Asaemon's AmP Graphics (high quality JPGs)

4 hours ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

If any worker or non worker is missing feel free to post a request.

Most likely I can produce a good quality 150x150 image despite you only have a low quality and small size picture. So feel free to images for rare wrestlers.

Love this I'll have a look through your pack there may be one or two low quality images I might have for you. Either way this project has been incredible. I'm excited to hear the next update is in September since it sounds like it'll be a big one. 

• Like 1

Anything you could do with these would be great. I might have about ten more after this if you have time. If not thats perfectly time I didn't want to do too many and I just appreciate you taking requests at all. There is so many pics in this I still find myself thinking "what pic was notoriously rough but I loved the character" and going back to enjoy how much cleaner it looks now. Thanks again!

Zack Murray.jpg

Ryan Boz.jpg

Ralph Mosca.jpg

Nate Webb.jpg

Mike Freeman.jpg

Rock Warner 2.jpg

Mitch Bishop.jpg

Kevin-kruger.jpg

18 hours ago, Jaysin said:

Any chance of tidying up this Dusty Rhodes?

May be an image of 2 people

Sure, actually I had saved a way better source image than that in the picture folder. I think that it might have been a magazine scan I found some time ago.

QNbdLYN.jpg

So the Dusty Rhodes Road Warrior image have pretty good quality after being enhanced.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Stennick said:

Anything you could do with these would be great. I might have about ten more after this if you have time. If not thats perfectly time I didn't want to do too many and I just appreciate you taking requests at all. There is so many pics in this I still find myself thinking "what pic was notoriously rough but I loved the character" and going back to enjoy how much cleaner it looks now. Thanks again!

Those a pretty good source image quality, so I'll run them through the image enhancer. Can you write down the names for the workers not having visible names on the images?

34 minutes ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

Sure, actually I had saved a way better source image than that in the picture folder. I think that it might have been a magazine scan I found some time ago.

QNbdLYN.jpg

So the Dusty Rhodes Road Warrior image have pretty good quality after being enhanced.

Dusty Rhodes as the world's least terrifying Vampire Warrior/Gangrel cosplayer

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kubikiri Asa said:

Those a pretty good source image quality, so I'll run them through the image enhancer. Can you write down the names for the workers not having visible names on the images?

Starting from the top (NWA referee)

Zack Murray, Ryan Boz, and then the guy in the green shirt is Nate Webb. Thank you!

• Like 1

On 6/21/2023 at 3:10 AM, Stennick said:

Zack Murray.jpg

Ryan Boz.jpg

Ralph Mosca.jpg

Nate Webb.jpg

Mike Freeman.jpg

Rock Warner 2.jpg

Mitch Bishop.jpg

Kevin-kruger.jpg

They've all done and added to the upcoming AmP Graphics release.