WWE: Post WM 39 Era

spacer.png

I am new to this game, so I picked a calm way of playing WWE from the RWC database. I started fresh and played through March and April, including Wrestlemania, to create my own version of WWE. During Wrestlemania, many wrestlers won different titles, such as Rhea Ripley becoming the new champion of RAW and The O.C winning the undisputed tag team titles. In the main event of Wrestlemania, Cody Rhodes defeated Roman to win both the WWE and Universal titles, despite facing challenges from the Bloodline members. One week before Wrestlemania, Neville returned, and during the event, Randy Orton made a comeback from injury. Evan Bourne has been wrestling on Smackdown for a while now, after leaving AEW for WWE. As an interesting fact, the women's tag team titles were retired, and the Main Event show was also cancelled. One minor change I was able to make was to switch the WWE product to No-Style, which will definitely be more flexible in choosing match stipulations. I won't hide that I haven't been following WWE for a long time, and I don't really have the time for it, so don't expect very realistic moves from me. Just treat it as fantasy booking, which may contain very unrealistic scenarios (such as a push for my favorite wrestlers).

// I am not fluent in using English, so I apologize for any mistakes and you can correct me in the comments. //

spacer.png

HIT ROW FIRED

The time following WrestleMania is often referred to as a period of uncertainty for many wrestlers, particularly those who are not as well-known to fans. This is because, historically, it is during this time that a number of wrestlers are released from their contracts due to budgetary or creative reasons.

Recently, it has been reported that members of the popular wrestling faction Hit Row have been released from their contracts with WWE. Hit Row, which consisted of members Top Dolla, Ashante "Thee" Adonis, B-Fab.

The news of their release was first announced on Twitter by members of the group, who expressed their gratitude to fans for their support and promised to continue pursuing their passion for wrestling elsewhere. Hit Row's release comes amidst a series of cuts made by WWE, which has been restructuring its roster in recent months.

It remains to be seen where the members of Hit Row will end up, but their talent and charisma are sure to be sought after by wrestling promotions around the world. For now, fans of the group will have to wait and see what the future holds for these talented performers.

Edited by Kaniaczek

spacer.png

RAZER AND AKAM ARE RETURNING TO WWE?

According to sources close to the wrestling industry, there are rumors circulating that former WWE tag team Akam and Rezar may be making their return to the company.

The duo, who previously performed under the name "The Authors of Pain" in WWE, were released from their contracts in September 2020. They have since been performing for the Major League Wrestling (MLW) promotion, where they have continued to showcase their impressive strength and athleticism.

Despite their relative success in MLW, it appears that WWE may be interested in bringing the team back into their fold. The exact details of their potential return are still unknown, but fans have already begun to speculate on what this could mean for the future of WWE's tag team division.

If the rumors are true, it will be interesting to see how WWE chooses to utilize Akam and Rezar upon their return. The team was initially brought in as a dominant force, winning the NXT tag team championships in their debut year and quickly moving up to the main roster. However, they were often underutilized in their time on the main roster, and their last run with the company was marred by injury and inconsistent booking.

Despite these setbacks, there is still a lot of potential for the team within WWE. With their unique look and impressive in-ring abilities, Akam and Rezar could be a valuable addition to the company's tag team division. Whether they will be reunited with their former manager, WWE Hall of Famer Paul Ellering, remains to be seen.

As with all rumors in the wrestling industry, it is important to take this news with a grain of salt. However, if Akam and Rezar do return to WWE, it will undoubtedly be an exciting moment for fans of the team and the company as a whole.

Week 2, April 2023

Agganis Arena (New England)

Attendance: 5,494

spacer.png

Pti2EQP.gif

Triple H opening Promo

The lights dim, and the music hits. The WWE Universe is on their feet as Triple H makes his way down to the ring. He looks sharp in his suit, his hair slicked back, and his game face on.

The crowd chants his name as he steps into the ring, the microphone in his hand. Triple H is responsible for creative matters in the federation, and he's here tonight to thank all the fans for a spectacular WrestleMania.

"Wow," he begins, "what a night it has been. WrestleMania 39 will go down in history as one of the greatest events in our industry, and I couldn't be prouder to have been a part of it. But I'm not here tonight to talk about the past. I'm here to talk about the future."

Triple H pauses, taking in the energy of the crowd. "The product is in good hands," he continues, "and I promise you, the road to the next WrestleMania will be even more exciting. We have big plans, plans that will shake the foundation of WWE, plans that will leave you on the edge of your seat."

The crowd erupts with excitement as Triple H speaks. He's known for being a mastermind behind the scenes, and his promises of a more exciting future have the WWE Universe buzzing.

"I want to thank each and every one of you for your support," he adds. "Without the WWE Universe, we wouldn't be here today. You are the reason we do what we do, and we will continue to work tirelessly to bring you the best product possible."

Triple H raises his microphone to the crowd, and they roar back in response. He takes a moment to bask in the moment, before exiting the ring and making his way backstage. The future of WWE is in good hands, and the WWE Universe can't wait to see what Triple H has in store for them next.

wIs9ZeZ.gifYdEqfrN.gifmr1w3OA.gifNmsIfrH.gif

Judgment Day's plan to dominate WWE

In the ring, Judgment Day appears, and Finn Balor grabs the microphone to address the WWE Universe. He speaks about their plans to dominate the WWE, much like the Bloodline. Balor congratulates Rhea Ripley on her recent victory for the Raw Women's Championship, but he promises that it's only the beginning. Now, they have their sights set on the Tag Team Championships, and it's Dominik and Damian who will lead the charge.

Balor's voice booms through the arena as he speaks with confidence and conviction. The WWE Universe listens intently, knowing that when Judgment Day speaks, they mean business.

"We've watched as the Bloodline has taken over WWE, but now it's our turn. We're going to show the WWE Universe what true dominance looks like. And it all starts with the Tag Team Championships."

The crowd erupts with excitement as Balor speaks. They know that Judgment Day has the talent and drive to back up their words.

"We're not here to play nice. We're here to win, and we're going to do whatever it takes to come out on top. Dominik and Damian are ready to show the world what they're made of, and we won't stop until we're standing tall with those Tag Team Championships."

Balor tosses the microphone down, and Judgment Day exits the ring, leaving the WWE Universe buzzing with anticipation. The Bloodline may have dominated WWE, but it looks like Judgment Day is ready to take over.

e8Mbxvy.gif2fuUCYi.gifvs sJA8FsL.gifsGUk8Bb.gif

The O.C. vs The Miz & Bronson Reed

The first match of the show featured The O.C. facing off against The Miz and Bronson Reed. The newly-crowned champions sought to assert their dominance by immediately isolating Reed and preventing him from tagging in his partner. When Reed finally managed to make the tag, he was quickly thrown out of the ring, leaving The Miz to fend for himself. 

Despite briefly gaining the upper hand, The Miz received a powerful big boot from Luke Gallows. After Anderson tagged in, he quickly executed a rocket kick and scored the pinfall victory. With a quick three-count, the tag team champions celebrated their hard-fought victory by raising their hands in the air.

mr1w3OA.gifYdEqfrN.gife8Mbxvy.gif2fuUCYi.gif

Judgment Day attacks The O.C.

Right after the event, as the crowd is still buzzing with excitement, the themesong Judgment Day starts playing in the arena. Suddenly, Dominik and Damian make their way into the ring, ready to make a statement. The tag team champions are already in the ring, still celebrating their recent victory. Dominik and Damian waste no time, and start demolishing the champions with their impressive skills and ruthless tactics.

The crowd watches in amazement as the champions struggle to keep up with the ferocity of Dominik and Damian's attack. Despite their best efforts, the champions are eventually overwhelmed and defeated.

Ixns224.gifvs h1RgEhR.gif

IYO SKY vs Candice LeRae

The next match of the evening was between IYO SKY and Candice LeRae. The favorite to win this bout was IYO SKYE who dominated her opponent from the beginning of the match and showcased her excellent wrestling skills. During the match, it was evident that Candice had some weaknesses, as she incorrectly sold a few moves and even botched one attack, which could have caused an injury to her opponent. However, after fifteen minutes, IYO SKY executed a moonsault and pinned her opponent, raising her hands in victory shortly after. This win solidifies her position on RAW, as she climbs higher in the queue for the championship title.

qvSodz1.gifwFYR07T.gif

Cody Rhodes vacate Universal Title

In the wrestling ring, Cody Rhodes makes a surprise appearance, carrying both the WWE and Universal championship belts. He announces to the audience that he has decided to separate the championship titles and vacate the Universal championship belt, leaving only the WWE championship belt as the sole title to be defended. Cody explains that he has made this decision to ensure that each title receives the recognition and prestige it deserves.
As Cody Rhodes finishes his announcement, Seth Rollins' music hits, and he makes his way down to the ring, a smirk on his face.

"What a surprise, the architect of this company has something to say about my decision," Cody says sarcastically.

Seth Rollins steps into the ring and snatches the microphone from Cody's hand. "You can't hide behind your words, Cody. You know why you really split the titles. It's because you're scared to defend both belts at once. You don't have the guts to put your money where your mouth is."

Cody raises his eyebrow. "Is that so? Because I seem to remember you being the one who got pinned at our last PPV match."

Seth Rollins glares at Cody. "That was a fluke, and you know it. I've been busting my ass for this company, and I deserve a shot at the WWE championship belt."

Cody considers this for a moment. "Fine. You want a shot at the WWE championship belt? You got it. But if you lose, you'll never get another chance at it again."

Seth Rollins grins. "You're on."

The crowd erupts in cheers as the two wrestlers stare each other down, both determined to come out on top. The tension is palpable as the scene ends, leaving the audience eager to see the upcoming match.

uWsjiaM.gif

THE CHAMP IS HERE!

The atmosphere was electric as the music hit and the crowd roared in anticipation. And then, in a flash, there he was - the man, the myth, the legend: John Cena. The 16-time World Champion made his way down the ramp with the United States Championship slung over his shoulder, his muscles rippling and his eyes fixed on the ring.

As soon as he stepped into the squared circle, the arena erupted in a deafening chant of "Let's go Cena!" Fans held up homemade signs and waved their hands in the air, eager to catch a glimpse of their hero.

Without wasting a moment, Cena grabbed the mic and addressed the sea of screaming fans. "What's up, WWE Universe?" he bellowed, his voice echoing through the stadium. "It's been too long since I've been in this ring. But I'm back, and I'm here to stay!"

The fans went wild, and Cena flashed his trademark grin as he soaked in the adulation. "I've been all over the world, doing movies, hosting shows, and just generally being awesome," he continued, his voice dripping with confidence. "But there's nothing like being in this ring, with you guys, living and breathing every moment of this amazing sport we call professional wrestling."

He paused for a moment, letting the fans' cheers wash over him. "So here's the deal," he said, his tone serious now. "I'm not going anywhere. From now on, I'll be on every single Monday Night Raw."

The fans erupted in applause once again, and Cena held up the championship belt, giving it a little shake. "This isn't just any belt," he said, his voice rising in excitement. "This is the United States Championship, and I'm damn proud to be holding it. And I'm not just going to defend it - I'm going to elevate it. Because that's what I do. That's what I've always done."

And with that, Cena dropped the mic and basked in the adulation of the fans. The Champ was here, and he was going to dominate every Monday night.

hemmZUn.gif vs QjNgmnE.gif vs d7J8yRy.gif

Johnny Gargano vs Elias vs Baron Corbin

Three wrestlers, Johnny Gargano, Elias, and Baron Corbin, step into the ring, each determined to come out on top. Gargano starts strong with a flurry of punches and kicks, catching Elias and Corbin off guard with his speed and agility. However, as the match wears on, the larger wrestlers begin to use their strength to their advantage, pummeling Gargano with hard-hitting strikes and power moves.

The match is a back-and-forth battle, with each wrestler taking turns gaining the upper hand. Gargano manages to hold his own against his opponents, using his quick thinking and strategic maneuvers to stay one step ahead. Elias and Corbin work together to try and take Gargano down, but the scrappy wrestler refuses to give up.

In the end, it's Gargano who emerges victorious, pinning Elias with his signature move to secure the win. The crowd erupts in cheers as Gargano celebrates his hard-earned victory, while Elias and Corbin look on in frustration.

TBMFQa0.gifvs FT8wcgM.gif

Asuka vs Dakota Kai

Next up is a women's match between Asuka and Dakota Kai. Asuka, a seasoned veteran of the ring, faces off against the up-and-coming Kai in what promises to be a thrilling contest. The match is hard-fought, with both women delivering devastating blows and executing impressive high-flying moves.

Asuka dominates the early stages of the match, using her impressive striking ability to keep Kai on the defensive. However, Kai refuses to back down, using her agility and quickness to evade Asuka's attacks and launch some of her own. The two women trade blows back and forth, with the crowd on the edge of their seats.

As the match wears on, it becomes clear that Asuka has the upper hand. She locks in her patented submission move, the Asuka Lock, and Kai is unable to escape. After 11 intense minutes, Asuka emerges victorious, having proven once again why she is one of the top competitors in women's wrestling today.

TBMFQa0.gif

Asuka challenges Rhe Ripley

After the match, Asuka grabs the microphone and addresses the crowd. She begins by thanking the fans for their support and expressing her love for the WWE universe. But then, she shifts her tone to a more serious and determined one.

She directs her attention to Rhea Ripley, the current WWE Raw Women's Champion. Asuka reminds everyone that she is a former champion herself and that she's never lost her desire to be the best in the business. She says:

"I want to make it clear to Rhea Ripley that our next match will not be easy. But I am up for the challenge. I will do whatever it takes to reclaim the Raw Women's Championship and prove that I am the best wrestler in the world."

Asuka then turns her attention back to the fans and encourages them to continue supporting her on her journey back to the top. She says:

"I promise you, WWE universe, that I will not let you down. I will continue to train hard, fight hard, and do everything in my power to become the Raw Women's Champion once again. So keep cheering me on, and I promise to make you proud!"

bDdL4TN.gif

RUSH is now #WWE

As Rush stands in the center of the ring, he takes a moment to address the WWE Universe directly. He looks out at the sea of fans, sneering with a look of contempt and begins to speak.

"Well, well, well... look who it is. The great WWE Universe, here to watch their heroes fall one by one at my feet. You all are nothing but puppets, cheering on your favorites like they mean something. Well, let me tell you something, they don't mean a damn thing to me."

The crowd boos in response, their excitement turning into anger with every word that Rush speaks.

"I didn't come here to make friends or play games. I came here to win championships, and that starts tonight with John Cena and the United States Championship belt. Cena may be a legend, but he's old news, and I am the future of this business. And if he doesn't like it, well, he can get in line with the rest of you losers."

Rush's words send shockwaves through the arena, and the fans are left wondering whether he has what it takes to defeat Cena and become the next big thing in WWE.

As Rush exits the ring, the crowd erupts into a chorus of boos, eager to see him get his comeuppance. It's clear that the newest member of WWE's roster has made an impression on the WWE Universe, and they can't wait to see him get what's coming to him.

glkGBlF.gifvs YdEqfrN.gif

AJ Styles vs Damian Priest

The second-to-last match of the evening features a highly anticipated showdown between AJ Styles, a formidable member of the wrestling faction known as The O.C., and Damian Priest, a rising star in the wrestling world who goes by the moniker of Judgment Day. The two competitors enter the ring to thunderous applause from the crowd, who are eager to see which wrestler will come out on top.

The match is intense from the very beginning, with both AJ Styles and Damian Priest putting on a display of impressive athleticism and strength. However, as the match wears on, it becomes clear that AJ Styles has the upper hand. Despite the interference of Dominik Mysterio, who tries to distract Styles from outside the ring, Styles manages to stay focused and continues to dominate his opponent.

Finally, after a grueling battle, AJ Styles manages to land his signature move, the Styles Clash, on Damian Priest, which secures him the victory.

V4ITffB.gifvs wIs9ZeZ.gif

Edge vs Finn Balor

Tonight's main event was a highly-anticipated match between two ring veterans, Finn Balor and Edge. Both wrestlers are known for their incredible in-ring abilities, and they once again showcased their amazing skills. The match was intense from start to finish, with both wrestlers putting on a thrilling display of athleticism and strategy.

In a surprising turn of events, Daniel Bryan, who recently returned from his stint with AEW, took a seat at the commentary table on a steel chair. Bryan's presence at ringside was unexpected, and many fans speculated whether he would interfere in the match. However, Bryan remained a neutral observer, providing insightful commentary on the match without getting involved.

In the end, it was Finn Balor who emerged victorious, executing two coup de grace moves in a row to secure the win over Edge. Overall, it was a fantastic main event that lived up to the hype, with both Balor and Edge delivering an outstanding performance. Bryan's surprise appearance only added to the excitement, and fans will undoubtedly be eagerly anticipating what's next for all three wrestlers.

wIs9ZeZ.gifrAYyda6.gif

Daniel Bryan is back to WWE! 

After Balor's victory, Daniel Bryan gets up from the commentary table and enters the ring, locking eyes with Balor. The tension in the arena is palpable as the two wrestlers face off, and Bryan takes the microphone to address the crowd.

He talks about his past triumphs, specifically his victory over the Wyatt Family, and how he plans to take down Balor and his Judgment Day. He describes Balor and his faction as a threat to the integrity of the wrestling world, and declares that he will do whatever it takes to bring them down.

Balor responds with a steely gaze, refusing to back down from Bryan's challenge. The two wrestlers continue to stare each other down, the intensity of their confrontation evident in every move they make.

It's clear that this is just the beginning of a fierce rivalry between Balor and Bryan, and fans can hardly wait to see what the future holds for these two wrestling legends. As the arena erupts in cheers, the stage is set for an epic battle between two of the greatest wrestlers of our time.

Show rating: 85

Edited by Kaniaczek
  • Like 2

I decided to make some changes to how I run my wrestling promotion due to the holiday break and vacation time I wanted to spend with my family. Describing every single match in detail during the weekly shows would be too time-consuming for me, as I have limited time available. Therefore, I have decided that the descriptions of the weekly shows will be much shorter, with brief summaries of who won. I may also eliminate graphics as they may not look visually appealing with short descriptions. However, the pay-per-view events will still be significant and will receive detailed descriptions in this regard.

Edited by Kaniaczek

Week 2, April 2023

Kellog Arena (Great Lakes)

Attendance: 6,500 (SELL OUT)

(Pre-show) Evan Bourne def. Mat Cross

If you smell what The Rock is cooking!

The Rock makes a return to WWE, and according to his announcements, it will be a much longer journey than what we're used to seeing from him. During an electrifying promo, he didn't reveal his exact role, but assured us that we will soon hear everything from Triple H himself.

The Bloodline appears in ring without Roman Reigns and Payl Heyman

In the ring, Jimmy, Jey Uso, and Solo Sikoa appear, immediately mocking their leader for not showing up after losing his championship titles on the second night of WrestleMania. From today onwards, the family does not recognize Roman Reigns as their leader and refuse to identify with a coward. Additionally, no one will be put on a pedestal anymore, and everyone will be treated equally, putting an end to mistreatment of other members within the stable.Yes, it's official. The Bloodline as we know it has come to an end, and it's time for major changes.

Ilja Dragunov def. Drew Gulak by pinfall (8:45)

Charlotte Flair promo after Wrestlemania win

Charlotte Flair appears in the ring with a microphone, flaunting her recent victory at the biggest PPV of the year as the reigning SmackDown Women's Champion. She confidently declares that no one is capable of defeating her and taking away her championship. However, Ronda Rousey's theme song hits, and she makes her way to the ring, immediately engaging in a staredown with Charlotte. Ronda grabs the microphone and challenges Charlotte to a match at Backlash, but before Charlotte can respond, Ronda attacks her in the ring and quickly exits the arena.

Drew McIntyre def. Gunther by pinfall (14:47)

Keith Lee def. Rey Mysterio by pinfall (13:29)

Triple H announces what will happen with the Universal Championship.

Triple H enters the ring to make an announcement regarding the vacant Universal Championship. He reveals that over the next few weeks, there will be four matches to determine four winners who will compete at the Backlash pay-per-view for the most prestigious championship on SmackDown. The first of these eight matches will be the main event of SmackDown next week, featuring Drew McIntyre versus Randy Orton. 

After winning the Intercontinental Championship, Bray Wyatt cuts a promo

After a commercial break, Bray Wyatt is already in the ring with the Intercontinental Championship, which he took from Gunther. He expresses his gratitude to the fans for their positive reception upon his return to WWE and promises to always fight for them and defend the title. His intention is to etch his name in WWE history as the greatest Intercontinental Champion. Just then, Aleister Black, who has returned from AEW, appears in the ring and starts talking about his unfinished business in WWE. He claims that he is the one who wants to take the championship from Bray Wyatt

Randy Orton def. Shinsuke Nakamura by pinfall (15:03)

Solo Sikoa attacks Randy Orton upon his return to the ring

While Randy Orton celebrates his first victory after returning from injury, Solo Sikoa's theme song blares through the arena, and he quickly charges into the ring, catching Randy Orton off guard. However, The Viper manages to roll out of the ring and escape towards the arena exit, clutching his stomach in pain.

Bray Wyatt def. Karrion Kross by Pinfall (At ringside: Aleister Black) (18:53)

Show rating: 72

Edited by Kaniaczek

spacer.png

WWE Considering Extending SmackDown Show to Match Raw's Duration

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) is reportedly contemplating the possibility of extending the duration of its popular television show SmackDown to match the runtime of its flagship show, Raw. SmackDown, which currently airs for two hours, may see an increase in its runtime to three hours, aligning it with the three-hour duration of Raw, according to recent reports.

The move to extend SmackDown's duration is said to be part of WWE's efforts to further capitalize on its television programming and provide more content for its fans. Raw, which has been airing for three hours since 2012, has successfully utilized the additional hour to feature more matches, storylines, and backstage segments, allowing for a deeper engagement with the audience. It is believed that extending SmackDown to three hours could provide similar opportunities to showcase more talent and storylines, as well as potentially attract additional advertising revenue.

WWE has been known for its dynamic and fast-paced programming, featuring a mix of live matches, backstage segments, and promo segments. SmackDown, which currently airs on Friday nights, has been consistently delivering exciting and action-packed episodes within its two-hour timeframe. However, with the potential extension to three hours, there are concerns among fans and wrestlers alike about the potential impact on the show's pacing and storytelling.

Some fans have expressed worries that a longer runtime may result in pacing issues, dilute storylines, or lead to repetitive content. Additionally, wrestlers may also have concerns about the increased physical toll of performing in longer matches or segments, as well as the impact on their schedules and rest time. However, WWE has not yet confirmed any plans for extending SmackDown's duration, and it remains to be seen how the potential changes would be implemented and received by the wrestling community.

WWE has a history of making adjustments to its programming to adapt to changing audience preferences and market demands. In the past, the company has experimented with various formats, durations, and time slots for its shows. For instance, SmackDown has previously aired as a two-hour live show on Tuesday nights, a taped show on Thursdays, and even as a live show on Tuesday and Friday nights in the past. WWE has also introduced special editions of its shows, such as pay-per-view events and branded specials, to provide unique content and attract viewers.

As WWE continues to evolve its programming and explore new opportunities for growth, the potential extension of SmackDown's runtime to match Raw's duration is seen as a significant development. It could provide WWE with additional avenues for showcasing talent, storylines, and advertising partnerships, while also posing challenges in terms of pacing, storytelling, and wrestler schedules.

In conclusion, WWE is reportedly considering the possibility of extending SmackDown's runtime to match Raw's three-hour duration. While this move could provide opportunities for more content and revenue, there are concerns about potential impacts on pacing, storytelling, and wrestler schedules. As with any changes in the dynamic world of professional wrestling, it remains to be seen how WWE will adapt and respond to the ever-evolving demands of its audience and the market. Fans and wrestlers alike will be watching closely to see how this potential development unfolds in the future.

Edited by Kaniaczek