Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

47 minutes ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

@Jaysin let me know if you stumble upon images of the Russian Assassins. Especially those where with confirmed workers using the masks.

I believe the first image is Ray Hudson & Dan Grundy (in that order), and the second picture is Jack Victory & Angel of Death (Dave Sheldon), although I'm unsure of the order in the second image. None of this is 100% knowledge though so you may be able to work it out more yourself. Hopefully at the very least you'll be able to make good images out of them. 👍

++Female_Background-Recovered.jpg

++Female_Background-Recovered 2.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mammoth said:

I believe the first image is Ray Hudson & Dan Grundy (in that order), and the second picture is Jack Victory & Angel of Death (Dave Sheldon), although I'm unsure of the order in the second image. None of this is 100% knowledge though so you may be able to work it out more yourself. Hopefully at the very least you'll be able to make good images out of them. 👍

++Female_Background-Recovered.jpg

++Female_Background-Recovered 2.jpg

That's awesome. I enhanced the first image earlier today, but wasn't sure who the workers were.

Second picture is great and hopefully it works to upscale that one. I assume that Angel of Death is the left one, since he is slightly taller than Jack Victory.

The manager is Paul Jones?

22 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Is Rio, Lord of the Jungle/Renegade under R or T for "The"? 

I'm always on the look out for more facepainted wrestlers and I always try to push Renegade. It's a personal challenge of mine lol

Renegade will be under R. Haven't reached that far yet, but I have some good sources for Renegade, Rio and Leo Lord of the Jungle.

12 hours ago, Jaysin said:

May be an image of 3 people

Eddie Guerrero and Perro Aguayo

May be an image of 4 people

The Drago Union/KGB

May be an image of 3 people

I think you have this one, but it was sent to me anyway. 

May be an image of 3 people and text that says 'The Masked Russians'

All these have been enhanced and cut into AmP format. Are there any details for The Drago Union / KGB available. Worker names? Birth details? Weight?

I only found details regarding their manager Sheik Ali Abdul.

Just now, Kubikiri Asa said:

All these have been enhanced and cut into AmP format. Are there any details for The Drago Union / KGB available. Worker names? Birth details? Weight?

I only found details regarding their manager Sheik Ali Abdul.

I'll message the guy who provided Drago Union. He was an indie worker and one half of the team. His name on Facebook is Kevin Dann I think it was. 

• Like 1

On 9/25/2023 at 7:21 PM, Jaysin said:

I'll message the guy who provided Drago Union. He was an indie worker and one half of the team. His name on Facebook is Kevin Dann I think it was. 

I've added Kevin R Dann as Drago Union #1, but I don't have any details about his partner, so I just went with Drago Union #2.