The Life and Death of the McMahons

[CENTER][CENTER][B][SIZE="6"]The Life and Death of the McMahon's [/SIZE][/B][/CENTER] It's 2008 and Vince McMahon has finally retired. In an effort to keep WWE alive, McMahon handed over his company to his children, Stephanie & Shane McMahon. Unfortunately, Shane McMahon and Stephanie's Husband didn't see eye-to-eye. Triple H rubbed Shane in such a bad way that he got his share of the company and broke away from WWE. Shane McMahon licensed a brand new wrestling company entitled SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment. Since Shane McMahon owned half of the wrestlers written contracts he allowed anyone who wanted to work for him jump ship while the others stayed and worked for Stephanie and HHH. Fortunately for ECW, while WWE was on hiatus he was able to take ECW to new heights. For the first time ever, ECW was the #1 Wrestling Promotion in North America. With a fresher roster of OVW talent, ECW created new stars and help peak the interest in professional wrestling. Jeff Jarret continued to reign over TNA. Fans were bored of his dominance and turned to ECW for their WWE alternative. While TNA's roster is still a hybrid of Indy Wrestlers and Sports Entertainers, fans can't get emotionaly attached to any character. It's the moment of truth. Can Shane McMahon take a brand new promotion with a strong wrestling roster to the top of the North American Wrestling Chain? Or will Stephanie and HHH's version of WWE destroy all of the competition and reign supreme?! You can also check out my ECW on Sci-Fi diary at Science Fiction gets Extreme?![/CENTER]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B]from smackdown.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment TV Time Slot [/COLOR][/B] Shane McMahon has announced through his website that he's signed a 2 season agreement with UPN to air Friday Night Smackdown!! [B][COLOR="blue"]PPV Deal to Come Shortly?[/COLOR] [/B] With the recent TV Deal, Shane McMahon has hinted towards signing a PPV deal. Could we see SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment compete with WWE and TNA?! [B][COLOR="blue"]Eric Bischoff, Ricky Steamboat and Bruce Pritchard sign with SmackDown![/COLOR] [/B] Gone are the days of TV Writers writing 2 hour Wrestling Shows. Friday Night SmackDown! will not only have the hardest hiting action but the best story writters. Eric Bischoff, Ricky Steamboat and Bruce Pritchard have signed Backstage Creative Contracts!! [B][COLOR="blue"]SmackDown! signs Some Huge Stars[/COLOR] [/B] SmackDown! has signed Edge, Steve Austin, Carlito Cool & Rey Mysterio to Written Contracts!! Stay tunned for more info on SmackDown! signings!!

[B]from tnawrestling.com: [/B] [B][COLOR="purple"]TNA makes some Roster Cuts[/COLOR] [/B] TNA is unfortunate to announce the release of the following superstars...David Young, Hernandez, Andy Douglas, Eric Young, Chase Stevens, Cassidy O'Riley, Johnny Devine, A-1, Sharkboy, Lance Hyot, Elix Skipper, Ron Killings, Matt Bentley, Monty Brown, Roderick Strong, Jerry Lynn, Dutch Mantell, Scott D'Amore, Bob Ryder, Bill Banks, Andrew Thomas, Traci Brooks

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]TV Writers look to Improve WWE[/COLOR] [/B] WWE's Head Writer, Brian Gerwitz, feels recharged with ideas during the hiatus. Former Soap Opera Writer, Gerwitz, promises to change the direction of WWE complete stating that he wants more comedy and drama. [B][COLOR="red"]RAW Announcers Re-Sign Contracts[/COLOR] [/B] Jim Ross & Jerry "The King" Lawler re-sign their Announcer Written Contracts. [B][COLOR="red"]WWE Locks Superstars Under Written Contracts[/COLOR] [/B] WWE has re-signed the following superstars to Written Contracts...Batista, Shawn Michaels, Ashley, Bobby Lashley, Big Vito, Booker T, Candice Michelle, Tatanka, Chris Masters, The Great Khali, Goldust, Umaga, Gene Snitsky, Kane, Jillian Hall, Victoria, Trish Stratus, Maria, JBL, Kristal, Lilian Garcia, The Undertaker, Mark Henry, The Boogeyman, Melina, Mick Foley, Jake & Jesse Gymini, Viscera, Armando Alejandro Estrada, Randy Orton, Ric Flair, Shawn Daivari, Torrie Wilson [B][COLOR="red"]New Additions to the Roster[/COLOR] [/B] WWE is glad to announce some new additions to our roster. Road Warrior Animal & X-Pac sign WWE Written Contracts.

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] [B]ECW on Sci-Fi Results(Nassau Coliseum, 15,000 people):[/B] Kid Kash defeated Mike Knox C The Sandman defeated CM Punk B- Rob Van Dam defeated Al Snow B Sabu went to a double count out with Super Crazy B+ [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] B [B]ECW Signed 3 Legends to Written Contracts[/B] ECW is happy to announce the signing of "Cowboy" Bob Orton, Killer Kowalski & Tony Schiavone to Written Contracts

[B]from smackdown.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Even more Big Signings to the SmackDown! Roster[/COLOR][/B] SmackDown! is proud to announce the following signings...Brian Kendrick, Charlie Haas, Fit Finlay, Funaki, Lance Cade, William Regal, Rob Conway, Psicosis, Harry Smith, Scotty 2 Hotty, Ken Kennedy, Jamie Noble, Sylvain, Rene Dupree, Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro, Paul Burchill, Johnny Jeter, Doug Basham, Danny Basham, Matt Hardy & Gregory Helms. Check back for more Roster additions!! [B][COLOR="blue"]SmackDown!'s Friday Night Event Blockbuster Main Event[/COLOR][/B] The first edition of Friday Night's SmackDown! will be held in the Five Season Center!! The scheduled main event will be between Edge and Rey Mysterio for the SmackDown! World Title!! Also an OMEGA Showdown...Matt Hardy takes on Gregory Helms!! And Carlito competes against Doug Basham in a one-on-one contest!! Don't miss out on all of the action this Friday Night!!

[CENTER][B] [/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show Match - Finlay vs Funaki(Singles Match) [/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Finlay by pinfall via Emerald Fusion [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:07 (C+) [B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show Match - Lance Cade, Rob Conway and William Regal vs Scotty 2 Hotty, Psicosis and Harry Smith(6-Man Tag Team Match)[/SIZE] [/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Lance Cade, Rob Conway and William Regal by pinfall, when William Regal pinned Psicosis with a Butterfly Suplex [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:39 (B-) _______________________________________________________________ [B][SIZE="6"]Friday Night Smackdown! (Main Show)[/SIZE][/B] [I]10,000 people at the Five Seasons Center and being shown LIVE on UPN[/I] [COLOR="blue"]The camera's are on Ken Kennedy backstage. [/COLOR] [B]Ken Kennedy[/B]: My name is Mister Ken Kennedy.....Kennedy!! And I am SmackDown!'s #1 talent, which is why I find it a crime that I'm not in tonight's World Title match. I mean who else should be in it but -- [COLOR="blue"]Ken Kennedy looks offscreen, his facial expression seems as if he just seen a ghost. The camera pans over to reveal "Stone Cold" Steve Austin standing right next to him. [/COLOR] [B]Steve Austin:[/B] What?! [B]Ken Kennedy[/B]: Ughhh....Ummm... [B]Steve Austin:[/B] That's what I thought. If I were you I'd shut my trap and tell me where I can find Shane McMahon's office. [COLOR="blue"]Ken Kennedy points in the direction of Shane's office. [/COLOR] [B]Steve Austin:[/B] Much appreciated... [COLOR="blue"]Stone Cold walks off camera, Ken Kennedy looks releaved. Austin walks back, Kennedy instantly becomes alert. [/COLOR] [B]Steve Austin[/B]:...Oh I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is "Stone Cold" Steve Austin....and I came here to RAISE SOME HELL!! [COLOR="Blue"]Cut to - Friday Night SmackDown!'s Intro video. Fireworks and Pyro blast from the enterance stage. Camera pans to the SmackDown! announce table where Josh Matthews and Michael Cole are seated. [/COLOR] [B]Michael Cole:[/B] Welcome everyone to Friday Night SmackDown! The hardest hitting 2 hours on network television!! My name is Michael Cole along with my broadcast partner Josh Matthews!! [B]Josh Matthews[/B]: And on paper, the first edition of Friday Night SmackDown! looks to deliver!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] That's right Josh. In the main event, we have a SmackDown! World Title match between Rey Mysterio and Edge!! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] That's not all!! Our second main event is between two past friends. A OMEGA Grudge Match between Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] Oh man, I can't wait so lets get the show on the road!! [B][SIZE="4"]Jamie Noble vs Sylvain(Singles Match)[/SIZE] [/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Jamie Noble by Submission with a Dragon Sleeper [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:54 (C+) [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break [/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]When we return, Rene Dupree is standing in the middle of the ring with a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Rene Dupree:[/B] Hello Americans, my name is Rene Dupree and I hate America!! But it's not my fault. I tried to enjoy your greesy cheeseburgers and horrible comedy movies but I just couldn't stand it!! [COLOR="blue"]The crowd boo's and yell things at Dupree.[/COLOR] [B]Rene Dupree:[/B] That's it, boo me!! It wouldn't surprise me that you Americans would boo a Proud Canadian Quebec who's just voicing his opinion. Let me tell you something, the entire world doesn't share your same point of views, you fat, out of shape, disgusting Americans!! [COLOR="blue"]The boo's grow louder. Pop cans and wrappers are being thrown into the ring at Dupree. [/COLOR] [B]Rene Dupree:[/B] I swear that if you Americans throw another thing at me, I'll walk right out of here. Back in Quebec, Canada we respect others opinions. I would've never been treated as bad and as-- [COLOR="blue"]Charlie Haas' theme hits and he walks out with a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Charlie Haas[/B]: I fought for this country in the amateur Olympics and I'm sick of you trashing it!! If you don't like it then why don't you get the hell out!! [B]Rene Dupree: (snickers)[/B] Hey American, I got a better idea. Why don't you come into the ring and make me!! [COLOR="blue"]Charlie Haas slides into the ring and starts to brawl with Dupree as the bell sounds to start this imprompteu match. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Rene Dupree vs Charlie Haas(Singles Match)[/SIZE] [/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Rene Dupree by pinfall with a Quebec Driver [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:29 (C+) [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]MNM walk into Spanky and London's dressing room. [/COLOR] [B]Johnny Nitro:[/B] Well if it isn't Spanky and Paul London... [COLOR="blue"]Spanky looks up at MNM with an annoyed expression on his face. [/COLOR] [B]Spanky: [/B]What do you guys want?! [B]Johnny Nitro:[/B] Well we were just walking around backstage when we thought, how can we become SmackDown!'s top Tag Team? And it hit me, by taking out every other tag team on the roster starting with you two!! [B]Paul London:[/B] Is that a challenge?! [B]Joey Mercury:[/B] You bet that's a challenge, but you two can settle down, we're not going to risk getting hurt attack you here. See you two in the ring... [COLOR="blue"]MNM walk out of the dressing room leaving Spanky and London angered. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Elsewhere, Rey Mysterio is backstage taping his wrists for his main event match when Edge ambushes him from behind with a Chair. Edge hits a One Man Con-Chair-Co on Rey. He leaves Mysterio a bloody and beaten mess on his dressing room floor. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Paul Burchill vs Johnny Jeter(Singles Match)[/SIZE] [/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Paul Burchill by pinfall with a Walk the Plank [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 4:33 (C) [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, we see both MNM and Spanky/London walking towards the enterance area in a split screen. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]MNM vs Spanky & London(Tag Team Match) [/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] MNM by Pinfall with a Full Effect on Brian Kendrick [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 9:35 (C+) [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Rey Mysterio is being helped onto an Ambulance. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Carlito vs Doug Basham(Singles Match)[/SIZE] [/B] [B]Winner: [/B]Carlito by pinfall with a Lung Blower [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 9:44 (B-) [COLOR="blue"]Shane McMahon is in his office talking on his cell phone when Ken Kennedy bursts in. [/COLOR] [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] I just heard that Rey can't compete in the Main Event so I'm here to tell you that I'm ready!! [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Ready?! What?! Ken, I'm on the phone and I'm really busy can you come back at another time? [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] But I'm ready to face Edge for the SmackDown! World Title!! [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Look, Rey Mysterio is out injured because of his opponent and I don't have a clue what I'm going to do. Can you please come back at another time? Thank You!! [COLOR="blue"]Ken Kennedy looks pissed. He walks out of Shane's dressing room leaving him alone to talk on his phone. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][B][SIZE="4"]Matt Hardy vs Gregory Helms(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Matt Hardy by pinfall with a Twist of Fate [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:08 (B) [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] Edge is in the middle of the ring with a microphone in his hand. Edge: Shane McMahon, my opponent is unable to compete tonight so I'm ready to be announced the winner by forfiet and accept the World Title!! [COLOR="blue"]"Here Comes the Money" hits and Shane McMahon appears on the Titan Tron from his office in the back. [/COLOR] [B]Shane McMahon:[/B] Woah, woah, woah!! Who said anything about forfiet?! Tonight there's going to be a SmackDown! World Title match and it's going to be between Edge and The Rattlesnake "Stone Cold" Steve Austin!! [COLOR="blue"]The sound of glass breaking is heard throughout the arena. Austin's theme hits as he walks out from the back. Austin slides into the ring and begins to beat on Edge to start tonights main event. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]SmackDown! World Title Match Edge vs Steve Austin(Singles Match)[/SIZE] [/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Edge by pinfall following interference from Ken Kennedy. [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:52 (A) [B]Edge wins the SmackDown! World Heavyweight title[/B] [B]Final Show Rating:[/B] B+ [B]TV Viewers:[/B] 2,747,500[/CENTER]

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]WWE Signs A Real American[/COLOR][/B] WWE is very proud to announce that Hulk Hogan has signed a Written Contract. Hogan will start with the company at the upcoming WWE PPV. [COLOR="red"][B]Two Huge Additions to the WWE Roster[/B][/COLOR] Chris Benoit and Chavo Guerrero have both signed Written Contracts to compete in WWE. [COLOR="red"][B]WWE Backlash Results(Continental Airlines Arena, 15,000, 577,909 PPV Buys)[/B] [/COLOR] Chavo Guerrero defeated Nicky C+ Hulk Hogan defeated Armando Alejandro Estrada C+ Ric Flair and HHH defeated Umaga and Chris Masters B Eugene defeated Shawn Daivari C+ Viscera defeated Mick Foley B+ Kenny and Mikey defeated Gene Snitsky and Goldust to retain the Tag Titles C+ Trish Stratus defeated Victoria B- John Cena and Shawn Michaels defeated Kane and Great Khali B+ [B][COLOR="Red"]Show Rating:[/COLOR] [/B] B [B][COLOR="red"]WWE RAW Results(MCI Center 11,089)[/COLOR][/B] Ashley defeated Mickie James C Ric Flair and Triple H defeated Chavo Guerrero and Hulk Hogan A Goldust defeated Umaga to retain the IC Title C+ Viscera defeated Armando Alejandro Estrada C+ Shawn Michaels defeated Kane A John Cena defeated Chris Masters A [B][COLOR="red"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B-

[B]from tnawrestling.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Purple"]TNA XPlosion Results(Save Mart Center 4,263)[/COLOR][/B] James Gang defeated Abyss and Jeff Hardy to retain the Tag Titles C Team 3D defeated Christopher Daniels and Scott Steiner C+ AJ Styles and Rhino defeated Samoa Joe and Raven C+ Christian Cage defeated Jeff Jarret to retain the NWA Title C+ [B][COLOR="purple"]Show Rating:[/COLOR][/B] C+ [B][COLOR="purple"]TNA Impact Results(Save Mart Center 4,263)[/COLOR][/B] Samoa Joe defeated Abyss to retain the X Division Title C Jeff Jarret defeated Homicide and Austin Aries C James Gang defeated AMW to retain the Tag Titles C+ Brother Ray Deadly defeated Christopher Daniels C+ [B][COLOR="purple"]Show Rating[/COLOR][/B]: C+

[B]from ecw.com: ECW Signs Another Legend to an Extreme Deal[/B] ECW has signed Michael Hayes to a Written Contract. [B]ECW on Sci-Fi Results(Air Canada Center 15,000)[/B] Kid Kash defeated Mike Knox C- CM Punk defeated Masato Tanaka C+ The Sandman defeated Gangrel to retain the TV Title C- RVD defeated Yoshihiro Tajiri B [B]Show Rating:[/B] B- [B]ECW Hollyweird PPV Results(Savvis Center, 15,000, 483,270 PPV Buys)[/B] Tony Mamaluke and Mike Knox defeated Macho Libre and Roadkill C- Kevin Matthew Fertig defeated Danny Doring C- Super Nova defeated Balls Mahoney C Johnny Swinger and CW Anderson defeated Trinity and Jazz C- Test defeated Tracy Smothers C- Al Snow defeated Bob Orton B- Sabu defeated Gangrel C The Sandman defeated CM Punk to retain the TV Title C+ Lance Storm defeated Blue Meanie B- Yoshihiro Tajiri defeated Stevie Richards B- Super Crazy and RVD defeated Randy Orton and John Cena B+ Kurt Angle defeated Big Show for the ECW Title A [B]Show Rating:[/B] B+

[B]from smackdown.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="blue"]A Natural Signing[/COLOR] [/B] SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment signs The Naturals(Andy Douglas & Chase Stevens) to Written Contracts. [COLOR="Blue"][B]The Siakolypse is Upon Us[/B][/COLOR] Sonny Siaki has signed a Written Contract with SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment. After years of training in WWE's Deep South Wrestling territory, Siaki has a chance to compete in the big leagues.

[CENTER] [B][SIZE="4"]Pre-Show - Bashams vs The Naturals(Tag Team Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winners: [/B]The Bashams by pinfall with the Ball in Chain [B]Time/Rating: [/B]6:32 (C+) [SIZE="4"][B]Pre-Show - Finlay vs Harry Smith(Singles Match)[/B][/SIZE] [B]Winner:[/B] Finlay by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver [B]Timw/Rating: [/B]6:31 (C) ________________________________________________________________ [SIZE="6"][B]Friday Night SmackDown![/B][/SIZE] [I]10,000 people at the Freeman Coliseum and being shown LIVE on UPN[/I] [COLOR="Blue"]A Video package airs re-capping what happened last week in the World Title match. [/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Edge is backstage with the SmackDown! World Title. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] Last week, I defeated "Stone Cold" Steve Austin for the SmackDown! World Title!! And just because I'm a fighting champion, I'm going to defend my title, right here tonight in the main event!! Who am I defending it against? Well lets just say he hails from Mexico...Hahaha... [COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Friday Night SmackDown! Intro video. Pyro and Fireworks explode from the enterance ramp. Cameras pan to the announcers table. [/COLOR] [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Welcome to another edition of Friday Night SmackDown! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] We just found out that Edge is defending his title against someone who hails from Mexico. Could he be facing Rey Mysterio tonight?! [B]Josh Matthews:[/B] Last week, Edge attacked Mysterio backstage and screwed him out of the World Title shot. If anyone deserves a title shot tonight it's Rey Mysterio!! [B]Michael Cole:[/B] We'll find out later tonight but right now lets head to the ring where Rene Dupree is waiting for his opponent... [B][SIZE="4"]Rene Dupree vs Scotty 2 Hotty(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Rene Dupree by pinfall with a Quebec Driver [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:49 (B-) [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Backstage, Ken Kennedy is being interviewed by Tod Grisham. [/COLOR] [B]Tod Grisham:[/B] Last week you attacked "Stone Cold" Steve Austin in the main event and cost him the World Title. Why did you do it? [B]Ken Kennedy:[/B] Ever since I cost Steve Austin the SmackDown! World title, everyone's been asking me, "Why? Why did you do it Mister Kennedy?". Well it's simple...I'm sick of supposed "Legends" who take a 10 year hiatus then expect to return and given every opportunity in the world. I spent most of my career stuck in OVW, trying to prove myself "worthy", then when I finally got my chance I was injured and ignored!! When I attacked Steve Austin I didn't only attack him for me but I attacked him for every other struggling wrestler!! I am officaly leading the revolution of evolution in wrestling and if anyone has a problem with it they can look up Mr. Ken Kennnedyy.....KENNEDY!!! [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Gregory Helms vs Paul Burchill(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Gregory Helms by pinfall with a Nightmare on Helms Street [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 10:11 (B-) [COLOR="blue"]The cameras are on MNM Backstage. [/COLOR] [B]Joey Mercury:[/B] We told you that we would beat you Spanky and London. But don't feel bad. You two are just the first team on our quest to becoming the Greatest Tag Team on SmackDown! [B]Johnny Nitro:[/B] Haha...no autographs or pictures please... [COLOR="blue"]Cameras zoom in on MNM as they pose. [B]Cut to - Commercial Break[/B][/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]Ken Kennedy vs Val Venis [/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Ken Kennedy by pinfall with a Middle Rope Rolling Samoan Drop [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 7:40 (C+) [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Stone Cold's theme hits and he runs out from the back. The second Ken Kennedy hears the theme he slides out of the ring and runs into the crowd. Steve Austin is left in the ring yelling at Kennedy. Austin asks for some beer and has a couple of drinks while celebrating in the ring. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]We return with Spanky & London backstage. [/COLOR] [B]Spanky:[/B] MNM, you want to flap your gums about us being your first victims?! Well how about you face us in a Tag Team Re-match next Friday Night!! [B]Paul London: [/B]And after we beat you the only quest you'll be on is to the nearest hospital!! [COLOR="blue"]Elsewhere, in the backstage area. Shelton Benjamin is talking on his cell phone with his agent about getting him a better deal on SmackDown!, Matt Hardy over hears and interrupts. [/COLOR] [B]Matt Hardy:[/B] How can you complain about your paycheck?! You have the opportunity to compete for millions of people every week. Isn't that enough?! [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Listen buddy, when you get to my superstar status then you'll understand but untill then have fun beating Hurricane...or whatever he's calling himself these days... [B]Matt Hardy:[/B] Well Mr. Superstar, why don't you put your superstar status to good use and face me in the ring tonight. Hell, I'll even put up my month's paycheck if you beat me... [B]Shelton Benjamin:[/B] Buddy...you're about to lose a months pay... [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break [/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="4"][B]Matt Hardy vs Shelton Benjamin(Singles Match)[/B][/SIZE] [B]Winner:[/B] Matt Hardy by disqualification when Shelton Benjamin hit him over the head with a Steel Chair [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 10:27 (B+) [COLOR="blue"]Shelton Benjamin walks away while looking at a bloody Matt Hardy laying in the middle of the ring. Camera zooms in on Benjamin's grin as we go into a commercial. [/COLOR] [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [B][SIZE="4"]Carlito vs William Regal(Singles Match)[/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Carlito by pinfall with a Lung Blower. [B]Time/Rating: [/B]8:16 (B+) [B][COLOR="blue"]Cut to - Commercial Break[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Edge's theme hits as he walks out with the SmackDown! World Title around his waist. He slides into the ring and grabs a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Edge:[/B] Tonight, I'm defending my title against a Mexican Superstar!! For years he's been held down because of his size but his ability can't be ignored!! I'd like to introduce my opponent for tonight........Mexico's Own.......PSICOSIS!!! [COLOR="blue"]The crowd boos expecting to see Rey Mysterio challenging the champion. Psicosis walks out to his theme and makes his way into the ring. The bell sounds. Edge laughs knowing that he fooled everyone in the arena and watching at home. [/COLOR] [B][SIZE="4"]SmackDown! World Title Match Edge vs Psicosis(Singles Match) [/SIZE][/B] [B]Winner:[/B] Edge by pinfall with a Spear [B]Time/Rating:[/B] 6:02 (A) [COLOR="blue"]After the match, Edge celebrates with his title when "Here Comes the Money" hits. Shane McMahon walks out with a microphone. [/COLOR] [B]Shane McMahon: [/B]Edge, you fooled everyone watching at home and all of our paying customers. You tricked everyone into thinking that you were challenging Rey Mysterio. Here at SmackDown! we don't trick our fans out of the matches they want to see. So at SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment's first ever Pay-Per-View, entitled "...And Justice for All", you'll be defending your title against REY MYSTERIO!! [COLOR="blue"]Edge looks shocked. He shakes his head signaling that he doesn't want the match. [/COLOR] [B]Shane McMahon: [/B]And if you dare think about attack Rey Mysterio and sending him to the hospital again, I'll suspend you!! Thank you and goodluck... [COLOR="blue"]"Here Comes the Money" hits as Shane walks to the back. The cameras stay on a pissed off Edge as the show comes to an end. [/COLOR] [B]Final Rating:[/B] B+ [B]TV Viewers:[/B] 2,942,984[/CENTER]

I love how this is written out. its simple and gets the point across good work I also love the realism that comes with this. With to many WWE diarys the first thing every body does is sign AJ, Samoa Joe and Chris Daniels and thats ruins it for me. I hope you dont have to come to signing them three Good to see Smackdown with a roster I would watch on TV lol

[B]from wwe.com:[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]WWE RAW Results(Gaylord Entertainment Center, 8,558)[/B][/COLOR] Goldust defeated Armando Alejandro Estrada C+ Chavo Guerrero defeated Shawn Daivari C+ Lita defeated Mickie James and Ashley C+ Hulk Hogan defeated Umaga B Trish Stratus defeated Victoria B- Gene Snitsky and Eugene went to a double DQ with Viscera and Chris Masters B- [B][COLOR="red"]Final Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B-

[B]from tnawrestling.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Purple"]TNA XPlosion Results(Mellon Arena 4,331)[/COLOR][/B] Team 3D defeated Austin Aries and Roderick Strong B Homicide defeated Senshi, Jeff Jarret and Simon Diamond C+ Samoa Joe defeated Christopher Daniels to retain the X Division Title B Christian Cage defeated Brother Runt to retain the NWA Title B [B][COLOR="purple"]Final Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B [B][COLOR="purple"]TNA Impact Results(Mellon Arena, 4,331)[/COLOR][/B] Christy Hemme defeated Gail Kim and Jackie Gayda C Alex Shelley and Austin Aries defeated Senshi and Simon Diamond C+ Samoa Joe defeated AJ Styles to retain the X Division Title B Christian Cage defeated Brother Devon to retain the NWA Title B+ [B][COLOR="purple"]Final Rating:[/COLOR][/B] B

[B]from ecw.com:[/B] [B]ECW on Sci-Fi(Rodeo Arena, 10,000)[/B] Kid Kash defeated Mike Knox, Tony Mamaluke and Roadkill C- The Sandman defeated Tracy Smothers to retain the ECW TV Title C- Blue Meanie defeated Little Guido B- Kurt Angle defeated RVD to retain the ECW World Title A [B]Final Rating:[/B] B

[B]from smackdown.com:[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]More Huge Additions to the SmackDown! Roster[/COLOR][/B] Sean O'Haire, Mark Jindrak, Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli, Chuck Palumbo & D'Lo Brown had signed SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment Written Contracts!! [B][COLOR="blue"]A SmackDown! Try-Out[/COLOR][/B] Teddy Hart and Taka Michinoku have been signed as Enhancement Talents so that they may be looked over by the SmackDown! Offices!! [B][COLOR="blue"]SmackDown! Wrestling Entertainment Announces it's Jr. Heavyweight Tournament!![/COLOR][/B] In three weeks, Friday Night SmackDown! will host a Jr. Heavyweight Tournament to determine the Jr. Heavyweight Champion!! But this week, we'll kick things off with the start of 4 Triple Threats Qualifying Matches, the wrestler who gets pined/submited will get eliminated from the tournament while the other two advance to face each other in the First Round. Here are the 4 Triple Threat Qualifying Matches... [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jr. Heavyweight Tournament(Qualifying Round)[/COLOR] [/B] Psicosis vs Jamie Knoble vs Scotty 2 Hotty Gregory Helms vs Funaki vs Johnny Jeter Finlay vs Charlie Haas vs Harry Smith Paul Burchill vs Teddy Hart vs William Regal

Archived