New Main Screen

[QUOTE=The Masterpiece]lol Here we go. Again, comments are appreciated. [url]http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/1897/main4bc.jpg[/url][/QUOTE] Not much done. Looks like a normal Triple H PSD, barbed wire brushes, and impacted text. It's a 5 minute job.

Guest TAFKA cjt4ever
It's actually very good. And would definately take more than 5 minutes! Well done and thanks, I'll be using it!

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Did you use all 6 of your post to make rude comments? If you can't say something nice, dont say nothing at all....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] people won't improve if everyone kisses their ass. 1) too much glow involved 2) too much space left 3) you should do more with what's there. It doesn't do anything to grab me as a screen.

[QUOTE=Johnny Fenoli]Did you use all 6 of your post to make rude comments? If you can't say something nice, dont say nothing at all....:rolleyes:[/QUOTE] He asked for comments I told him what I think. How does that make me rude?

[QUOTE=Michael Wayne]people won't improve if everyone kisses their ass. 1) too much glow involved 2) too much space left 3) you should do more with what's there. It doesn't do anything to grab me as a screen.[/QUOTE] what about if we believe someones ass deserves kissing? Is it not a little justified if that is our opinion!

Archived