death of wrestling

[B][I]first off this is something in my mind of things could happen this is not from the game tew2005 ok.[/I][/B] [B][/B] [LIST=1] [*][B][I]the year is 2010 and wrestling is dead every promotion around the world the one who can revive wrestling is the man who has all the promotions is jerrod allen the collector and the person who is in charge everywhere had an idea to put some promotions back in the so he looked at his collection and made a decision with 4 promotion he would ananounce at the t.v. specal in new york city at the one famous arena madison square garden tonight.[/I][/B] [*][B][I]the night was wild when the music went off j.r. and the king welcome everybody to the event when let the bodies hit the floor and then jerrod came the stage to give the news as the chants of thank you jerrod he begain to speak thank you so lets get down to business the first promotion is wcw the g.m. of wcw is shane m. shane in the ring smileing than jerrod begain to talk again my second promotion is wwa g.m. is andrew m. in the ring andrew jumping when shane punch him jerrod than said the third promotion is wwf g.m. is vince m. vince grabs the mic and says now whos in charge again when shane comes and starts to beat down vince and jerrod came down cops he told cops to get them and get them out of here jerrod say the moment we've all been waiting for the last promotion is the new local wcew and the g.m. is todd gordon[/I][/B] [*][B][I]next the roster for the wwf next. [/I][/B][/LIST][B][I]1.hulk hogan[/I][/B] [B][I]2.ultimate worrier[/I][/B] [B][I]3.randy s.[/I][/B] [B][I]4.piper[/I][/B] [B][I]5.jim duggan[/I][/B] [B][I]6.tito santana[/I][/B] [B][I]7.the big bossman[/I][/B] [B][I]8.kerry van[/I][/B] [B][I]9.dusty r.[/I][/B] [B][I]10.bulldog[/I][/B] [B][I]11.tatanka[/I][/B] [B][I]12.marlty j.[/I][/B] [B][I]13.doink the clown[/I][/B] [B][I]14.savio vega[/I][/B] [B][I]15.bret hart[/I][/B] [B][I]16.ahmed johnson[/I][/B] [B][I]17.razor ramon[/I][/B] [B][I]18.diesil[/I][/B] [B][I]19.lex luger[/I][/B] [B][I]20.1-2-3- kid[/I][/B] [B][I]21.marc mero[/I][/B] [B][I]22.jbl[/I][/B] [B][I]23.al-snow[/I][/B] [B][I]24.mankind[/I][/B] [B][I]25.undertaker[/I][/B] [B][I]26.the rock[/I][/B] [B][I]27.stone cold[/I][/B] [B][I]28.ted debiase[/I][/B] [B][I]29.rick rude[/I][/B] [B][I]30.sgt. slaughter[/I][/B] [B][I]31.earthquake[/I][/B] [B][I]32.typhoon[/I][/B] [B][I]33.ric flair[/I][/B] [B][I]34.irwin s.[/I][/B] [B][I]35.mr. perfect[/I][/B] [B][I]36.hbk[/I][/B] [B][I]37.rick martel[/I][/B] [B][I]38.crush[/I][/B] [B][I]39.viscera[/I][/B] [B][I]40.the king wwf c.[/I][/B] [B][I]41.j.r. wwf c.[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][I]wcw roster[/I][/B] [B][I]1.triple h[/I][/B] [B][I]2.the rock[/I][/B] [B][I]3.chris benoit[/I][/B] [B][I]4.kenta kobashi[/I][/B] [B][I]5.jeff jarrett[/I][/B] [B][I]6.justin credible[/I][/B] [B][I]7.mike awesome[/I][/B] [B][I]8.jushin liger[/I][/B] [B][I]9.y2j[/I][/B] [B][I]10.kensuke sasaki[/I][/B] [B][I]11.vader[/I][/B] [B][I]12.scott steiner[/I][/B] [B][I]13.kurt angle[/I][/B] [B][I]14.mitshuaru misawa[/I][/B] [B][I]15.el hijo del santo[/I][/B] [B][I]16.the big show[/I][/B] [B][I]17.ddp[/I][/B] [B][I]18.sid vicious[/I][/B] [B][I]19.rhino[/I][/B] [B][I]20.eddie g.[/I][/B] [B][I]21.masato tanaka[/I][/B] [B][I]22.keiji muto[/I][/B] [B][I]23.tajiri[/I][/B] [B][I]24.rvd[/I][/B] [B][I]25.dr. wagner jr.[/I][/B] [B][I]26.sting[/I][/B] [B][I]27.rikishi[/I][/B] [B][I]28.tommy dreamer[/I][/B] [B][I]29.manabu nakanishi[/I][/B] [B][I]30.jeff hardy[/I][/B] [B][I]31.vampio[/I][/B] [B][I]32.toshiaki kawada[/I][/B] [B][I]33.scotty 2 hotty[/I][/B] [B][I]34.kane[/I][/B] [B][I]35.shocker[/I][/B] [B][I]36.crash holly[/I][/B] [B][I]37.yuji nagata[/I][/B] [B][I]38.sabu[/I][/B] [B][I]39.super crazy[/I][/B] [B][I]40.tony s. wcw c.[/I][/B] [B][I]41.larry z. wcw c.[/I][/B] [B][I]42.eric b. wcw c.[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][I]wwa roster[/I][/B] [B][I]1.sting[/I][/B] [B][I]2.lex luger[/I][/B] [B][I]3.nathan jones[/I][/B] [B][I]4.devon storm[/I][/B] [B][I]5.konnan [/I][/B] [B][I]6.joe e. legend[/I][/B] [B][I]7.mark mero[/I][/B] [B][I]8.norman smiley[/I][/B] [B][I]9.brian lawler[/I][/B] [B][I]10.bg james[/I][/B] [B][I]11.alan funk[/I][/B] [B][I]12.the cat[/I][/B] [B][I]13.gangerl[/I][/B] [B][I]14.jeff j.[/I][/B] [B][I]15.scott s.[/I][/B] [B][I]16.shane d.[/I][/B] [B][I]17.rick s.[/I][/B] [B][I]18.dico inferno[/I][/B] [B][I]19.sabu[/I][/B] [B][I]20.malice[/I][/B] [B][I]21.buff bagwell[/I][/B] [B][I]22.perry saturn[/I][/B] [B][I]23.simon dimond[/I][/B] [B][I]24.stevie ray[/I][/B] [B][I]25.pierre o.[/I][/B] [B][I]26.lenny lane[/I][/B] [B][I]27.lodi[/I][/B] [B][I]28.jerry lynn[/I][/B] [B][I]29.chris sabin[/I][/B] [B][I]30.frankie[/I][/B] [B][I]31.johney swinger[/I][/B] [B][I]32.sharkboy[/I][/B] [B][I]33.a.j. styles[/I][/B] [B][I]34.juventud g.[/I][/B] [B][I]35.psicosis[/I][/B] [B][I]36.nova[/I][/B] [B][I]37.chuck e. chaos[/I][/B] [B][I]38.bret hart[/I][/B] [B][I]39.sid v.[/I][/B] [B][I]40.jerry lawler wwa c.[/I][/B] [B][I]41.laluria v.[/I][/B] [B][I]42.midejah[/I][/B] [B][I]43.miss elizabeth[/I][/B] [B][I]44.puppet[/I][/B] [B][I]45.meatball[/I][/B] [B][I]46.jermy b. wwa c.[/I][/B] [B][I]wcew roster[/I][/B] [B][I]1.mike awesome[/I][/B] [B][I]2.joey styles wcew c.[/I][/B] [B][I]3.joel g. wcew c.[/I][/B] [B][I]4.cycues wcew c.[/I][/B] [B][I]5.mick f.[/I][/B] [B][I]6.edge[/I][/B] [B][I]7.tatanka[/I][/B] [B][I]8.eddie g.[/I][/B] [B][I]9.chavo g.[/I][/B] [B][I]10.paul heyman manger[/I][/B] [B][I]11.chris benoit[/I][/B] [B][I]12.super crazy[/I][/B] [B][I]13.tajiri[/I][/B] [B][I]14.mikey w.[/I][/B] [B][I]15.james mitchel[/I][/B] [B][I]16.dean m.[/I][/B] [B][I]17.perry saturn[/I][/B] [B][I]18.terry funk[/I][/B] [B][I]19.konnan[/I][/B] [B][I]20.rey m.[/I][/B] [B][I]21.jerry lynn[/I][/B] [B][I]22.rhyno[/I][/B] [B][I]23.john f. wcew ref[/I][/B] [B][I]24.tommy dreamer[/I][/B] [B][I]25.sandman[/I][/B] [B][I]26.sabu[/I][/B] [B][I]27.bill a.[/I][/B] [B][I]28.rvd[/I][/B] [B][I]29.nuzio[/I][/B] [B][I]30.new jack[/I][/B] [B][I]31.d-von[/I][/B] [B][I]32.bubba ray[/I][/B] [B][I]33.spike[/I][/B] [B][I]34.big dick dudley[/I][/B] [B][I]35.stacy[/I][/B] [B][I]36.beulah[/I][/B] [B][I]37.jessica s. celeb guest[/I][/B] [B][I]38.the blue meanie[/I][/B] [B][I]39.steven r.[/I][/B] [B][I]40.simon dean[/I][/B] [B][I]41.balls mahoney[/I][/B] [B][I]42.axl rotten[/I][/B] [B][I]43.zach gowen[/I][/B] [B][I]44.shelton b.[/I][/B] [B][I]45.j.r. wcew manger[/I][/B] [B][I]46.tazz [/I][/B] [B][I]47.cole wcew manger[/I][/B] [B][I]48.lita[/I][/B] [B][I]49.trish s.[/I][/B] [B][I]50.christy heeme[/I][/B] [B][I]51.summer[/I][/B] [B][I]52.molly holly[/I][/B] [B][I]53.gail kim[/I][/B] [B][I]54.road kill[/I][/B] [B][I]55.danny doring[/I][/B] [B][I]56.stone cold[/I][/B] [B][I]57.matt s.[/I][/B] [B][I]58.hbk[/I][/B] [B][I]59.hulk hogan[/I][/B] [B][I]60.the big show[/I][/B] [B][I]61.k-kwik[/I][/B] [B][I]62.david flair[/I][/B] [B][I]63.steph m. [/I][/B] [B][I]64.eugene[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][I]wwf titles[/I][/B] [B][I]1.world[/I][/B] [B][I]2.tag team[/I][/B] [B][I]3.lhw[/I][/B] [B][I]4.i.c.[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][I]wcw titles[/I][/B] [B][I]1.world[/I][/B] [B][I]2.tag team[/I][/B] [B][I]3.u.s.[/I][/B] [B][I]4.t.v.[/I][/B] [B][I]5.c.w.[/I][/B] [B][I]6.c.w. tag team[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][I]wwa titles[/I][/B] [B][I]1.world[/I][/B] [B][I]2.tag team[/I][/B] [B][I]3.u.s.[/I][/B] [B][I]4.t.v.[/I][/B] [B][I]5.wemens[/I][/B] [B][I]6.c.w.[/I][/B] [B][I]7.hardcore[/I][/B] [B][I]8.midget title[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][I]wcew titles[/I][/B] [B][I]1.world[/I][/B] [B][I]2.tag team[/I][/B] [B][I]3.t.v.[/I][/B] [B][I]4.i.c.[/I][/B] [B][I]5.six man tag team[/I][/B] [B][I]6.lhw[/I][/B] [B][I]7.wemens[/I][/B] [B][I]8.ftw[/I][/B] [B][I]9.group title[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][I]p.s. i will still be doing the ecw xpw 3pw together dynasties.[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B]

[QUOTE=zigon]wtf so they never died, coz u decide that and with no backstory to explain why, you are a crap writer[/QUOTE] Dude, thats not cool at all. If you dont like the guys stuff then dont read it. We all have the right to post our dynastys on here in any way we want. I Eddie did not die in his game world then so be it. He does not have to explain anything that he does not want to explain. Again, if you dont like it then dont read it.

[B][I]pre show[/I][/B] [B][I]1.crush vs viscera[/I][/B] [B][I]winner viscera c-[/I][/B] [B][I]2.al-snow vs hbk[/I][/B] [B][I]winner al-snow b-[/I][/B] [B][I]main show[/I][/B] [B][I]j.r. says welcome everybody to monday night raw[/I][/B] [B][I]king say we are jam packed in bossier city louisiana at the centraltal center over 1,300 fans are here.[/I][/B] [B][I]j.r. says vince m. is in the ring lets here what he has to say.[/I][/B] [B][I]in the ring[/I][/B] [B][I]vince m. grabs the mic and says last monday at the event shane attck me i will get my revenge in two weeks wwf vs wcw vs wwa vs wcew head to head he will be the person to beat the holy hell out of shane himself.[/I][/B] [B][I]break[/I][/B] [B][I]after the break it's time for the first match[/I][/B] [B][I]1.piper vs doink the clown no dq match[/I][/B] [B][I]winner piper c-[/I][/B] [B][I]2. the outsiders vs d-x tables match[/I][/B] [B][I]the winners d-x a+[/I][/B] [B][I]break[/I][/B] [B][I]backstage kevin kelly interviews the rock the rock says tonight the rockers are going the get sons***chs with his old friend the hardcore legend mankind he says the rock n sock connection are back for the tag team titles[/I][/B] [B][I]break[/I][/B] [B][I]3.jbl vs marc mero chain match i.c. title on the line[/I][/B] [B][I]winner jbl new wwf i.c. champ a-[/I][/B] [B][I]backstage we see the rock getting beat down by the rockers when out of nowhere mandkind comes the rockers run[/I][/B] [B][I]break[/I][/B] [B][I]4.stone cold ric flair vs deathstrike cage match[/I][/B] [B][I]winners stone cold and ric flair b-[/I][/B] [B][I]5.mega powers vs earthquake first blood match[/I][/B] [B][I]draw a+[/I][/B] [B][I]break[/I][/B] [B][I]6.nod vs money inc.[/I][/B] [B][I]winners money inc. a-[/I][/B] [B][I]final break[/I][/B] [B][I]7.rock n sock connection vs the rockers wwf tag team titles[/I][/B] [B][I]winners rock n sock connection new wwf tag team titles a+[/I][/B] [B][/B] [B][/B]

[QUOTE=The Stallion]Dude, thats not cool at all. If you dont like the guys stuff then dont read it. We all have the right to post our dynastys on here in any way we want. I Eddie did not die in his game world then so be it. He does not have to explain anything that he does not want to explain. Again, if you dont like it then dont read it.[/QUOTE] Well put. Quote The Raven Nevermore

[QUOTE=jerlito]well wwf came back as the old wwf wrestlers that wrestle in it ok.[/QUOTE] purely out of interest, is this actually done in TEW? if so, have you done one month yet? Again, if so, how much money are you losing through wages? Im not havign a go or anything, im not too into this story, but, if you cut the roster size down tremendously, and maybe used a few legends, a few wwe guys, few tna guys etc, im sure you'd have a good story going

look guys i am trying the 80's and some 90's of wwf stars and i did this in tew and the wwf band are not looking good i will post the wcw nitro and smackdown and thunder in a few days the wwa is the main one that is making the money and wcew they will run weekly p.p.v. untill they get a t.v. deal of coarse i did put some in the bands together it will get better just have to wait ok and any angles or storylines that you didn't like then tell me so i can fix it.

Archived