What a cool feuture!!

Man I'm amazed. So, here's the story. Last month I got a match for the CZCW Tag titles (RTL) with Jeremiah Moose (of all the people, I got him as my tag partner) and surprisingly WON the titles from Team Roar (E.M.M Moe & Remmy Skye). So, next event, "we" defended those titles. And guess what. This time it was "Darkness Falls" vs. "Team Roar". This game invented a TAG TEAM NAME AND MOVES by itself. I'm truly amazed. I didn't do anything, I didn't create a tag team. I checked from Creative meeting of CZCW the existing tag teams, and there were we. Darkness Falls. All tag moves and stuff. NICE. I'm very impressed. ;) Ps. We, of course, defended our titles succesfully. EDIT: What a cool typo!! "feuture" ;E Sorry, it's late night, 1.45 in Finland. Me[B]A[/B]nt to say Fe[B]a[/B]ture. EDIT2: Of course no hard feelings. It's all good :)

wow, that is cool... I guess you have to win the titles in order for that to happen.. I have been teamed up with many different partners (never in a title match), and have never had the A.I. form my own tag team... That's pretty cool.... I will try to not seek out a partner and let the cpu take control... Hey, thanks for the info because I always grab up someone as a partner just to get on the card. :D

Really? Nice.. I never played the first WreSpi.. It was quite. Well. Dunno. I just didn't. The same with EWR/TEW.. I wasn't interested. But then, TEW200[B]5[/B], bought it right away. Same with WS2. And loved em' both since then. EDIT: Man I was sleepy last night ;E 3 typos..

Archived