Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

On 7/4/2023 at 6:14 AM, Stennick said:

Funny that you're on the Super's. I can't wait to see a what the Super Destroyers (ECW) look like. I always like bringing them in as a jobber team in my mid 90's saves. 

Here are some more enhancements/colorizations. 

The Miz (of course) as Calgary Kid I had not seen a cut of it. 

Ray Traylor in 1982

Billy Powell (He did pre taped promo spots for upcoming matches in the region usually lasting a minute or so kind of a Sean Mooney of the Mid Atlantic from 1962-1985)

Bob Poole (He was the first host of Championship Wrestling on WFBC for Crockett in 1961)

nWo hats I had not seen a cut of them in the hats and I thought it would look great upscaled. 

Johnny Weaver (left) and Rich Landrum (Right). Johnny Weaver in his color commentator role that he started in 1979

David Crockett from 1976 when he was 30 years old. 

Calgary Kid.jpg

Big Boss Man 82.jpg

Billy Powel.jpg

Bob Poole.jpg

C4AmtFcVYAA33or9.jpg

weaver_landrum_blog-1.jpg

David Crockett.jpg

All pictures have been enhanced, colorized and added to the AmP Graphics.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Oooohhh man. Any idea when the next update will be?? 

I think he said September or the was the last time I think he mentioned a tentative date. 

3 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

Re-activated my FB account to hunt for more images to enhance and cut of the Super Destroyer.

Man you have already done an incredible job with these. I'm excited to see what other gems you come up with on FB. I have been doing a lot of looking at older pictures the last few weeks trying to find guys that @Mammoth might want to add for his 70's mod. He has some of these guys in the mod but some of them aren't and I figured it'd be neat to have some of the guys he has in a colorized format. Others are just personal pictures I'd love to see enhanced in anyway. The Jesse one might already be in the best available quality but I had not noticed a cut of it so I thought I'd throw it in there. If you can get to them great if not then I completely understand and just appreciate what you have done. 

George Abel. He's 49 years old in this picture. Abel became part of the Wrestling at the Chase announce team in 1962 two years later he's the lead announcer and he stayed in that role until 1973. Beyond wrestling he was a literal pioneer being one of the first employees at one of the first television news stations in the country in  1943. He was wildly respected and stayed in television until he retired in 1983. This particular picture is from 1965. 

Jackie Crockett the picture is from 1985 and he's 37 years old. 

Everyone knows Jesse

From left to right in the next picture is Sam Muchnick, George Abel in the middle and Harold Koplar the manager of the Chase hotel where Wrestling at the Chase was filmed. This picture is from 1966. Sam is 66 years old here, George is 50 years old. Harold would go on to found the television station in St. Louis KPLR.

Todd Becker (WWF enhancement talent) he debuts in May of 1989 wrestling all the way until 1996 for the WWF and other promotions as an enhancement talent. 

Vince McMahon a picture from 1968. Vince is 22 or 23 in this picture. 

Charlie Harville was the play by play guy for Championship Wrestling (Jim Crockett Promotions) starting in 1964 all the way until 1964. He was the host of WHGP sports as well out of Greensboro, NC. 

George Abel (49 years old).jpg

Jackie Crockett.jpg

Jesse Ventura.jpg

Sam Muchnick George Abel Harold Koplar 1966 (61 years old) (Abel 50 yr old).jpg

Todd Becker.jpg

Vince McMahon 1968.jpg

Charlie Harville.png

• Like 2

On 7/13/2023 at 12:06 AM, Stennick said:

I think he said September or the was the last time I think he mentioned a tentative date. 

Man you have already done an incredible job with these. I'm excited to see what other gems you come up with on FB. I have been doing a lot of looking at older pictures the last few weeks trying to find guys that @Mammoth might want to add for his 70's mod. He has some of these guys in the mod but some of them aren't and I figured it'd be neat to have some of the guys he has in a colorized format. Others are just personal pictures I'd love to see enhanced in anyway. The Jesse one might already be in the best available quality but I had not noticed a cut of it so I thought I'd throw it in there. If you can get to them great if not then I completely understand and just appreciate what you have done. 

George Abel. He's 49 years old in this picture. Abel became part of the Wrestling at the Chase announce team in 1962 two years later he's the lead announcer and he stayed in that role until 1973. Beyond wrestling he was a literal pioneer being one of the first employees at one of the first television news stations in the country in  1943. He was wildly respected and stayed in television until he retired in 1983. This particular picture is from 1965. 

Jackie Crockett the picture is from 1985 and he's 37 years old. 

Everyone knows Jesse

From left to right in the next picture is Sam Muchnick, George Abel in the middle and Harold Koplar the manager of the Chase hotel where Wrestling at the Chase was filmed. This picture is from 1966. Sam is 66 years old here, George is 50 years old. Harold would go on to found the television station in St. Louis KPLR.

Todd Becker (WWF enhancement talent) he debuts in May of 1989 wrestling all the way until 1996 for the WWF and other promotions as an enhancement talent. 

Vince McMahon a picture from 1968. Vince is 22 or 23 in this picture. 

Charlie Harville was the play by play guy for Championship Wrestling (Jim Crockett Promotions) starting in 1964 all the way until 1964. He was the host of WHGP sports as well out of Greensboro, NC.

All pictures have been colorized, enhanced and cut into AmP format. Is the birth date or birth year for Todd Becker available somewhere?