Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

On 8/2/2023 at 5:43 PM, Jaysin said:

Not sure on year, but PCO posted this pic on facebook and thought it was too good not to share somewhere. The woman is named Mercedes and was his real life girlfriend and valet at the time. Not sure about any other details of who she is. 

image.jpeg

I've enhanced and cut the picture into AmP format.

My god man that Lord Humungous and then the Glory and Commando are amazing. Very well done. I have a few more here that could use some love. I think this may be the bottom of my stash. On a side note didn't you mention previously that this pic pack has something like 18K pictures or something in that realm? Or am I mis remembering? 

1 - The original ECWA Super 8. The back row is Ravishing Ronny. He debuted in 1990 he started working in ECWA in around 93 and stayed there for the rest of the decade.  I did not see a date of birth on Cagematch for him. Sadly Ronny took his own life in 2012. Ace Darling and Devon Storm are after him in the back row. Then Inferno Kid and Cheetah Master are after that rounding out the back row. The front row is Reckless Youth, Lance (Simon) Diamond and Billy Kidman. 

2. Rip Sawyer. He went by Sid Garrison doing enhancement matches in the WWF. 

3. Ace Darling going by Mikd Miraldo in the WWF as enhancement 

4. Adam Armstrong (left) Adam debuts in 2013I could not find a birthday for Adam he's Brian's brother in law and Brian Hardy (son of Barry Hardy on the right). Brian was born in July of 1990 and he debuts in 2009. Together they form a tag team known as the Baltimore Blondes. 

5. Chris Hawn - Chris Hawn or Hahn was a WWE enhancement talent. He debuts in 1989 I do not know his birthday. He stayed working enhancement talent with the WWE/F until the late 90's. 

6 - John Cena 

7 - Los Cadets Espacio -  Discovery (left back) , Venum, Super Nova are in the back with Ludxor in front. 

8 - Kenny Hendrix - WWF enhancement talent he debuts in 1993 I do not have a date of birth for him. 

MTgwNjAwMTk4NjY4NDk0MTg0.webp

Sid Garrison Rip Sawyer.jpg

Ace Darling.jpg

Adam Armstrong & Brian Hardy The Baltimore Blondes.jpg

Chris Hawn.jpg

John Cena 1.jpg

LosCadetsEspacio.jpg

Kinng Hendrix.jpg

• Like 1

Just wanted to come in and say the work you've done on these pictures is amazing. From someone who you inspired to try fixing my own pics, I can see the work (and money) needed to fix them to your standard is a lot more time consuming than even I had thought. Thanks for your hard work.

• Like 2

On 8/6/2023 at 9:12 PM, Stennick said:

My god man that Lord Humungous and then the Glory and Commando are amazing. Very well done. I have a few more here that could use some love. I think this may be the bottom of my stash. On a side note didn't you mention previously that this pic pack has something like 18K pictures or something in that realm? Or am I mis remembering? 

1 - The original ECWA Super 8. The back row is Ravishing Ronny. He debuted in 1990 he started working in ECWA in around 93 and stayed there for the rest of the decade.  I did not see a date of birth on Cagematch for him. Sadly Ronny took his own life in 2012. Ace Darling and Devon Storm are after him in the back row. Then Inferno Kid and Cheetah Master are after that rounding out the back row. The front row is Reckless Youth, Lance (Simon) Diamond and Billy Kidman. 

2. Rip Sawyer. He went by Sid Garrison doing enhancement matches in the WWF. 

3. Ace Darling going by Mikd Miraldo in the WWF as enhancement 

4. Adam Armstrong (left) Adam debuts in 2013I could not find a birthday for Adam he's Brian's brother in law and Brian Hardy (son of Barry Hardy on the right). Brian was born in July of 1990 and he debuts in 2009. Together they form a tag team known as the Baltimore Blondes. 

5. Chris Hawn - Chris Hawn or Hahn was a WWE enhancement talent. He debuts in 1989 I do not know his birthday. He stayed working enhancement talent with the WWE/F until the late 90's. 

6 - John Cena 

7 - Los Cadets Espacio -  Discovery (left back) , Venum, Super Nova are in the back with Ludxor in front. 

8 - Kenny Hendrix - WWF enhancement talent he debuts in 1993 I do not have a date of birth for him. 

MTgwNjAwMTk4NjY4NDk0MTg0.webp

Sid Garrison Rip Sawyer.jpg

Ace Darling.jpg

Adam Armstrong & Brian Hardy The Baltimore Blondes.jpg

Chris Hawn.jpg

John Cena 1.jpg

LosCadetsEspacio.jpg

Kinng Hendrix.jpg

I had already Sid Garrison in the pack, but I've enhanced, colored and cut the rest in AmP format.

Current status is just below 17000 worker pictures, but it's increasing since I add more pictures (than removing) and always seems to find even more pictures to add to the to do list.

7 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

My goal is to finish S in august and reach T, but I'm not sure if the goal is realistic or not. I guess time will tell.

I for some reason thought you started at Z and were working backwards. I think its due to things like seeing Steve Austin before I saw Stan Hanson. So does that mean that A-S would have been completed when you reach T? 

Asa, you wouldn't have any mid 90s pics of Stevie Richards where he's not smiling? It seems like the only pic I can seem to find from Raven's Nest/Flock he's smiling like a goof and it just takes me out of the game seeing him all smiley with the Flock full of super serious guys. 

• Like 1