[HYPE] 2015: Heist of the Century

https://imgur.com/gallery/UvrQPSs

"Seth Rollins with the Heist of the Century!" - Michael Cole, 2015.

The night that shocked the world when Seth Rollins, the man who betrayed his Shield brothers in arms a few months ago, would be the first member of the faction to become the WWE World Heavyweight Champion. His reign would last until November of 2015, even seeing him hold the United States Championship as well as having amazing matches with the likes of Sting, Randy Orton, Neville, and John Cena, but his run would end after an injury at a house show against Kane. However, with this mod, you can have the ability to re-write history, get the chance to redo Seth Rollins' first world title reign, or maybe not?

Perhaps you could take a chance on New Japan Pro Wrestling and make them a rival/competitor against the WWE, run Lucha Underground and keep the momentum going from their first season, help Jeff Jarrett get his second chance of running a promotion in Global Force Wrestling, or maybe even revive TNA after its Hulk Hogan sized crater. The world of wrestling is in your hands, this is....

HEIST OF THE CENTURY: A POST WRESTLEMANIA 31 MOD!

If you have seen a thread like this before, then you'd be correct, I wanted to redo this thread, same OP and all.

2015 is a year that I have seen asked a handful of times for a mod for on Discord and I figured for my first mod, I'd take a shot at doing that. There aren't really a ton of mods from the time period for TEW 2020 with only MoBS being the only one to exist. That is why, with the permission of Lukke Arthur (Thanks, Lukke!), I have decided to import all the workers from it and some companies. The list of companies for this first release is going to be at 36, a number that I feel is nice and even, plus it'll make the workload a bit more easier on me. Companies may get added if asked in future updates. Below this are the list of promotions that will be featured in the mod.

(List may be changed, so not official.)

COMPANIES

USA

World Wrestling Entertainment

WWE NXT

Total Nonstop Action/IMPACT Wrestling

Ring of Honor

Beyond Wrestling

CHIKARA

Combat Zone Wrestling

Global Force Wrestling

Lucha Underground

Pro Wrestling Guerilla

SHIMMER

SHINE

Squared Circle Wrestling/2CW

CANADA

Capital City Championship Combat (C4)

Elite Canadian Championship Wrestling

MEXICO

AAA

CMLL

DTU

BRITISH ISLES

ATTACK! Pro Wrestling

Fight Club: Pro

Insane Championship Wrestling

IPW:UK

Preston City Wrestling

PROGRESS Wrestling

JAPAN

All Japan Pro Wrestling

DDT Pro Wrestling

Dragon Gate

New Japan Pro Wrestling

Pro Wrestling NOAH

Sendai Girls

Stardom

Wrestle-1

EUROPE

Fight Club Finland

GBC Wrestling

Westside Xtreme Wrestling

OCEANIA

Melbourne City Wrestling

This mod will also have future companies that debut later on as well such as AEW, BLP, Blackcraft, the re-branded GCW, the revival of MLW, Riptide, World of Sport, and Women's Wrestling Army. Like mentioned above, if requested, more future promotions will be added in later updates.

Right now, this mod is still under construction and there is no release date as of yet.

If you have any other questions or wish to help, this is a one man crew after all and I am looking for someone who is good at making pics for this mod currently, then please do comment below!

Edited by MidwestMachete
Adding in two more companies to the mod.
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/26/2023 at 12:25 AM, w4lru5 said:

Unbelievably excited for this mod! Was a religious TNA watcher at this time, so feel free to let me know if you ever want to talk Impact.

Of course! TNA is tough since they were taping shows that aired pretty late after, so it's hard if I should have their champions from the tape date or the air date.

1 hour ago, MidwestMachete said:

Of course! TNA is tough since they were taping shows that aired pretty late after, so it's hard if I should have their champions from the tape date or the air date.

Personally, I think the tape date would make more sense since that's how TEW operates in game. E.g. if you tape 4 episodes at once and do a title change on the 4th one, the game will recognize the change as having happened at the taping, not when the episode airs.

On 5/1/2023 at 3:12 PM, MidwestMachete said:

I would definitely vote champs from tape date, so that if we want to change the taping results, we can (they were making some good and some pretty bad decisions around this time, but I still spent way too many evenings in college watching Impact....)--as Almaida said, I think it's best to roll with the way the game does it.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...