Tommy Cornell, ???? & ???? 

Lone Wolf

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon 

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester 

The Northern Lights

‘Awesome’ Wade Orson

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 28, Week 3, August 2020

Tommy Cornell, ???? & ???? [vs] Phil Harmonic, Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

As much as I like Harmonic, I can't bet against Tommy Cornell. Excited to see who his partners will be!

???? [vs] Lone Wolf

Local worker?

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

The Welshman have done a good job as a lower card face team, so I'm giving them the win here

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

Neither man has picked up many wins so far, but I think Stoat is higher on the card

The Underdogs [vs] The Northern Lights

Bit of a risk, but The Underdogs have been on a bit of a losing streak

‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones w/ Jeremy Allen [vs] ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson

Wade is on the rise, whereas Jones seems to be sliding down the card

Tommy Cornell, ???? & ????

Lone Wolf

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon

‘The Real Angel of the North’ Nate Manchester 

The Northern Lights

‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones w/ Jeremy Allen 

Tommy Cornell, ???? & ???? [vs] Phil Harmonic, Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

???? [vs] Lone Wolf

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

The Underdogs [vs] The Northern Lights

Posted (edited)

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom 2.jpg

Episode 28

Wednesday, Week 3, August 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 71

image.jpeg

Phil Harmonic marched to the ring with a purpose to open Kingdom… He was joined as ever, by Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry…

Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva 2.jpgKelvin Badberry 3.jpg

Phil Harmonic: “Alright Tommy Cornell… Let’s GO…!! Me and you…!! Right now…!!”

Harmonic was confident… He was ready to fight Cornell 1 on 1… but when Cornell arrived, 'Rough Justice' had other ideas…

image.jpeg

Tommy Cornell: “Philly… Listen, son… I can’t fight you 1 on 1 tonight… I’m nursin’ a small injury… So I’ll take most of the night off… I’ve brought some mates along, and we’re gonna beat you three up… And Philly… Don’t worry… It ain’t gonna hurt a bit… It’ll hurt a LOT…!”

Cornell looked over his shoulder, and his two friends were Harmonic’s long-time rival: ‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle… and a man who Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry seem to get on well with: ‘The Furious Bi-Curious’ Alfonso D’Angelo…

image.jpegMerle O'Curle 3.jpgAlfonso D'Angelo.jpg21CW K vs.jpgPhil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva 2.jpgKelvin Badberry 3.jpg 

[PICS: Tommy, Merle, Alfonso VS Harmonic, Silva, Badberry]

Tommy Cornell, Merle O’Curle & Alfonso D’Angelo [vs] Phil Harmonic, Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Dominant performance from Cornell, O’Curle and D’Angelo here. Alfonso began in the ring, and was isolated, but as soon as ‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ came in, he changed things for his team. He stretched everyone that moved. Cornell then came in and won it soon after with his ‘Guilt Trip’ side Russian leg sweep on Silva! Harmonic could have broken up the resulting pin, but he chose not to!

image.jpeg

We cut to a pre-taped segment next, where Daniel Black Francis was receiving treatment in hospital for his injuries – caused by a bottle smashed over his face by Blake Belushi…

image.jpeg

‘D-B-F’ was in a lot of pain, but he had a lot of anger in his eyes… He sat straight upright in bed, when ‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins entered his hospital room…!!

image.png

Loxley Robbins: “G’Day Dan… Look… Belushi’s hurt you physically… a couple a times now… He’s hurt me… emotionally… He was like a Brother to me… It’s time for me… to stand up to him…”

Loxley pulled out some chocolates… and said he almost forgot to give Francis his gift… and wished him a speedy recovery…

Loxley Robbins: “What I came here to ask, mate… is this… At We Will Rock You… Belushi… Artemis… Thurston… They’re gonna be on one side of the ring… And I need to know… Do I need to find one partner… Or two…?”

DBF knew what Loxley was getting at… He was asking if the Rasta would be fit and firing in time for the We Will Rock You Pay-Per-View…

Daniel Black Francis: “You wanna know if Ama be fit for We Will Rock You…? I got two words for you… YEAH MON…!! So Ama leave it up to you… Go out there… an’ find a third partna… because Ama be your second… YEAH MON…!!”

Loxley smiled… realising he’d just gotten the exact answer he wanted…!!

image.jpeg

Backstage, The Lee FamiLee were practicing – of all things – climbing ladders…!!

Gorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgAndrew Lee 2.jpgKonrad Makinen 2.jpg

JK was up and down in seconds… with Andrew timing him with a stopwatch… He set a new record, and Andrew was delighted… Gorilla and JK have a huge Triple Threat Ladder Match coming up at We Will Rock You – against Ricky Storm and Sifu… and the 21CW Tag Team Champions: Landon Mallory and Leigh Burton… Gorilla was exhausted...

Andrew Lee: “This is huge for us… Bringing Gold to the FamiLee would be life affirming…”

Gorilla Lee: “We do have a small… p-p-problem, guys… I’m struggling here…!!”

Andrew put his arm around his large Cousin… and told him not to worry about how slow he is up the ladder…

Andrew Lee: “You don’t need to BOTH climb… JK can do the climbing… He’s fast… All you have to do is keep Storm… Sifu… Mallory… and Burton… from stopping him!!”

image.jpeg

image.jpeg21CW K vs.jpgLone Wolf.jpg

Local Enhancement Talent [vs] Lone Wolf

Dominant performance from young Lone Wolf here, against a local talent. He bludgeoned the unknown guy with fists and forearms, before dropping him with his Full Nelson Slam.

image.jpeg

The Booth came to the ring next, with their much-anticipated announcement…

DJ Reason.jpgBuck Winchester.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpgDangermouth 2.png

DJ Reason: “Ladies and gentlemen… It’s the moment you’ve ALL been waiting for… the NEW ‘Booth’ Compilation Album: “WE WILL HIP HOP YOU!!”

The crowd booed very loudly… not only for the terrible album name, but for the announcement itself… According to DJ, himself, Grandmaster Phunk, Dangermouth and Buck Winchester ALL appear on the album… and there are two songs in which all four combine and appear together… The crowd just, didn’t care at all…

DJ Reason: “NEXT WEEK…!! We’re having ourselves a LAUNCH PARTY…!! And you’re all invited…!!”

image.jpeg

Next up, what appeared to be a preview for We Will Rock You, turned into a promo for a BIG debut for 21CW…!!

image.jpeg

It wasn’t clear exactly who it was, but the crowd began to speculate… and the internet wrestling community will soon do the same thing…

“I WILL ROCK 21CW”

image.jpeg

Welsh Dragon.jpgAurelian Bradley.jpg21CW K vs.jpgNightmare.jpgRuin 2.jpg

Welsh Dragon & Aurelian Bradley [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

Dragon and Bradley are so smooth in the ring, but they were up against two battering rams in Nightmare and Ruin here. Despite the obvious size disadvantage, Welsh Dragon was able to win it for his team. The 231lb masked flier hit a picture-perfect moonsault to the standing 333lb Ruin, and pulled his leg up on landing to hold the beast down for three!

image.jpeg

In the back, Phil Harmonic was furious with Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry – not for the first time…!!

Phil Harmonic.jpgEdison Silva 2.jpgKelvin Badberry 3.jpg

Phil Harmonic: “You BOTH, let me down tonight…!! I’d have beaten Cornell 1 on 1… but instead, I had YOU TWO losers on my team… You’d best make this up to me…!!”

Harmonic told Silva and Badberry not to speak to anyone else backstage but HIM… and especially not Alfonso D’Angelo…!!

image.jpeg

Elsewhere in the back, ‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez was stood with his manager Kathleen Lee…

Buff Martinez 3.jpgKathleen Lee.jpg

Buff Martinez: “It has been a crazy, wild, few months, since I lost tha 21CW World Heavyweight Tid’le… I can’t catch a break, right now… An’ it all leaves me, with NO match at We Will Rock Choo… I seen a promo video tonight… Choo wanna make a impact, maaan…?! Here’s how choo make a impact… Choo go after, the BEST wrestler on Kingdom… So I’ll be waitin’ in tha ring for YOU Amigo…!!”

Buff Martinez will wait in the ring at We Will Rock You for this huge debut… and have his first match…!!

image.jpeg

Nate Manchester 4.jpg21CW K vs.jpgStevie Stoat 2.jpg

Nate and Stoat both re-signed for 21CW at the start of the new era, and the draft, and they’ve now ended up on the same show. Nate has won 1 in 4 of his total matches, while Stoat has a victory over Landon Mallory to hang his hat on. Nate’s ‘Manc-Sault’ moonsault was enough to score another big win here over the veteran.

image.jpeg

Blake Belushi came to the ring following the match, flanked by Vicki Company, and The Brat Pack…

image.jpegVicki Company.jpgArtemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpg

Blake Belushi: “I need to apologise to Daniel (Black Francis)… I took it too far, man… Bottle of beer to the face…? Again…? I should know better…"

Blake looked genuinely sorry for his actions... Genuinely remorseful...

Blake Belushi: "Next time... I... I’ll use a bottle of RED WINE or something…!! That’ll really do the trick…!!”

The group laughed… patting Blake on the back as he laughed at his own comments…

Blake Belushi: “I’ll make it up to ya, Dan… First… We can have our six-man at We Will Rock You… And second… How about, next time I see ya… I’ll buy you a beer…?! Wait, wait… IN A CAN… IN A CAN…!! But if you cross me, again… I’ll batter that can over your skull too…!! BECAUSE I’m Blake Belushi… I’m Beautiful… I’m Bad… and I’m THE BEST MAN…!!”

image.jpeg

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg21CW K vs.jpgAlton Vicious Suit.jpgRiddick Jordan Suit.jpg

The Underdogs (Joe Simpson & Michael X) [vs] ‘The Northern Lights (Alton Vicious & Riddick Jordan)

Another win for the newest tag team in 21CW here, as Alton Vicious and Riddick Jordan continued their impressive start to life on Kingdom. Another dominant performance, and one which saw Jordan hit his flying Springboard Headbutt to Simpson.

image.jpeg

21CW World Heavyweight Champion ‘Awesome’ Wade Orson stomped to the ring for the Main Event next… with his opponent ‘The MVP’ Kevin Jones waiting for him… Orson brought the 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Champions: Burton and Mallory out with him…

image.jpegimage.jpeg Wade Orson Champ 2.pngLeigh Burton Champ.jpgLandon Mallory Champ.jpg

Wade Orson: “AT We Will Rock You… I have the toughest test of my World Heavyweight Title reign… as I take on ‘Rough Justice’ Tommy Cornell… and when we do battle… our match will be a ‘NO GUILT TRIPS ALLOWED’ Match…!! That means, Cornell can’t use his famous finisher to stop me…!! Hey Cornell… I bet that ‘Hurts A Lot’, right…?!”

Mallory and Burton didn’t give Orson the reaction he was after… because they stopped dead in their tracks…!! Ricky Storm and Sifu were waiting at the bottom of the ramp with steel chairs… and they chased the Tag Champs away!!

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpg

As Storm and Sifu came past Orson, he covered up as if they were going to hit HIM with the chairs… He was very scared, but as usual, Storm and Sifu only had eyes for the snake that is Leigh Burton… Orson opened his eyes, and realised he was safe… before stomping to the ring to face his 289lb veteran opponent…

image.jpeg w/ image.jpegimage.jpegWade Orson Champ 2.png

Strong Main Event here, and with no Burton and Mallory at ringside, Jeremy Allen ensured there was no ‘funny business’ from the crafty Orson. The only ‘business’ going on was ‘Monkey Business’ – just the way Jones and Allen like it. Allen’s interactions with the crowd were like no other, but things took a nasty turn when War Machine decided to show up unannounced! He shoved Allen into the ring post, before driving him into the ring steps with a spear! Jones saw it all go down, but could do nothing to stop Orson’s ‘Bounce Back’ Pounce from out of nowhere! Jones landed hard, and Orson crawled into the cover to steal the win!

After the match, War Machine slowly climbed into the ring at the instruction on his manager Cliff King…

image.jpegimage.jpeg War Machine 2.jpgCliff King.jpg Wade Orson Champ 2.png

The crowd begged Wade Orson to go back to help Jones… but the Champ is too smart for that… he’s got a huge match with Tommy Cornell coming up, so the last thing he needs is to make an enemy of a guy like War Machine… Instead, he watched from the stage as War Machine picked Jones up, and dropped him with his ‘Choke Bomb’ Batista Bomb…!!

War Machine left Monkey Business flattened and scattered around the ring and ringside area as the show went off the air…

image.jpeg

Edited by The Lloyd
  • Like 5

Predictions for United, Episode 28, Week 3, August 2020

Absolutely Flawless [vs] Sebastian Koller & Phillip Cooper

Apollo Prince [vs] BW Eddie

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck [vs] J-B Cash

Walker Van Cleer [vs] Doomsday w/ The House of Hell

Misery & Smithie w/ Emmett Askey [vs] ????

Clifford Wilson [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell w/ The House of Hell

Sebastian Koller & Phillip Cooper

Apollo Prince 

‘The Squashasaurus’ Roly Muckletruck

Doomsday w/ The House of Hell

Misery & Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

‘All Business’ Edward Cornell w/ The House of Hell

Predictions for United, Episode 28, Week 3, August 2020

I'm banking on some miscommunication between Koller and Cooper

Apollo is at the top of the card, and Eddie... isn't

Squash

Van Cleer is good, but House of Hell are your top heel stable

Banking on local talent

Tough one to call, could see it either way! My logic is you can protect WIlson here with outside interference from House of Hell

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW United 2.jpg

Episode 28

Wednesday, Week 3, August 2020

Des Greeves.jpgMartin Bloydell.jpgJeff Nova.jpg

Calling the action: Des Greeves, Martin Bloydell and Jeff Nova

Overall Rating: 74

image.jpeg

Edward Cornell lead The House of Hell stable to the ring to open the show…

Edward Cornell Suit 2.pngDoomsday Suit.jpgMark Adonis Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpg
Grave Digger 2.jpgCompton 3.jpgBlackheart 3.jpgLangton 3.jpg

Cornell said he was wrong about Clifford Wilson… when he said the veteran was there ‘for the wrong reasons’…

Edward Cornell: “I thought Clifford Wilson was here to be SELFISH… Manipulate the situation, to become Number One Contender… politic his way to the top… and then selfishly… destroy… poor, young, impressionable Apollo Prince… But I was wrong… Clifford Wilson IS a man of his word… He is NOT a bad person…”

The crowd liked what Cornell was saying, but they were just waiting for the ‘punchline’…

Edward Cornell: “He may be here for the right reasons… but he proved… beyond doubt, at London Calling… that he is… simply put… WEAK!!”

Cornell laughed, and so did his House of Business stablemates… while Grave Digger and The Black Hats stood stoically as ever… Cornell confirmed that he’d fight Clifford Wilson in a ‘mega Main Event’ later tonight… As the group left, they passed Phillip Cooper on the ramp… who looked extremely intimidated by the nine of them…!!

image.jpeg

Lance Martin.jpgKelly Martin.jpg21CW U vs.jpgSebastian Koller 2.jpgPhillip Cooper.jpg

Absolutely Flawless started well here, isolating ‘Cooper Man’ and cutting the ring in half. However, when he made the ‘hot tag’, which Sebastian Koller wasn’t exactly enamoured with, ‘The Rock ‘N’ Roller’ changed things dramatically. He didn’t want to team with Cooper, but he didn’t want to lose either. In the end, the ‘Hamburg Rock City’ Curb Stomp to Lance Kelly was enough to score a great win – and he and Cooper actually gelled pretty well.

image.jpeg

Backstage, Viktor Beskov bumped into his London Calling opponent: ‘The Breeze’ Joey Beauchamp…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

The two glared at each other as if an immediate re-match was on the cards… but Beskov outstretched a hand… Beauchamp looked at it, and decided to accept the offer of respect… Beskov then spoke in his thick Russian accent…

Viktor Beskov: “Don’t worry Beauchamp… We have good match at London Calling… I want you to know… We do that again, any time… any place… You have my respect, Comrade…”

Beauchamp was about to thank him, when new United signing Montgomery Croft walked up… and decided to mock the two ring-generals in his Sydney accent…

image.jpeg

Montgomery Croft: “Yu know, this is what I was talkin’ about at London Callin’…!! Couple a Do Gooders… Just bein’ all respectful ‘n that… Makes me SICK…”

Joey Beauchamp: “You don’t like us talking, and respecting each other…? Well how about you DO something about it…!!”

Montgomery Croft: “Please… Joey… You’re ‘The Breeze’ right…?? More like a Draft…!! Someone oughtta shut the door, and block you OUT… Na na… See… I’m ‘Million Dollar Monty’… I don’t need money… I negotiated some preettttty sweet perks in my contract…!!”

Croft laid out the perks… Perk One… Monty can debut whenever he wants, against whoever he wants… Perk Two… He can have a Title Match in 2020, against a Champion of his choice… Perk Three… He can send anyone he likes over to Kingdom in a trade for his signature…!! Viktor Beskov got in his face next, and held his Championship aloft…

Montgomery Croft: “I’d be careful if I were you Beskov… I can enact Perk 1 and 2 on you right here tonight… and after I BEAT you for that… I could use Perk 3 and send you packin’…!!”

Croft walked away before Beskov could get his big Russian hands on the pesky Australian… Beauchamp shook his head…

image.jpeg

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgBW Eddie 2.jpg

Murmurs of discontent from the crowd in this one, as Apollo Prince – who is widely loved by the fans – received some harsh treatment tonight. This is due to him holding in the Figure Four Leg Lock on Clifford Wilson for a long time at London Calling – leading to Antithesis throwing the towel in for his Brother! It didn’t seem to phase Prince at all tonight, who hit the ‘Apollogy’ Inverted Bulldog on a very game BW Eddie.

After the match, Apollo grabbed a microphone as BW Eddie slowly took his leave…

image.jpeg

Apollo Prince: “We have a saying, in Nigeria… ‘A ripe fruit will drop when it notices an honest person’… This means, that good things come, to those who wait… All I was doing at London Calling… Was waitin’ for your man Clifford Wilson to tap out… HE chose not to… That’s why he was in the hold for so long…!!”

Apollo pleaded his innocence… but larger sections of the crowd began to give him a hard time… when the American ‘Complete Package’ Joss Thompson made his entrance…!!

image.jpeg

Joss Thompson: “Let me take you back… to my big return, Apollo… You remember it… You were there, right…? FIVE years I spent back home in the States… FIVE years I’d been waiting to screw Edward Cornell for THAT Championship… and I came back, and all it took was FIVE seconds… to allow YOU to beat him… for the World Championship…!!”

Joss said that since that night, he’s watched as Edward Cornell has grown stronger and stronger, and he’s been unable to stop the leader of the House of Hell…!! He’s also been watching Apollo very closely…

Joss Thompson: “I was becoming proud… of the man you were becoming… but at London Calling, something changed in you… You got desperate… You tried to end a Man… a Legend’s… career… and I can’t stand by and watch the monster I created, treat a guy like Clifford Wilson, like that… So now… You have to deal with ME…!!”

Joss got ready to put an arm around Prince, but the young Champion dropped to the floor and rolled out under the bottom rope…!! He strolled up the ramp and didn’t look back until he got to the stage… Joss was left seething in the ring…!!

image.jpeg

We got Roly Muckletruck versus Beast Bantom highlights next, as Bantom resorted to using a Coin Sock to beat his former friend at London Calling… When we came back live, the big Scot Roly was walking to the ring with a microphone…

image.jpeg

Roly Muckletruck: “Aii… London Callin’ wasn’t mah finest hour…!! I’ll tell yee wha’ though… Who the hell carries COINS anymore, eh…?! Ah suppose if he put his Monzo card and his Teesco Clubcard in a sock an’ hit me wi’ it, it may not have had the desired effect, eh…?! Might ah saved some money off his wine though…!! Clubcard prices are NO JOKE…!!”

Roly made it to the ring… where J-B Cash was waiting for their match…

Roly Muckletruck: “Now… This should come as no surprise… AH wanna wee re-match, pal… and when ah get it… an’ AH squash Beasty… It’ll be PURE… DEAD… BRILLIANT…!!”

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgJ-B Cash.jpg

In a night of solid matches, this one stood out from the rest of the undercard as being open, back and forth, and it could have been won by either man. Cash managed to keep Roly down, and used his big mouth to shout Beast Bantom-based abuse at the big Scot. But Cash’s mouth was always going to get him in trouble – and he walked into a big boot from Muckletruck. It wasn’t long before Roly hit a big powerbomb and won it!

image.jpeg

In the Jedi Temple, Christopher Lister was holding court over The Padawans (Kian Owens and Padraig O’Hearne)… while his partner Jase Cole sat beside him…

Christopher Lister Champ.jpgJase Cole Champ.jpgKian Owens 5.jpgPadraig O'Hearne.png

Christopher Lister: “You know what you did, Kian… You disobeyed a direct instruction from your master… You pulled out a Light Tube, and you HIT one of the Bern Boys… So it’s time to… make a difficult decision… Given your complete disregard for the rules here…”

Jase Cole: “What are you sayin’, Chris…?!”

Christopher Lister: “I have no choice… but to recommend that you are OUT of The Order…!! Effective immediately...”

Cole stood up, and tried to reason with Lister… but his fellow veteran, and fellow 21CW United Tag Team Champion, was adamant… Cole suggested a trial… a chance for Owens to redeem himself…

Jase Cole: “Why don’t we fight the Padawans in the ring, next week… We’ll put the Titles on the line… Owens… and Padraig… can show you… first hand… when the Gold is on the line… How good they can be…!?”

Lister thought about it… and said that ‘Trial By Combat’ is the only way to go… If Owens and O’Hearne win the Titles… They will remain in the Order… If they lose… it’ll come down to performance… and be at Lister’s discretion… Owens and O’Hearne bowed their heads…

image.jpeg

The announce team confirmed that The Bern Boys will return next week… but in the ring tonight, House Of Hell member Doomsday was furious… as Rolling Johnny Stones and Luke Cool tried to calm him down…!!

Doomsday Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpg

At London Calling, Doomsday tried to interfere in the Streets Of London Street Fight, but was set upon by a number of United Roster members… and tonight, he was here to call out ANY of them… to come and fight him…!! His ‘Open Challenge’ was answered by Dutch newcomer: Walker Van Cleer…

image.jpeg21CW U vs.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg w/ Rolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpg

Walker Van Cleer [vs] Doomsday w/ Stones & Cool

Great contest here, between two up and comers on the United roster. Walker Van Cleer was being watched like a hawk by Chuck Frisby and Gulliver, high up in the crowd. He didn’t notice the watchful eyes, and so they didn’t provide any kind of distraction. WVC used Doomsday’s fury against him – and hit the ‘High Elevation Cross Body’ to win it.

image.jpeg

After a commercial break, Walker Van Cleer was walking through the backstage area, when he was stopped by Melanie Florence…

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Before Melanie could ask the undefeated newcomer a question, he was jumped by Chuck Frisby and Gulliver…!!

Chuck Frisby ager.jpgGulliver.jpg

Chuck was shouting that WVC should be thanking him for his ENTIRE 21CW career to date… but while Gulliver put his considerable weight on WVC’s throat, Beau Boulder, Darin Flynn and KT Devonshire arrived on the scene…

Beau Boulder 2.jpgDarin Flynn 2.jpgKT Devonshire.png

Chuck and Gulliver backed away as Boulder and Flynn stood up to them… KT Devonshire checked on Van Cleer, and called for medical assistance…

image.jpeg

Elsewhere in the back, Aldous Blackfriar and Jonathan Faust were stood with UK Dragon… when in walked their partner from London Calling: the returning Adam Matravers…

Aldous Blackfriar.jpgJonathan Faust 2.jpg UK Dragon.jpg Adam Matravers 2.jpg

Dragon was wearing his flamboyant Dragon ring-gear, but he wasn’t there to compete tonight…

Jonathan Faust: “Adam… You and I haven’t always seen eye-to-eye… But there is one thing I have always said about you… I hated you, because I was never on your side… Now I know… what that feels like… and I am proud to have fought alongside you at London Calling…”

Faust outstretched a hand… but Adam didn’t look like he was going to accept the handshake…

Adam Matravers: “An enemy… of my enemy… is my friend, right…?! Thing is Faust… The reason I joined your team, was NOT to become your friend… It was to take on my enemy: Grave Digger… Respectfully… I will not shake your hand tonight… You need to do more, for me… to earn that… So when the time is right… I’ll shake your hand…”

Adam shook UK Dragon’s hand, and then tried to shake Aldous’… but Blackfriar had Faust’s back… and he shook his head at Adam…!! Tension in the locker room between those four…!!

image.jpeg

Jobber.jpgJobber.jpg21CW U vs.jpgMark Misery.jpgSmiling John Smithie.jpg w/ Emmett Askey.jpg

Local Enhancement Talents [vs] Mark Misery & Smiling John Smithie w/ Emmett Askey

Misery and Smithie dominated their local opponents tonight, but they didn’t seem to enjoy any of it. Even when Emmett Askey raised their hands after the win, they looked serious and frankly bored. Someone needs to cheer these two up!

image.jpeg

Main Event time next… and a still injured Clifford Wilson limped to the ring… He was still in pain from the prolonged Figure Four Leg Lock by Apollo Prince at London Calling… His Brother Antithesis threw the towel in for him… An act we haven’t heard from Wilson about… Tonight, he had way too much on his plate, in the form of Edward Cornell…

Clifford Wilson_alt.jpg21CW U vs.jpgEdward Cornell 2.png w/ Mark Adonis Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg

No strangers to one another, these two traded World Championships six-seven years ago. Tonight was their first 1 on 1 meeting for over five years though, and Cornell has had a number of lengthy World Title reigns since they last fought. Wilson on the other hand, at 50 years old, retired, and then came back. His knee was troubling him throughout this one, but he was able to gain the upper hand late on. He dealt with the House of Hell at ringside, but as he closed in on a win, out came Grave Digger. Such is the aura of the huge behemoth, Wilson spent a long time watching him stroll to the ring. It opened the door for Cornell to hit his ‘Black Lightning Bomb’ (Blue Thunder Bomb) and he was able to squirm into the pin!

After the match, Grave Digger slowly walked up the ring steps, and then climbed over the top rope and got into the ring…

Clifford Wilson_alt.jpg image.jpegEdward Cornell 2.pngMark Adonis Suit.jpgRolling Johnny Stones Suit.jpgLuke Cool Suit.jpgDoomsday Suit.jpg

Mark Adonis, Doomsday, Rolling Johnny Stones and Luke Cool watched on from the outside of the ring… Grave Digger began to circle the fallen legend… and Edward Cornell sat in the corner, holding his head… Just then though, Wilson’s Brother Antithesis hit the ring, with his trusty Fire Extinguisher…

image.jpeg

Antithesis slid under the bottom rope… Glared at Grave Digger… and then set off his Fire Extinguisher in the centre of the ring…!! It span around, and let off a load of foam / smoke… allowing Antithesis to drag his fallen Brother out of the ring, and up the ramp to safety… He saved his Brother from a certain beatdown… and one which could have ended his career once and for all…

image.jpeg

• Like 5

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 29, Week 4, August 2020

Aurelian Bradly & Welsh Dragon [vs] Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Kevin Jones & Jeremy Allen [vs] Nightmare & Ruin

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] ‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle

‘The Furious Bi-Curious’ Alfonso D’Angelo [vs] War Machine w/ Cliff King

‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee [vs] Stevie ‘Smasher’ Stoat

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton w/ Landon Mallory

Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Nightmare & Ruin

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee 

War Machine w/ Cliff King

‘The Barcelona Bull’ Buff Martinez w/ Kathleen Lee 

‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton w/ Landon Mallory

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ The Lee FamiLee [vs] ‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle

‘Sensational’ Ricky Storm w/ Sifu [vs] ‘The British Lion’ Leigh Burton w/ Landon Mallory

Predictions for Kingdom, Episode 29, Week 4, August 2020

Bradley & Dragon have done a good job as a lower card team, and this feels like a match they can win

It feels like the story is currently the break up of Jones/Allen

Andrew Lee is a star of the future

War Machine is a step above Alfonso

Stoat lost to Nate Manchester last week, he ain't beating Martinez

Storm is a tag guy, whereas Burton is in and around the Main Event scene

21CW Presents:

21CW Alt Logo.jpg 21CW Kingdom 2.jpg

Episode 29

Wednesday, Week 4, August 2020

Steve Smith.jpgDane Rawley.jpg

Calling the action: Steve Smith and Dane Rowley

Overall Rating: 67

image.jpeg

We opened the last edition of Kingdom in August, with The Booth, hosting the ‘Launch Party’ for their new compilation album: “We Will Hip-Hop You”…

DJ Reason.jpgDangermouth 2.pngBuck Winchester.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpg

Blake Belushi.jpgArtemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpgVicki Company.jpg Phil Harmonic.jpg Edison Silva 2.jpgKelvin Badberry 3.jpg

Phil Harmonic could be heard telling Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry to put down the appetisers, and get to the ring for their match…!! While The Ozzie Invasion, who have always been friendly with Buck Winchester, congratulated The Booth on a FINE album…

Blake Belushi: “My favourite track…?! Corr… That’s a toughy… Ammmm… Wait… Is that Calamari…?! Thurston… Why don’t you tell them which track is YOUR favourite, I’m gonna tuck in to the squid…”

Thurston Darcy III: “Armmm… Yeahhh… Well… Artemis and I were talkin’ about it earlier actually… Artemis… Hey… Whyyyy don’t you tell ‘em which track we settled on as the favourite…!!”

Clearly, neither Blake Belushi nor Thurston Darcy III had listened to the album at all… but luckily Artemis bailed them out…

Artemis Eyre-Rochester: “Gotta be “Hit ‘Em Where It Hurts”… Track 7… with all four of you on it…!!”

Artemis began to rap, but it was awful… Probably worse than the actual album… Thurston and Belushi thanked the Lord above that Artemis was there and had actually bothered to listen to the album… We then cut to the ring for the opening match of the night…

image.jpeg

Aurelian Bradley.jpgWelsh Dragon.jpg21CW K vs.jpgEdison Silva 2.jpgKelvin Badberry 3.jpg

Aurelian Bradley & Welsh Dragon [vs] Edison Silva & Kelvin Badberry

Despite not having Phil Harmonic out there with them, Silva and Badberry were able to pick up a big win here. Bradley tried to avoid the ‘Berry Crush’ (Head Squeeze) from big Kelvin Badberry, but he was left a sitting duck for Edison Silva’s ‘KSKO’ (Knee Strike Knock Out).

image.jpeg

Backstage, JK Lee and Gorilla Lee were practicing a new discipline after last week’s successful time trials climbing the ladders ahead of their Triple Threat Ladder Match for the 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Titles at We Will Rock You…

Andrew Lee 2.jpgGorilla Lee.jpgJK Lee.jpgKonrad Makinen 2.jpg

Last week, two of their opponents: Ricky Storm and Sifu, chased the other two, Leigh Burton and Landon Mallory, away with steel chairs… so JK Lee and Gorilla Lee assumed Storm and Sifu would bring the chairs to We Will Rock You…

Gorilla Lee: “Okay JK… Hit me as HARD as you can… right on top of my head…!!”

CRASH…!!

JK’s chair shot to Gorilla had little to no effect on the 460lber…

Gorilla Lee: “Okay… My turn…”

Gorilla wrenched back, and flattened JK!! He hit him so hard downwards, and JK fell so quickly, that he fell out of shot of the camera…!! Andrew was pleased that Gorilla had found something he was good at… after failing on the ladders last week…!! JK stood up and staggered around a bit… He looked extremely confused...

JK Lee: “How about weee… uhh try something else next week…!? Maybe dominos…?!”

image.jpeg

Elsewhere in the back, Tommy Cornell approached Alfonso D’Angelo and Merle O’Curle…

Tommy Cornell.jpg Alfonso D'Angelo.jpg Merle O'Curle 3.jpg

Cornell thanked both Alfonso and Merle for the assist last week in the Six-Man Tag Match against Phil Harmonic and his friends… Cornell made sure to wish both men luck in their respective matches tonight…

image.jpeg

Kevin Jones 2.jpgJeremy Allen 7.jpg21CW K vs.jpgNightmare.jpgRuin 2.jpg

Jones and Allen [vs] Nightmare and Ruin

Jones and Allen were fired up tonight, after being unceremoniously attacked by War Machine last week. This extremely short match was won by Jones when he impressively hit his ‘Overhead Belly-To-Belly’ on Nightmare!

image.jpeg

In a pre-taped video, ‘Jilted’ Loxley Robbins was shown hopping on a plane at the airport…

image.png

The Australian fan favourite turned to the camera, and spoke about his upcoming six-man tag team match at We Will Rock You… Against his former best friend: Blake Belushi and The Brat Pack…

Loxley Robbins: “Daniel Black Francis is IN… You know, I’m IN… So now to find a third man for our team… Next stop…? Melbourne, Australia…!! See you next week…!!”

image.jpeg

Back at The Booth’s Album Launch Party, Edison Silva and Kelvin Badberry arrived and spoke to their friend Phil Harmonic…

DJ Reason.jpgDangermouth 2.pngBuck Winchester.jpgGrandmaster Phunk.jpg

Blake Belushi.jpgArtemnose.pngThurston Darcy III.jpgVicki Company.jpg Phil Harmonic.jpg Edison Silva 2.jpgKelvin Badberry 3.jpg

Silva asked Harmonic if he’d seen his and Badberry’s win earlier… but Harmonic arrogantly responded by saying “No!”, because he’d been at the Launch Party… He sarcastically asked if Silva could see a TV screen anywhere…?! Elsewhere in the room, The Underdogs were eating some food, when The Northern Lights walked up…

Joe Simpson.jpgMichael X.jpg Alton Vicious Suit.jpgRiddick Jordan Suit.jpg

Joe Simpson and Michael X offered respect to Alton Vicious and Riddick Jordan, following their win over the experienced former 21CW Tag Team Champions last week… Michael X offered an appetiser... But Vicious and Jordan snubbed them…

Alton Vicious: “Don’t try and ‘Big League’ us, Joe… We’ve won Championships wherever we’ve been… It’s only a matter of time before we emulate your ONE reign here… and then SURPASS you like THAT…”

Vicious clicked his fingers… and then walked off with Riddick…!! Meanwhile, DJ Reason announced to the room that at the ‘We Will Rock You’ Pay-Per-View, the ALBUM COVER will be revealed for their compilation album…!!

image.jpeg

Andrew Lee 2.jpg w/ Konrad Makinen 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgMerle O'Curle 3.jpg

‘The Neanderthal’ Andrew Lee w/ Cousin Konrad [vs] ‘The Irish Stretching Machine’ Merle O’Curle

Lee and O’Curle just didn’t gel here tonight for some reason, but the most exciting part of the match was the confrontation between Merle and Cousin Konrad. The mouthwatering prospect of those two locking horns created a buzz in the crowd and among the announce team. Lee was without JK and Gorilla after their chair hitting practice earlier tonight. O’Curle stretched Lee and won it by making him tap out to the ‘Celtic Wreath’ (Standing Inverted Cloverleaf).

image.jpeg

Backstage, Mo Adebola tracked Lone Wolf down… fresh off his win last week…

Mo Adebola 3.jpg Lone Wolf.jpg

Mo asked the youngster how it felt to pick up another win on TV, despite being just 18 years old and fresh out of the National School of Wrestling… Lone Wolf refused to reply to the question, but told Adebola that he’s in action again next week on Kingdom…

image.jpeg

Alfonso D'Angelo.jpg21CW K vs.jpgWar Machine 2.jpg w/ Cliff King.jpg

Alfonso tried everything in this one, but he had no chance against War Machine. Cliff King’s ‘Giant Client’ showed absolutely no remorse or restraint. He hit his ‘Choke Bomb’ (Batista Bomb) to win it, but he could have pinned the youngster from Portugal way sooner.

The announce team confirmed that at We Will Rock You, Kevin Jones and War Machine would be finally going 1 on 1…

image.jpeg

Kevin Jones is not a small man, at 6’6” and 289lbs… but he’s massively outweighed by big War Machine, at 465lbs… It’ll mean Jones can’t hit his usual finisher: The Belly-To-Belly Overhead Suplex… So he’ll need to find a new way to beat this big opponent…

image.jpeg

Buff Martinez 3.jpg w/ image.jpeg21CW K vs.jpgStevie Stoat 2.jpg

Buff with a solid win here over the veteran Stevie Stoat. He looked in trouble a few times in the match, as Stoat had him on the ropes, but the ‘El K.O’ (spinning back fist) is such a dangerous weapon that can be hit out of nowhere, on any opponent, and it was enough for Buff to score the win.

As Buff celebrated his win, another “I WILL ROCK 21CW” promo aired…

image.jpeg

Buff didn’t know what to make of it, but he looked agitated as he checked around the ring and in the crowd to see if there were any clues, or if anyone was going to jump him from behind… Kathleen Lee calmed him down, but he looked a little shaken… Buff has previously challenged whoever this is to a match at ‘We Will Rock You’… but he has no idea what he’s getting himself into…

image.jpeg

Ricky Storm.jpg w/ Sifu 2.jpg21CW K vs.jpgLeigh Burton Champ.jpg w/ Landon Mallory Champ.jpg

Ricky Storm has been waiting for three months for a 1 on 1 match with Leigh Burton. Whenever they’ve been on opposite sides of the ring, or even in the same room, Storm has tried to kill him! Tonight was Storm’s chance to actually kill him. Landon Mallory did some excellent work at ringside, and was able to provide timely distractions to Storm, to stop the worst from happening. Eventually, Sifu grew tired of the South African’s antics, and leapt into action! He took Landon down with fists of fury. With the referee shouting at both men from inside the ring, the door was wide open for a ‘Bounce Back’ Pounce from Wade Orson, who arrived through the crowd. Storm was shaken by the move, and easy prey for a Running Knee Strike from Burton!!

Big win for Leigh Burton here, but he, Mallory and Orson were quick to get out of there when Sifu grabbed a steel chair for himself… and one for Storm…

Ricky Storm.jpgSifu 2.jpg Leigh Burton Champ.jpgLandon Mallory Champ.jpgimage.png

From the stage, the 21CW Kingdom Tag Team Champions and the 21CW World Heavyweight Champion, shouted abuse at Crouching Storm, Hidden Sifu… But only because they knew they were far enough away to not get hurt…

image.jpeg

• Like 5

On 5/27/2024 at 6:47 AM, Charasmatic Enigma said:

Bradley & Dragon have done a good job as a lower card team, and this feels like a match they can win

It feels like the story is currently the break up of Jones/Allen

Storm is a tag guy, whereas Burton is in and around the Main Event scene

Love your predictions and comments. I was a little busy when I posted the show, so thought I'd reply to some now...

Bradley and Dragon were a happy accident, but they've been GREAT in that tag team. 19 and 23 years old respectively, so their future is incredibly bright. Fair to say they didn't need to win this one as much as Silva and Badberry. For both storyline purposes, and because their form / momentum was in the toilet!

Jones / Allen split huh...?! I love writing and teasing things that aren't going to happen, and then you guys predict they will. Must be how WWE feels when they do things too... Or... is this me lying about the split, and it IS going to happen?! :D You'll have to wait and see.

I've decided Storm and Burton is a 'forever feud'. There's a draft coming up, and they may or may not be split by brands. But they'll always hate each other, and Burton will always know exactly what buttons to press to wind Storm up. You're quite right in terms of their 'status'... but their popularity levels couldn't be closer.

Predictions for United, Episode 29, Week 4, August 2020 

21CW United Tag Team Title Match:
Kenobi High (c) [vs] Kian Owens & Padraig O’Hearne

??? [vs] Sebastian Koller & Phillip Cooper

‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis [vs] Vinny Vigilante

Partners In Crime (Boulder & Flynn) w/ KT Devonshire [vs] Chuck Frisby & Gulliver

21CW UK Championship Number One Contender Match:
Joey Beauchamp | Leo Price | UK Dragon | J-B Cash | BW Eddie | Evan Alpass

21CW World Championship Number One Contender Match:
‘The Complete Package’ Joss Thompson [vs] ‘All Business’ Edward Cornell

Kenobi High (c) 

??? [vs] Sebastian Koller & Phillip Cooper

‘The Anarchist’ Antithesis 

Partners In Crime (Boulder & Flynn) w/ KT Devonshire

Evan Alpass

‘The Complete Package’ Joss Thompson