Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

On 8/25/2023 at 6:20 PM, Kubikiri Asa said:

cN1rC03.jpg

@alvarasus @Mammoth you have any details about a valet called Lori and Luscious Lori? Like real name and age details.

She worked in the Bay Area with Shane Kody and "Alaskan" Mike York.

Sorry, no luck. I'm on holiday in a minute so I may revisit it, but couldn't find anything. Hopefully alvarasus will have more luck than me.

On 8/26/2023 at 1:22 PM, Kubikiri Asa said:

Anyone got a picture of Shadow VII (Rocky Santana)?

++Female_Background-Recovered.jpg

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Mammoth said:

Sorry, no luck. I'm on holiday in a minute so I may revisit it, but couldn't find anything. Hopefully alvarasus will have more luck than me.

Not 100% sure, but I'm starting to think that Lori might be the same person as Colonel Ninotchka / Lori Weathers / Lory Lynn.

On 8/27/2023 at 3:27 PM, Kubikiri Asa said:

@Jaysin let me know if you find a source image of Kevin Fertig / Kevin Thorn as the masked Vengeance alter ego that he used in OVW.

14 hours ago, Stennick said:

Love that guy I wish he could have gotten more done with him

Sadly, I don't think I'm going to find any Vengeance pictures. I've been searching everywhere I can think of. I shot Kevin a message on Facebook, but it doesn't seem like he's all that active on there these days beyond his real estate ventures. 

On a positive note, I have a new pic of DDP and Steve Austin from mid 1995 shortly before Austin would leave WCW. Hopefully it's able to be cleaned up.

May be an image of 2 people and text

• Like 1