber team in my mid 90's saves. 

Even spent time today on pictures of the Super Destroyers. Beginning to get quite a collection of pictures. 😁