Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

3 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Asa, you wouldn't have any mid 90s pics of Stevie Richards where he's not smiling? It seems like the only pic I can seem to find from Raven's Nest/Flock he's smiling like a goof and it just takes me out of the game seeing him all smiley with the Flock full of super serious guys. 

Hopefully Asa can clean these up for you, but they're more "serious" pictures of Stevie. The former is actually from a BWO image but you can't really tell so I still think it suits. And is it just me or does beardless Stevie Richards look like young Adam Cole? 😆

1.jpg 2.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Stennick said:

I for some reason thought you started at Z and were working backwards. I think its due to things like seeing Steve Austin before I saw Stan Hanson. So does that mean that A-S would have been completed when you reach T? 

You're correct, I meant R. But there are still some work done on A to R, since I've fixed some of the alter ego pictures.

5 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Asa, you wouldn't have any mid 90s pics of Stevie Richards where he's not smiling? It seems like the only pic I can seem to find from Raven's Nest/Flock he's smiling like a goof and it just takes me out of the game seeing him all smiley with the Flock full of super serious guys. 

Yeah I've cut a few with a more serious or angry look.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, raspymorten said:

Think there's any chance that you can clean up this Alex Wright pic? There's like one image of him post Berlyn, and it's from some years post WCW, meanwhile this is like, brief tag title reign with Disco era I think.

3374515d1ealexwright.jpg.25b5c5daa18fde7f45f1a46374d5f1e5.jpg

It's not the exact picture, but it's from the same era. So hopefully it's helpfu.

image.jpeg

20 hours ago, Jaysin said:

I'm sorry I keep thinking of more workers to ask about, but I just signed Joe E Legend in a 94 save and the only pics in my folder are him from the 2000s. 

I enhanced a bunch of his pictures yesterday. Some of them looks like could be from the 90s. Pretty sure that at least one of them is from his Catch Wrestling Assocation days.

• Thanks 1