60+ New Move pics

ewanite

• 2 weeks later...
Move Pic's help Wanted to try the Move pic's but can't figure out where to place them once downloaded. I am not familar with .rar extensions and noticed that the move directory files are all jpg. Do I have to convert the file? If so any advise would be appreciated

.rar files are not much different than zip files, just a different (and some say better) compression method. Go to [URL=http://www.rarlab.com/index.htm]RarLab[/URL] and snag the Winrar program. I prefer it over Winzip, actually. It's still free in the *wink, wink - nudge, nudge* sort of way; they do ask you to Register it on occassion with a happy little popup - heh. The moves pictures are meant to be in jpg format, so you needn't worry about converting them. I haven't downloaded these, but installing them is universal: * Unzip/Unrar the file, * Go into your [I]C:/Program Files/GDS/Wrestling Spirit/Data[/I] folder and you'll see whatever 'scenarios' you have installed. If you are running Mr. Ryland's default CornellVerse, then you'll see a [I]Default[/I] folder in that Data directory. * All move pictures will be in the [I]Moves[/I] folder. * Make a backup of all pictures there -- you'll be thankful if you do, if you ever want to revert back. * Place all move pictures from your download in that [I]Moves[/I] folder. Viola.

Eric, thanks for the info, I am a creature of winzip so this kind of through me. Also, can't not mention the great work you guys did on DOTT, it is the reason I purchased the game as the 80's was for me the last time I actively following wrestling. It's like seeing an old friend!

• 2 months later...

Archived