Real world data (ORC) released

[QUOTE=Vladamire Dracos]Well then, send me the files if Shocking isn't making movesets and I'll do #-A, unless I misunderstood Shocking's last post, in which case let me know if you need any moves created, and I'll create them for you to import. :) and get me that list o' Moves that need pics! ;)[/QUOTE] I'm gonna do research... post it here, and you guys can make em. So, then you can just make make make... instead of make look up make look up make There is just so many things I'm not sure about, and I think it's counter productive if i'm constantly stopping to ask panix for help.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest codey
One thing I've noticed is that you haven't added PWG to it, and that's one of the major indy promotions in America right now. Are you planning on adding it later?

probably not, this is a conversion and they wern't in the original data. If i was to add any feds i would probably beef up the canadian scene. But as the data stands if i added any more to it the loading times would start getting silly.

[QUOTE=panix04]just to wet your apetite and perhaps drum up a bit of excitement, here is a screen shot for ORC [IMG]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g211/panix_uk04/screenie-2.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE] That looks awesome Panix! Still, The Rock? Really? Surely John Cena would make more sense. :) Damn you, I might just have to buy this game to play that mod! I hate you.

he he, I may use Cena in league mode, but he is a little way down the list behind Stone Cold, Foley, Hogan, Taker, Steven Richard, Mae young... yeah you do have a point, i know Cena is more 'current' but i think Rocky has had a more profound impact on wrestling in the past decade then Cena will ever have. I wanted to use real lifes equivilant of Tommy Cornell and tbh i think the rock fits that description best.

seeing as there are essentially 3 different modes in essense - world league, proffesional league and superstar/RTL i will be using a different star for each one. I have already settled on the rock for RTL mode but im yet to decide on who gets the nod on the other 2 modes. It may well come down to who i can find a decent picture of! So if you wanna see a particular star, please post some pics of them for me!

Guest codey
[url]http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Poster-C10106282.jpeg[/url] Steve Austin absolutely deserves to be included in one of the two remaining screens.

[QUOTE=codey][url]http://a1259.g.akamai.net/f/1259/5586/1d/images.art.com/images/-/Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-Poster-C10106282.jpeg[/url] Steve Austin absolutely deserves to be included in one of the two remaining screens.[/QUOTE] couldn't agree with you more Codey and Angle is a very tempting choice as well, i did want to put in Mick Foley 'cos he's my favourite. Perhaps he can make an appearence on the editor section, i seem to spend most of my time in that part of the game anyway!

Not to be the one to go off, but, how about a non-wwe'er? Maybe like a CM Punk (ok, well, technically, he's not wrestled for them on TV yet) Raven, Tommy Dreamer (both ECW days perhaps), AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels. I dunno, someone else who's popular enough for peopel to know.

thats ok fatally, your more than welcome to voice your opinion, but what you have to understand is that i want the people included on the main screen to represent icons of wrestling, people that make you say "they helped shape wrestling into what it is today" and CM Punk really doesnt come into that category, my dad likes wrestling and he wouldn't even know who AJ and Christopher Daniels are and whilst Raven was (and maybe still is) awesome he never made it in the biggest federation in wrestling. I know you think my choices are a little bit WWE orientated, but lets be honest, they are huge! Far bigger than TNA or ROH or whoever. The top stars from those feds will be represented in the screen mod they just will not be the forefront!

May I suggest: Angle, Austin, Mysterio, Taker, Flair, HHH, Chono, Kobashi, Liger, Jarrett, Sting, Misawa, Kojima, Booker T That way you have Angle, Mysterio, Taker, HHH, Booker representing WWE, Chono, Liger Representing NJPW, Kobashi and Misawa representing NOAH/AJPW and Kojima representing AJPW/NJPW or look at it as all of them representing Puro in general, Jarrett and Sting representing TNA (also Sting and Booker kinda WCW) then you have Austin, Taker and Flair representing WWE but also WCW and just older school wrestlers in General. All are pretty well known and big contributers in some way or another to Wrestling. Though thats far more then ya need. Maybe include several on each page or something.

thank you for the suggestions everybody, but unless people send me pic's of these people i am going to stick with Angle, Austin and the Rock - there are only 3 slots to fill but if you have any large high quality pics you want to see in the game send them on and i will use them as background pics - the 3 slots are foreground pics. On a seperate note, how have you been getting on over the weekend Vlad?

[QUOTE=panix04]thats ok fatally, your more than welcome to voice your opinion, but what you have to understand is that i want the people included on the main screen to represent icons of wrestling, people that make you say "they helped shape wrestling into what it is today" and CM Punk really doesnt come into that category, my dad likes wrestling and he wouldn't even know who AJ and Christopher Daniels are and whilst Raven was (and maybe still is) awesome he never made it in the biggest federation in wrestling. I know you think my choices are a little bit WWE orientated, but lets be honest, they are huge! Far bigger than TNA or ROH or whoever. The top stars from those feds will be represented in the screen mod they just will not be the forefront![/QUOTE] OK, I guess I get that. I didn't know that you were going for that kind of meaning in the screens. I just thought it had to do with semi-current popular guys and stuff. But, I would also throw in someone like a Flair, Hogan, Sting, maybe even as far as a Nash or HBK / HHH... but, it's no biggy to me. If I get bored enough, I might make my own, since I kinda learned some new tricks... but, I'm all for what'cher doin p-man.

Archived