WCW Stuff

Guest TDubTNA

Guest TDubTNA
Hey what's up guys. I was wondering if somebody could help me out with some stuff. I wanted to know if someone could make me a logo for my new WCW diary. I don't like the old WCW that's on the TCP Mod (no disrespect TCP) and I wanted to know if anyone had the one that they had before the closed. I believe it's the red one. Also I was wondering if anyone knew all the old WCW PPV names. I know most of them but can't remember them all. If someone could list them for me that would be great. Everything except for Great American Bash since WWE has that. Also I wanted to know what I should do for my new WCW diary. Like how much money should I give them and what prestige they should have. Thanks to whoever makes me the list and the last WCW logo before they closed. Thanks guys. I'm hoping my diary is as good as The Ego's check his out if u haven't he's doing a good job then after u check his out check out mine!:D

[QUOTE=TDubTNA]Hey what's up guys. I was wondering if somebody could help me out with some stuff. I wanted to know if someone could make me a logo for my new WCW diary. I don't like the old WCW that's on the TCP Mod (no disrespect TCP) and I wanted to know if anyone had the one that they had before the closed. I believe it's the red one. Also I was wondering if anyone knew all the old WCW PPV names. I know most of them but can't remember them all. If someone could list them for me that would be great. Everything except for Great American Bash since WWE has that. Also I wanted to know what I should do for my new WCW diary. Like how much money should I give them and what prestige they should have. Thanks to whoever makes me the list and the last WCW logo before they closed. Thanks guys. I'm hoping my diary is as good as The Ego's check his out if u haven't he's doing a good job then after u check his out check out mine!:D[/QUOTE] Pay-per-views: [url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WCW_pay-per-view_events[/url]

Guest TDubTNA
thx That wouold be cool as hell Ego if u could send me a file thanks so much man I really appreciate it

Archived